Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 22, 2020 1:09 PM

Mar 2019
Man,I feel the depression for the finale of this series.I just found out that this was adapted from a VN and now I'm scarred. (I'm downloading them rn) but I want to be done with it.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 13, 2020 3:04 AM

Aug 2008
At the moment I'm rather amused, these characters are trash and the plot progression is absurd and hentai like but its entertaining trash atm.
Sep 29, 2020 5:15 AM

Feb 2018
Thanks for the kiss, Makoto x Sekai is de best
Oct 20, 2020 7:00 PM

Oct 2019
Dunno how I haven't dropped this show yet. Makoto is trash.
Oct 29, 2020 1:52 PM

Jun 2017
I know how it is going to end but nothing else about the characters. I am looking at this anime as a character study rather than entertainment. But God I still hate the characters. This anime is doing its job really well!
Dec 3, 2020 3:21 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
OoooooOoooOooooOOOHHhhHhh YUYEEEEAhhhaAAHHH

I already watched scums wish so this is nothing. People overreacting... this is just just some stupid fun at this point and I’m digging it

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 29, 2020 11:06 AM
Jul 2020
GET YO CRAP TOGETHER ITOU! I swear im done with this show!! Pm me if you know if he fixes if up with katsura or if it continues like this.

I swear this show makes me feel almost exactly the same way that NTR does... Exept worse.
ThatOneWeeb445Dec 29, 2020 11:16 AM
Mar 22, 2021 6:23 AM

Jan 2019
Makoto is absolutely trash. Not only he is a perverted piece of garbage, he didn't even listen when Sekai said no.

I absolutely adore Sekai, and Kotonoha has done NOTHING WRONG... kinda wishing they would just get together and leave Makoto in the dust.
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
Mar 27, 2021 8:33 AM

Jul 2019
Makoto's character is stupid lol. It just seems like plot convenience taken advantage by his dumb self.

I want to see how this ends up lmao.

He fr needed to answer why tf he choose Kotonoha first too. Seems strange as hell.
May 16, 2021 5:59 AM

Aug 2014
Wow it went faster than I thought. Well at least he made up his mind, first time being a man ;p
so now he break up with Kotonoha and then what? I wonder what they planned for second part of this anime :O
The first part of this was very funny mostly thx to Taisuke :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 18, 2021 7:04 AM

Jun 2015
Epic swimsuits. Everyone here is so hot

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Jul 23, 2021 6:07 PM
Dec 2017
makoto is a hell of lot nicer in the manga.

Aug 14, 2021 4:23 AM

Jan 2020
The first thing that Makoto do when meeting Sekai was hug her and grab her ass....
Oct 21, 2021 9:13 PM

Jun 2020
Makoto's horniness is beyond understanding

This man has no chill when it comes to playing with girls is he just a straight up play boy at this point

This motherfucker he reached out to Sekai because he likes Katsura now he likes Sekai yeah totally makes sense and even had sex after that
Dec 5, 2021 2:17 AM

Jan 2021
Ayo, Her training do be going too far tho
Apr 14, 2022 2:57 PM

Jun 2020
bruh who tf folds and hangs their clothes b4 sex
May 13, 2022 8:39 PM

Dec 2021
shame makoto is the only good character so far lol, sekai inconsistent and katsuras character arc hasnt started. as much as i hate makoto, i like how they dont try to make you root for him
good opinions on anything, block = I own you
Sep 2, 2022 5:43 PM
Aug 2022
put a leash on that man he needs to be stopped.
Sep 6, 2022 7:31 AM

Jul 2021
Goddamn I'm out of words. Too much fucking development. Feels bad for Katsura. She's gonna be heartbroken. But now that one thinks about it, Sekai had it way worse, we can assume that she liked Makoto from quite some time and was really happy when she got to sit next to him only to find out that he has a crush on Katsura. Then on she decided to crush and bottle her own feelings to help out Makoto so that he succeds in his love life (for some reason only she knows). As much as I feel bad for Katsura, I'm glad for Sekai, she got what she wanted and seemed like she genuinely loved Makoto for whatever fucking reason.

Not gonna lie I audibly gasped when Makoto just casually groped Sekai like that while waiting for Katsura to return. What the fuck was that and what the fuck was Sekai's reaction to that? Who just brushes it off like that????? I will never understand how a guy becomes like Makoto, how can one have no concept of holding back, situational-awareness, humility or decency? Even "still a highschooler" is not an excuse, even little kids have this much understanding and common sense.

The special training was a really bad idea but it worked out in the favour of Sekai. It was Makoto's first time experiencing stuff like that so of course he caught feelings plus they spent hell lot of time together so it is pretty understandable.

Katsura seriously deserves a much much better guy. Plus it hurts seeing how much even Kokoro is looking forward to spending time with Makoto.

And wtf did they go all the way at the end there
TsutanaiFuunSep 6, 2022 7:39 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 2, 2023 8:47 PM

Feb 2017
It's clear that eventually Kotonoha will become the supreme innocent victim and suffer the most of anyone, but at the end of this episode up until now Makoto has been manipulated more. He's been wrapped up in a relationship he doesn't care about and then teased and seduced by the person who set him up.

There's a lot of virtue signallers disparaging the guy in this thread, but he's been a victim as well. All three characters are flawed in some way, but I put the most blame on Sekai.

Jan 8, 2023 8:42 PM

Jun 2014
Great episode, really enjoying this series so far. This is what Kuzu no Honkai should've been more like imo. Complicated, tainted, but raw relationships. The characters (main 3) feel realistic, and so far I'm liking Sekai the most. I really don't feel like she was trying to steal Makoto from Katsura once they started going out. She just has way better and more natural chemistry with Makoto, and really did try and help him (besides that one practice session - but she clearly drew a hard line afterwards).

Makoto's interest in Katsura started and ended with her visual, so it's pretty believable that he would switch over to Sekai once he realized what's beneath the surface is also important. People make mistakes, and should learn from them. Cheating is definitely low though, at least break up beforehand.

           but you can become stronger...

...でもつよくなれるよ                     

Jan 24, 2023 11:02 PM
Apr 2019
So, dose he like her or not?
Feb 28, 2023 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
Makoto, what a douche! He's betraying his girlfriend with another girl.
Jul 30, 2023 1:48 PM

Apr 2015
Oh no, I guess this is where the Trainwreck starts lol.
Nov 29, 2023 9:01 PM
Mar 2016
Imo I love that this is when shit hits the fan. For once real cheating happens and we have a REAL love triangle.
Dec 28, 2023 12:37 AM
Jul 2020
Ugh. Dropped it halfway through ep 5.
Feb 15, 6:48 PM
Jan 2024
WTHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY EVERYONE SUCKS.
Apr 20, 7:17 PM
Oct 2021
[SCHOOL DAYS FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING - EPISODE 5]

I had to take a week’s break after last ep - My mental state couldn’t endure anything more of this torture in one sitting. Nevertheless, I’m back, and even more horrified that there is a poll episode in this already god-awful show. Must I remind the directors/writers/animators/whoever is responsible for this abomination that THESE ARE TEENAGERS?

“Dakara, wasurete”
Yeah, that’s what I’d like to do for this whole show.

He’s cheating, because of course he is - This show is like Murphy’s law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

I legitimately would rather watch TPN S2 again. At this point, I’m only tolerating it for the sake of not having another dropped one-cour entry (I do that too often IMO). Only seven more episodes, I can tough it out.
Apr 25, 10:53 AM

Dec 2022
Makoto is one callous bastard. He may not be wishing that anything malevolent happen upon anyone, but he clearly has no regard for the feelings of anyone besides himself, and that's demonstrated here, with his "boredom" of Kotonoha leading him to jump ship to the next girl that showed affection towards him. A trail of broken hearts and fractured relationships will lie in his wake, no doubt about it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece?

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

49 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:32 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1286 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 5:23 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

207 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 4:11 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

204 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 3:35 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

177 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 25, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.