Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2008 8:40 AM
Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was really sad, but poignant. I enjoyed it in a bittersweet way~ :3
Jul 10, 2008 8:42 PM

May 2008
Too bitter for me. Despite me liking both the male characters, I know the taste of jealousy too well to enjoy this chapter too much. I felt so bad for the girl but it was indeed a good chapter overall. I'm happy Gomu or what was his name again? likes her, and that he's such a sweet guy but it was so sad for her. Poo. I'm pretty satisfied with the whole manga though!
"I've read so much manga that at times my mind works in comic panels and dramatically expressed chibis. I'm both ashamed and amused by this."

Dec 18, 2008 8:15 PM

Jan 2008
The first chapter was really interesting~
I really liked Kiyo-chan and I thought she was such a sweet and cute girl for inviting Ritsuka into their little circle. However, the ending for her was so sad. Damn, I was hoping that Kanta and Kiyo would have gotten married - that was pretty bittersweet. Nonetheless, Gomo was a real nice guy and it's awesome that he's so kind to Kiyo. Still - I really don't like Ritsuka much... >__<;

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Jan 17, 2010 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
it was good although it ended in a bittersweet manner. I like how it's more realistic than other love stories, so i guess i'm okay with it. ;A;
May 18, 2010 11:42 PM
Jul 2009
I don't understand why Kiyo thought that her and Kanta would get together when their relationship wasn't even like that. She didn't even try to make it a romantic relationship because she just thought that it would happen. I guess being together too much would make Kanta forget that she's a girl.

I think at the end Kiyo realised that her love for Kanta would always be one-sided. But at least she has someone who has liked her for all those years. I think she'll end up liking Gomo eventually. Who else would steal for a person?

I thought Ritsuka was rude for pursuing Kanta even after Kiyo told her that her lifelong dream was to marry Kanta. Ritsuka would not have even gotten close to Kanta if it wasn't for Kiyo. She should've at least backed away from Kiyo's man.
May 30, 2015 1:24 AM

Jul 2012
Holy shit that was actually really good. Didn't expect a one shot to hit my heartstrings so much. Would have loved to see an epilogue.

Yeah it was generic and cliche but the execution was great.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chouchou Kumo Chapter 4 Discussion

Mayuka - May 30, 2015

1 by Indochina »»
Sep 19, 2020 12:13 AM

Poll: » Chouchou Kumo Chapter 3 Discussion

Mayuka - May 30, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
May 30, 2015 1:45 AM

Poll: » Chouchou Kumo Chapter 2 Discussion

Mayuka - May 30, 2015

0 by Mayuka »»
May 30, 2015 1:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.