Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 17, 2017 1:35 AM

Oct 2015
That was a predictable ending but I never expected Tiger to be back before Barnaby. Tiger is a real hero man he is willing to be 1-minute hero in order to save people. Overall the anime was very good and very funny especially when it comes to Kotetsu.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 4, 2018 7:19 AM

Aug 2008
Lunatic was wasted, criminal organization still at large and weak plot and characters beyond Tiger an Bunny themselves and even they weren't exactly compelling. Ending was decent and had some alright fights so I guess I'll give this show a 6. Don't ever need to see it again though.
Mar 5, 2018 3:44 AM

Dec 2010
One thing I don't understand is why Kotetsu can't be a cool Hero without powers if Origami technically can. Maybe he's just too big of a klutz, but this still sounds irrelevant for someone who's been a hero for a lifetime already.

1. Characters: 1 | A pretty diverse and fun cast, we have every type from a pretty pure hearted boy to the old school poster boy hero throwing cheesy one-liners. Bunny, Tiger and Lunatic are my favorites, followed by Origami.
2. Atmosphere: +1 | I don't like throwing lines like "perfect" around, but Stern Bild really does portrait flawlessly the classical metropolis that's naturally in daily need of heroes to save it.
3. OST: +1 | Lovely OST, especially the the EDs(1>2).
4. Animation: +1 | Top quality, especially given the time it was made in(a good proof that the time of making doesn't excuse bad animation quality),
5. Background story: +0.5 | Ouroboros never really got delved in too deep, but there was still plenty of background given, I was pretty content with it.
6. Storyline: +1 | It excels in both its long plot lines and short stories, they were always coherent and fluid.
7. Ending: 0.5 | A bit more anticlimactic than I'd like it to be, though I'm not really mad, knowing there's a sequel down the line..
8. Drama: +1 | Both Bunny's story the side cast's short stories were dramatic enough to be involving.
9. Overall affect: +1 | If this isn't my poster title for a Hero story, then I don't know what is. As simple as it may sound, it's exactly how content I'm with the show overall.
Overall score: 8/10, we need more Hero stories in our life.
Apr 20, 2018 12:52 AM

Jan 2018
It's frustrating to see Lunatic so underutilized, but I enjoyed nearly everything else about this series so I still loved it overall. I'll never give up hope for a season 2 Sunrise please.
Jul 3, 2020 8:50 AM

May 2018
Now that was a ridiculous ending lol. Dammit, Ouroboros even snuck their way into the bank notes!
Aug 21, 2020 6:09 PM
Oct 2019
Boss. This show was great. 8/10 for me, easy. Heck I might bump it to a 9/10. I thought it was fantastic.

Love Kotetsu. Love his personality and sense of justice. Love that he's an imperfect hero. And his humor - even when unintended - is terrific.

The ending was perfect. I wonder if bunny will be in the minor leagues with wild tiger 1 minute? Haha

I actually do want blue rose to get with tiger. Buuut I definitely want her to graduate high school first. Gotta be at least 18 otherwise it's super creepy.

I wonder how Kaede's power is progressing. And I wonder how her per appeared in the first place. Who did she keep coming into contact with at the Grandma's house to start displaying all those different powers? (Instead of it being a plot home, they could simply say that most people have NEXT in their DNA, but very few are actually able to manifest it. Idk, some explanation like that would be acceptable to me. :D)

Also, had Maverick not died, couldn't Kaede have just touched him, regained his power, and returned his memory? While I'm disappointed they couldn't learn more from Maverick, I'm actually on with Lunatic taking him out. After thinking he was part of ouroborous at first and not looking him, I'm sorry if a fan now.

That ending with the dollar bill. Ouroboros is clearly powerful people in government and business. Oh baby, gimme more! Wild roar!
Nov 27, 2020 6:20 PM
Jul 2018
"There's no way it can end here." are my words exactly! How dare you tease me with an ending like that?
Aug 30, 2021 2:05 AM

May 2020
Wow I absolutely loved this show! Not a normal fan or superhero stuff or buddy cop shows, but I found myself really enjoying this one. I can't wait to watch the movie and season 2 when it comes out in 2022!
Sep 12, 2021 8:02 PM
May 2019
so the big bad guy wipes his own memories....
i seem to remember a scene where a little girl gets all the memories of the hero's back
what happened to that?
Nov 24, 2021 7:41 PM

Mar 2021
CappedPluto said:
so the big bad guy wipes his own memories....
I didn't understand exactly what happened at first, but after a closer look, you're exactly right. I guess he was trying his best to be tough but ultimately knew he wasn't getting out of it once he realized Agnes was recording him (great to see she's okay, btw, and she happens to look nice in red). But the man basically killed himself without killing himself, which is nuts.

Anyway, fine ending. I was kinda expecting it to be a bit of a chill episode, and that's ultimately what it was.

Overall, this show had its ups and downs but was pretty enjoyable. Tiger & Bunny never set out to be a 10/10 anime, so if you go in expecting it to be, you'll ultimately be disappointed. Anyway, it was a fun show with quite a bit of evolution - from "villain of the week" to pretty much pure evil in the form of Maverick. Great job, everyone!

I'm just glad that after two months, I finally finished this thing. Thanks to @simone_eatsdirt and @mwinner for watching this with me and providing good discussion.
MeanMrMusicianNov 24, 2021 8:14 PM

Apr 5, 2022 2:25 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 23-25

Let's play a game

A truly fucked up situation the Heroes found themselves in.

This final stretch for this series gave me slight Saw x I Robot. "Testing" humanity for sadistic pleasure and android/robot revolution.

I didn't expect to see the mad scientist again, even forgot about him, lol. He good fucked by Maverick and Maverick in turn got fucked. What a crazy bastard chain xD Lunatic did good for once.

The aftermath and everyone continuing to live their live normally was pretty nice. So Tiger moved down a league and he's a one minute man, lol. All Might inspiration?

The book Karina aka Blue Rose was reading

"100 ways to make a single father fall for you" really subtle lmao

7,5/10 overall, but these last couple of episodes and especially the finale have been some 8+ shit. The characters have really grown on me and truly appreciate the episodic stuff from the first half in hindsight. Sure I would truly love them on a rewatch.

For now I'm looking forward to S2, more of Ouroboros and how Tiger will continue as a Hero.
FMmatronApr 5, 2022 2:32 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 1, 2022 1:44 PM
Nov 2021
I thought it was really cool how the main characters aren't kids for once. Overall a pretty good one.
Sep 10, 2022 11:09 AM

May 2015
This show was very enjoyable to watch !
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice episode to close the season and now is turn to watch the second!!! kekeke

Well, Tiger and Barnaby couple is the best!!! just!!!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chalis - Sep 3, 2011

69 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 1, 2023 11:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.