Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 10:00 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Girls accompanying Yuuki.

Seems like Zero's been picked on.

Kaname's killing Sara next? And he put the trouble to tell Cross father.

Seems like Kain is doing things alone and getting rid of a bottle of pills... He told Aidou to go back to Kaname.

Kaname vs. Cross father.

Seems like Sara has some secret to tell, and Ichijou is spreading out the suspicious pills (probably under Sara's order)?!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 25, 2011 10:33 AM

Jan 2009
tsubasalover said:
He told Aidou to go back to Kaname.

He didn't tell Aidou to go back to Kaname. He said he was going back to Kaname.

Sep 26, 2011 9:30 AM

Nov 2007
JadedLover said:
tsubasalover said:

That Chinese is definitely weird for writing like that.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 27, 2011 8:10 AM

Jun 2011
My once favorite manga.. but now it's getting worse and worse.. they dragging it out too much.. made me lost my interest totally for this manga... -__-
Sep 27, 2011 8:34 AM

Jan 2009
tsubasalover said:
JadedLover said:
tsubasalover said:

That Chinese is definitely weird for writing like that.
I just read the English scanlation and it isn't any better. I usually read those to make sure I don't miss anything, but since Sagakure quit they suck. Glad she's kinda back at least. Hope she resumes scanning soon.
Ayda_ said:
My once favorite manga.. but now it's getting worse and worse.. they dragging it out too much.. made me lost my interest totally for this manga... -__-
I know how you feel. I wonder why I'm still reading this sometimes. Probably for the same reasons I'm still reading some others. Just to see the end.

Sep 27, 2011 11:48 AM

Mar 2010
Ayda_ said:

Yeah.. and it's really hard to understand scanlations recently. WHat a shame I can't read japanesse
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 27, 2011 12:48 PM

Aug 2009
Wait I dont get it????

Is Kaname good of bad???

Is he killing the purebloods to protect Yuuki, or has he betrayed her? ;__;
Sep 27, 2011 3:29 PM

Jun 2009
StripFeeling said:
Ayda_ said:

Yeah.. and it's really hard to understand scanlations recently. WHat a shame I can't read japanesse

yeah I agree -.-
Sep 27, 2011 4:17 PM

Jan 2009
Lulexiaa said:
Wait I dont get it????

Is Kaname good of bad???

Is he killing the purebloods to protect Yuuki, or has he betrayed her? ;__;
It appears as if he's killing them to protect her (and humans) and then plans to give his life to turn her back into a human. If she's alongside Kaien and Zero they'll be able to protect her. But of course since it's been brought into the plot already it wont happen. She'll stand up to him and get him to stop. Just my opinion though.

Sep 27, 2011 5:58 PM

May 2010
:O

Yay !! more Zero + Yuuki - ness !!! >.<
<3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Oct 1, 2011 12:54 AM

Aug 2009
I don't understand VK anymore ;_;

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Oct 15, 2011 8:57 PM

Sep 2011
Lulexiaa said:
Wait I dont get it????

Is Kaname good of bad???

Is he killing the purebloods to protect Yuuki, or has hei just consider him the villian at this pp betrayed her? ;__;
i just consider him to be the villian at this point, and if he isnt evil ye tthen he will be eventually

im starting to hate the entire cast at this point cept for zero, im hoping he ditches these idiots

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 17, 2011 4:00 AM

May 2011
chiquit0621 said:

You are not alone...
Oct 23, 2011 1:26 PM

Apr 2009
I wonder if the pills will allow Sara to control those who take it...
Oct 24, 2011 2:41 PM

Jul 2011
it seems like she wants to gain power over all vampires and she is using the blood tablets mixed with her own blood to do it, the only problem is that kaname intends to kill all purebloods including her and she knows that she cant stand up to him, and in the past chapter 73 "relations with zero" it showed what yuuki, maria and maria want from him and where they stand, it shows that yuuki wants to be by his side, maria wants him because he is a lot like ichiru and has his blood, while sara might want zero to kill kaname for her because he is the only one powerful enough to go against him

well thats what i think anyway, i just wonder if yuuki will go against kaname or let him do as he pleases
Oct 26, 2011 11:52 AM

Mar 2011
chiquit0621 said:
me too...
Apr 19, 2012 9:29 PM

Dec 2010
riam said:
chiquit0621 said:I don't understand VK anymore ;_;</div>
You are not alone...
The story becomes complicated... but not in a good, interesting way of words. I'm disappointed ;(
BUT UHM.
DID WE JUST. SEE SHIKI AND RIMA. IN A BED TOGETHER.
WE DID DIDN'T WE.
WE FUCKING DID.
Feb 19, 2014 1:04 PM

Feb 2014
Don't take that pills, Shiki!! Poor Takuma... I want someone to help him and be the same as before!! I hate Sara very much...

It didn't happen very much...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.