Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2011 10:42 AM
Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's been a while since I watched a hentai that I didn't want it to finish already, this was so enjoyable and funny xD
Dec 15, 2012 4:14 AM

Jan 2012
I agree with Pedovear, this was both hot and hilarious. One of my absolute favourites.

Dec 7, 2013 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
girl rejects him cause he looks wimpy, dumb girl, wimps can be more man then some strong not wimpy guy's, dam i know 2 guy's, well i know some1 who knows them, 1 is wimpy but faithful husband & other one is strong guy & a playboy, so if i would be there i would ask, do u want strong guy who cheats on u or wimp who's faithful, u cant have both (i mean strong & faithful), well not always, my point she should not be so picky!!! & that's why a lot of girl's/woman get hooked up with wrong guy, cause they are 2picky
Sugram22Dec 8, 2013 1:05 PM
Nov 17, 2014 12:00 AM

Apr 2011
well, that was nice. Not bad.
Nov 19, 2015 5:12 AM
Oct 2013
Quite a few uncommon things this episode like the girl being the one falling on the guy and landing on his thing and the girl being able tell his diet lacking iron from the taste of his semen! Also the macho woman and stylish construction worker clothes!

The mc is pretty lucky in any case. Had the girl not rejected him, he may have never been able to do it with 3 girls in a single day, and maybe more depending on next episode XD

The body design could of been a bit better, especially for the mangaka lady since she was in her underwear and fully nude. But the detail and animation is decent. H scenes weren't too exciting and had a more a mix of comedy in them.
Nov 17, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2014
User-san said:
Quite a few uncommon things this episode like the girl being the one falling on the guy and landing on his thing and the girl being able tell his diet lacking iron from the taste of his semen! Also the macho woman and stylish construction worker clothes!

The mc is pretty lucky in any case. Had the girl not rejected him, he may have never been able to do it with 3 girls in a single day, and maybe more depending on next episode XD

The body design could of been a bit better, especially for the mangaka lady since she was in her underwear and fully nude. But the detail and animation is decent. H scenes weren't too exciting and had a more a mix of comedy in them.

I definitely agree with your first one: it's rare to see the girl who trips like that and lands an ecchi/lewd scene.

The milf was the best followed by the girl who tripped on him.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 28, 2017 3:12 AM
Jul 2018
Man, this was a pretty decent episode. I liked how he had to pass a "test" that was nothing more than sleeping with someone. And I liked how Harumi crashed into the protagonist and ended up having his penis in her mouth. Best fellatio scene ever! I especially liked the fact she just left the room immediately after the oral stimulation. I mean, what the hell did she enter that room for? She didn't even bring any tea (which is supposedly her occupation). Lastly, my favorite line was something the protagonist said early on in the English dub: "If I go to a gym, they'll charge me money. But if I work at a construction site, they'll give me money." It's not even that funny, but I really liked said line for whatever reason.
Feb 5, 2018 3:06 PM

Aug 2009
edit: Watched ep2 first and thought it was ep1

Well ep2 was a lot more exciting for me... mangaka part too short and interviewer probably the only saving grace

Just your average introductory episode
sirhcnilFeb 6, 2018 6:04 AM
Nov 17, 2019 1:06 PM
Jul 2019
Can anyone tell me the episode 1 ending song of this Hentai.
Nov 21, 2021 1:20 PM
Nov 2021
thatsgoodanimelol
Sep 5, 2022 9:31 AM

May 2021
That was very good .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Women at Work Episode 2 Discussion

Pedovear - Sep 28, 2011

14 by Animebeast56 »»
Mar 14, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.