Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 10, 2014 9:47 AM

Jul 2013
After several attempts to convinced Miki (though somewhat a bit dense in here) to come back, she is now back, as long as the Producer promise his words of her enthusiasm. Time to go full out before the concert starts.

Mar 15, 2014 9:15 PM

May 2012
Okay episode, not the best I'd say but not bad either!
Mar 28, 2014 8:10 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't like Miki in this episode. She wanted to get into the other idol unit but got rejected so she threw a tantrum and not show up for work. Yeah okay she's talented and wanted to shine but hey guess what...so do the other girls in the agency who are not part of Ryuugu Komachi. She just wasted everyone's time >__>
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 16, 2014 6:14 AM

Oct 2012
Nice tsukko- I mean persuasion Producer-san
Well, Producer-san the person who's in charge of bullying xD

Guys, Miki was disappointed so much...
How could you just agreed to the person who makes you disappoint so easily
Moreover, like Otonashi said.. She's just a 15 y.o. girl
"Signature removed"
May 7, 2014 9:03 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I dislike Ryuugu Komachi. I just don't see anything special in the group Ritsuko is managing. If I had to choose 3 girls from the entire group it would be Makoto, Takane and Miki. Miki can get the group popularity, Takane's mature side could keep the group together and Makoto's outgoing personality would bring the lively atmosphere to the group along with Miki as well.

Glad to know Miki and producer made up.
Miki x Producer.

Jul 7, 2014 9:52 AM
Mar 2013
emeraldrosary said:
So much Miki love! Yay, I'm with all of you guys. Miki x Producer my OTP!
Looks like my old self is in tune with my new self <3

Mikiiiiiii! Why are you so difficult >_< It’s easy to forget the idols are around 14-15 years old and can let their emotions get ahead of them.

I’m not going to lie I really enjoyed this episode. Mostly because I ship Producer x Miki ^_^

SweetKotomi said:
I dislike Ryuugu Komachi. I just don't see anything special in the group Ritsuko is managing. If I had to choose 3 girls from the entire group it would be Makoto, Takane and Miki. Miki can get the group popularity, Takane's mature side could keep the group together and Makoto's outgoing personality would bring the lively atmosphere to the group along with Miki as well.

Glad to know Miki and producer made up.
Miki x Producer.
I agree! I like Ryuugu Komachi but I don't see the "balance" in having Azusa, Iori, and Ami together.

Yes!! Another Miki x Producer fan <3
emeraldrosaryJul 7, 2014 5:24 PM
Aug 21, 2014 5:19 PM

Nov 2012
This episode was pretty boring. I did not like Miki at all.
Nov 9, 2014 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
Good ep
Dec 27, 2014 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
Episode from the size of the dreams of Miki, cerando to understand how tough, once again, the work done by Producer-san.
The plot flows, still developing the characters, not bad.
Drawings not exceptional in this TV version, but the best part of this show, remains the same, namely the endings and the music.
Sep 28, 2016 7:44 AM

May 2010
Miki got some sweet chara development there. Glad shes got the resolution now. Finally got to like her (tho I still found the "remembering-dance-steps-in-one-go" thing from an earlier episode ridiculous and farfetched.

Also, the ED song is cute and nice 'cause Miki shows interest in guys (unlike most female idol anime where yuri coupling seems to be the only thing going on)
Nov 11, 2016 5:39 PM

Sep 2013
Meh...I liked miki, but she was really being a spoiled brat this episode.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 12, 2017 9:42 AM

Sep 2015
So predictably we get a Miki focused episode. Before they go ahead and do the big concert. As someone who finds Miki at best kind of annoying, wasn't a fan of it. I imagine if you like her, this episode probably had a lot to offer. The Producer doggedly pursuing her. Their heart to heart and promise at the end. It was a pretty good focus episode. Too bad the focus was a cloying, self centered brat. Who does the annoying "refers to self constantly in third person" routine. Well I'm glad it's resolved. And at the pace this series is going, might not get another Miki focused episode in the first season. Time to see if the animation can hold up, for what will surely be just a concert in the mid season finale.
Jul 21, 2017 2:41 PM

Mar 2014
Miki is annoying and a brat in this ep. The song that played when she was wandering round town wasn't good.
Aug 31, 2017 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Producer managed to convince a dense teenager to start practising again for the concert, this man has a promising future in this industry.
Nov 30, 2017 7:22 AM
Jul 2018
I loved how even though Miki said she was quitting, she allowed Producer-san to follow, and even talk to her.
Those are signs that she wanted to go back.
Jun 19, 2020 4:33 AM

May 2018
Rip Producer-san, he truly is working to the bone
Dec 2, 2020 5:07 AM
Nov 2014
So, I know this probably isn't meant to be very realistic show, but this episode was the most unrealistic (so far). If you can find me one Idol agency in Japan that wouldn't fire someone with that attitude on the spot or at least suspend her, give her a real good talking to and let her start at the very bottomg again, you're very welcome to correct me on that.

Sure, there are probably a lot of good people in this business, too, but it's absolutely cutthroat and no agency, especially a small one like 765, can and/or will afford an Idol behaving like that on their "talent roster".
andoRRRDec 2, 2020 5:11 AM
Sep 3, 2021 8:58 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Sometimes you indeed can get promises not kept.. In work area as well.. Especially if you're entertainer or idol in our case.. Even adult people - not everyone will tolerate this, to be honest.. And indeed some will switch jobs or do something else.. In the end there isn't really a right answer in this situation how to behave.. Both choices to remain in such company, or seek other agency, or switch professions at all - all choices are possible and understandable, to be honest..
Jun 17, 2023 6:45 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Well having that kind of producer that has no idea at all and easily miscalculation with a few job made me wonder which part of him is "rookie"
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 21, 2011

83 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 23, 6:55 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 14, 2011

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 22, 9:33 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Jul 7, 2011

192 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 19, 9:22 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.