Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2011 3:14 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy $#*+! They're profiling erect penis sizes in the tribe of Shadow? LOL The cat girl sex was nice, nyaa! XD

I've noticed since the first episode that Astral's usual goofy look becomes different when he's dead serious. Why did he appear like Pollux in Fabris' view when he was charging towards Fabris? Looks like he got amnesia or something after Maria blasted him with Mystral Window but where did he end up to? Anyway I don't like that monocle-wearing fat pig ass-kissing Wartoshika, he seems to have agenda of his own regarding the Words Worth tablet fragments.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 26, 2017 3:16 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't like seeing those pigs pleasuring that girl. And of course the Sir Stallion size sex toy was bigger than the rest (since the man's basically a horse).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

3 by Fushigiman »»
Sep 23, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

9 by Fushigiman »»
Oct 28, 2021 9:01 AM

» Horse

SwimminglyDone - Mar 19, 2015

2 by Zethus_Thorne96 »»
Sep 2, 2018 12:50 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 4 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:18 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.