Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2011 12:01 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was meh, I liked the opening scene the most.
Oct 22, 2011 12:08 AM

Dec 2010
Mind break should be a sensual, intimate, one-on-one deal.
And sharing out your slaves is just icky.
Oct 22, 2011 6:12 AM

Dec 2007
Yeah don't know why the guy always shares his meat. :/

Also shouldn't this series be finished? Looked like an ending to me.
Oct 23, 2011 12:50 AM

Feb 2010
Ye, it looked like it was over. The normal hentai ending as always - the victims are obsessed with the culprit.
Nov 25, 2011 9:55 PM
Jul 2011
I loved the scene with the girl hidden under the table (with her girlfriend watching, no less) and the microphone defloration, but I'm really sick and tired of those brainwashed slave harem endings...
Dec 12, 2011 7:30 AM

Oct 2010
Making a girl lose her hymen by a microphone deserves a Falcon punch to be immediately done and repeated on the person.

That was plain stupid. My dick is the right choice especially with that chest.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 23, 2011 10:59 PM
Aug 2008
Agreed. I'm not an avid fan of hentais but that microphone shit was plain stupid...

I got to say the animation is not bad at all.
Aug 3, 2012 9:20 PM

May 2012
This was actually pretty good, the art and the animation were both fantastic, I do however wish that they expanded the main character's reason to do what he was doing, and maybe a little about his past. It just seemed like we were thrown into his plan already in progress without any real back story to him.
Jan 14, 2014 4:10 PM
Nov 2009
I was loling so hard when the otakus wanted to try the "toy".

And that mic defloration was just wtf...

The ending was kind of generic though. Everyone becoming brainwashed and the bad guy gets away with it kind of type. 3/5
May 8, 2016 11:09 PM

May 2015
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I never get why the guys always share the women around, keep them to yourself dumbass...
Feb 21, 2018 4:28 AM
Nov 2012
You've got to take proper care of your girls, especially in stories with mind-break/slave theme. Why was he sharing them though? He kept them for a whole year, and will probably do so in the future, so they clearly weren't expendable to him. At least he seems to be taking decent care of all of them after that initial.. event.

I guess some people who likes rape also likes their women to be raped too, that's probably the audience they were aiming for
Nov 21, 2018 5:09 AM
Oct 2013
Okay scene to begin with in terms of the animation showing the disorder of her face and wildness of body jerking.

Huh? why must the game material be presented if they contact the police? what relevance would it have to taking onee-chan back? if it is trick to prevent her from contacting the police, then she is pretty stupid for fall for it and not even question it?
Unless imouto thinks onee-chan is being confined because of the game material as ransom or something.

so it would be okay to grope outside of the recording session? Guhehe
To the last of the scene? but why suddenly the virginity loss scene? Was she not already voicing full on sex scenes up until now?
Surprisingly didn't look wet at all when he said she was despite previous scenes of other girls showing wetness quite clearly.
Nice lower body of her and showing the stripping of it.
Well certainly it would sound like a realistic voice because it is XD
Pantsu of purple hair showed clearly her wetness in constrast. And showed off erotic shape of her lower body and self-touching action. still wearing the nipples as well.
Most cruel rape of seiyuu to break hymen by microphone and merciless forced penetration.
Never before seen fella action of mic bloodied with own virgin blood!
lovable of purple hair to fapped vigorously to the rape (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡

Onee-chan was kept like some dog with the leash and bowl on the ground. But still wearing the top for some reason. May have been more shameful to be all nude. Had bands on the ankles and wrists as well, but they probably served little purpose.
Plan to chain seiyuu to toilet was most cruel, particulaly with tight binding and position where she would not even be able to use the toilet.

Sudden reveal of Yuri sex couple. Would of like to see some of that action.
as usual his evil grin totally ruining his handsome face XD

Imouto also dresses much like a schoolgirl and with such shortness of skirt to show off nice ass and legs.
Most naive of imouto to believe producer. why didn't question why she wasnt able to talk to onee-chan herself?

It would seem glasses girl agreed to being onahole just because she doesn't want Yuri sex to be known by store master? doesn't seem right in the mind to me, or perhaps she also wanted to do it due to being pervert.
No bra she had And exposed the breasts under the table for some reason, but it is a more slutty state.
Pretty lewd of her self awareness of exposing the pussy and anus.
The switch was a spank XD very nice bounce resulted in response.
black hair side tail even knew it was her yuri partner. Why she do it even while sorry for it? Most cruel to glasses girl.
Quite elaborate technical explanation setup to try and fool them into thinking its not a real person XD
considering her aversion to otaku D's it raises more question as to why she agreed to do this. Or did she really think shed only be fingered at most?
quite effective tactic to get sales for game.
Showed good bounce in her ass from the action.
to have squirted right after the nakadashi and rape, pretty perverted.
The number of customers suddenly doubled at least. where they came from?
Pretty lewd helplessness from the rapes and to squirt after every nakadashi (*˘︶˘*)
probably could of tried to escape though? Would probably cause a scandal with all the witnesses and the guy would be in trouble Or at worst she would just get gangraped by everyone.

Seems glasses girl and partner disappeared somewhere? Well at least she didn't have to get raped by that many guys.
erotic suffering of imouto from the rape and threats guhehe. the otakus seemed to have remorse though, if she actually asked for help even with onee-chan tossed out in the nude theyd probably have a better chance of being saved, no? Better than getting gangrape by them all. And they'll probably take onee-chan afterwards anyway Even if she let them now.
Imouto squirting from nakadashi rape as well, what a bunch of slutty bodies!
That otaku, saying she was a girl of promiscuous pussy makes no sense consider she just lost her virginity unless he thought it was a non-hymen blood.
Quite intense repeated gangrapes of imouto being helpless in the restraint of body and banged in pussy and mouth. Hopelessness was strong (*˘︶˘*)
Seems glasses was on the floor at the end as well, but unsure if she was further gangraped by them. Also wonder what happened to side tail.
Surprisingly he didn't throw out onee-chan to be raped as well. I suppose that was a minimum of consolation for imouto.
and just realized her cosplay look with the black hair was either a dye or a wig. Probably dye due to not falling off during all that play.

Looks like happy getting-along sex slave harem end in the end with him succeeding in life as well. Black thighhighs of the imouto riding him disappeared while!
Possibly covered, but purple did showed to still have the nipple rings on and none of the others had nipple rings.
Don't see why side tail would be required to become slave though.
Would of not been surprised to see at least 1 of them in pregnant form considering the 1 year skip, but guess not.

Overall showed off the body erotically in the art and animation.
User-sanNov 21, 2018 2:30 PM
Nov 21, 2018 2:39 PM
Oct 2013
notsureifsrs said:
WhaleCostume said:
Roy_Focker said:
¯_(ツ)_/¯ I never get why the guys always share the women around, keep them to yourself dumbass...
KonichiwaKun said:
You've got to take proper care of your girls, especially in stories with mind-break/slave theme. Why was he sharing them though?

Yes, he 'shared' them, but, more importantly, he sold their usage. In return, he gained much money, power and charisma which led to his success in the company. Furthermore, he could also derive pleasure from a different more intense suffering and shaming of the girls while also feeling good and reveling in sense of superiority for giving out to please a whole bunch of other guys. only gave access to 2 of them Anyways out of 6 that he could.
User-sanNov 21, 2018 2:42 PM
Nov 21, 2018 6:48 PM

May 2015
User-san said:
notsureifsrs said:
WhaleCostume said:
Roy_Focker said:
¯_(ツ)_/¯ I never get why the guys always share the women around, keep them to yourself dumbass...
KonichiwaKun said:
You've got to take proper care of your girls, especially in stories with mind-break/slave theme. Why was he sharing them though?

Yes, he 'shared' them, but, more importantly, he sold their usage. In return, he gained much money, power and charisma which led to his success in the company. Furthermore, he could also derive pleasure from a different more intense suffering and shaming of the girls while also feeling good and reveling in sense of superiority for giving out to please a whole bunch of other guys. only gave access to 2 of them Anyways out of 6 that he could.

I can’t speak for other fellow users but I’m going to take a guess and think they understand/understood the plot (the way you explained, the thinking behind this character behavior and more) as well as me... but our replies are in the sense that if we were this MC we would not share our girls nothing less nothing more...
Nov 22, 2018 2:22 AM
Oct 2013
@Roy_Focker No, I don't think so.
For KonichiwaKun, he seemed to be stating some of his reasoning while still unsure of why.

For notsureifsrs, he reasoned how mindbreak should be in contrary to what the guy did. But that was irrelevant in terms of what the guy was trying to achieve.

For you, you clearly called him a dumbass despite his action being of great benefit to himself. If anything, he would be dumbass to not do it. You were criticizing his choice, not speaking for yourself. And you said you 'never get why', which suggested that you didn't understand his reason, and that is why I explained the reason. Nothing in your first reply would lead anyone to believe you knew his reasoning and that you were just speaking for yourself.

Same with WhaleCostume. Just seems clueless.
User-sanNov 22, 2018 4:05 AM
Nov 22, 2018 8:55 PM

May 2015
User-san said:
@Roy_Focker No, I don't think so.
For KonichiwaKun, he seemed to be stating some of his reasoning while still unsure of why.

For notsureifsrs, he reasoned how mindbreak should be in contrary to what the guy did. But that was irrelevant in terms of what the guy was trying to achieve.

For you, you clearly called him a dumbass despite his action being of great benefit to himself. If anything, he would be dumbass to not do it. You were criticizing his choice, not speaking for yourself. And you said you 'never get why', which suggested that you didn't understand his reason, and that is why I explained the reason. Nothing in your first reply would lead anyone to believe you knew his reasoning and that you were just speaking for yourself.

Same with WhaleCostume. Just seems clueless.
User my main man I think you need to stop overanalyzing comments... in my case he is dumb as fuck because even if I understood why he did it plot wise I would not share my girls so in my original comment I inserted myself as the MC like I told you in my reply to you but yet you still are saying that my comment key word here My doesn’t represent what I posted… well let me give you another example if a crowd separates in a horror movie (even tho I and other viewers understand that they need to separate so that the killer can kill them because the plot demand it) that doesn’t mean that I would not call them dumb because of my preferences you see the same as this MC even tho his revenge demanded by the plot (what the authors decided to write) and I understanding that, that doesn’t mean that because he shared some of his girls for plot sake I would not call him stupid/dumb whatever the word I like to use in my comment…

Hope my thesis 😜 explained the way I think and I comment in this website…
Nov 23, 2018 3:35 AM
Oct 2013
@Roy_Focker It is not for plot sake. It is better for him. You call him dumb, but without any sound reason. It would be like me calling you dumb for not sharing your slaves in whatever fantasy setup you have when there is a good reason for you not to. The point is your first post totally sounds like you being clueless and not speaking for yourself. That's the reason why I clarified because it seemed like you were seeking help. Sure, you can say now you were talking about yourself, but that was not reflected in your first post. Furthermore, it was more than 2 years ago since you posted the first comment so it's highly dubious that you would remember the plot or what you meant in your comment from that long time ago.

The horror movie example you gave does not help you as much as you think it does. Let's say they did separate and it was a stupid reason to do so. Then, yes, I would agree they are stupid and doing a stupid action. But if it wasn't a stupid reason then I would disagree. And if, in the appropriate thread, you said something like 'I never know why the crowd separates, stick together dumbasses...', and there was a good reason for them to separate, then it would seem like you were clueless again and seeking explanation which would prompt me to explain if I cared enough.
Nov 23, 2018 10:24 AM

May 2015
User-san said:
@Roy_Focker It is not for plot sake. It is better for him. You call him dumb, but without any sound reason. It would be like me calling you dumb for not sharing your slaves in whatever fantasy setup you have when there is a good reason for you not to. The point is your first post totally sounds like you being clueless and not speaking for yourself. That's the reason why I clarified because it seemed like you were seeking help. Sure, you can say now you were talking about yourself, but that was not reflected in your first post. Furthermore, it was more than 2 years ago since you posted the first comment so it's highly dubious that you would remember the plot or what you meant in your comment from that long time ago.

The horror movie example you gave does not help you as much as you think it does. Let's say they did separate and it was a stupid reason to do so. Then, yes, I would agree they are stupid and doing a stupid action. But if it wasn't a stupid reason then I would disagree. And if, in the appropriate thread, you said something like 'I never know why the crowd separates, stick together dumbasses...', and there was a good reason for them to separate, then it would seem like you were clueless again and seeking explanation which would prompt me to explain if I cared enough.
Dude... whatever floats your boat!
Feb 26, 2021 5:51 PM

May 2019
Although the scenes were all hot, especially the voice actress and girl with a scar, the plot felt dumber than usual. Younger sister should've just cried for the crowd to call the police when that one guy asked if she's legit gonna whore herself there. Like, the bad guy said he has your sister tied in the backstage, but, like, wouldn't she be saved if he was to be arrested here & now? A bad example of hentai logic, i guess. Another one are those otaku guys sharing an "onahole", fucking gross! Not only some strangers sticked their meat there before you, they also came inside. I'm fairly certain it's unhygienic as well. Lastly, the lesbian pair could've used more screen time.
Mar 25, 2022 4:21 PM

Sep 2012
Roy_Focker said:

Bro, it's a guy that has zero respect for women and simply only cares that they benefit him. Of course he's gonna share his women without thought because he gets easy money. He's practically a pimp if you think about it. He's convinced that he can get any girl so what is 1, 2, or even 7 girls gonna matter?

Hentaiacc_ said:
Although the scenes were all hot, especially the voice actress and girl with a scar, the plot felt dumber than usual. Younger sister should've just cried for the crowd to call the police when that one guy asked if she's legit gonna whore herself there. Like, the bad guy said he has your sister tied in the backstage, but, like, wouldn't she be saved if he was to be arrested here & now? A bad example of hentai logic,

Like you said, it's hentai logic but I don't think it's a bad example of it. The girl has no idea what the guy could do even if she did call for the police. Calling for the police still takes time for the police to come so the guy had time to do what he wanted. Even say, he's held in place by the crowd. He could still pretend that he had comrades who had the sister at gunpoint.
Feb 25, 10:33 PM
Feb 2014
The poor VA girl, she lost her virginity to a 🎤

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yume Kui: Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Aug 8, 2011

12 by Hentaiacc_ »»
Feb 26, 2021 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.