Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2011 10:35 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As I've speculated earlier there's something between Caesar and Sharon now, although Sharon's resisting Caesar's advances since she can't forget Astral yet.

And here I thought Wartoshika's a sensible king, unlike Fabris who only think about going for Sharon's skirt whenever he sees her on the battlefield on episode 1 and 2. Though he did justified that he needs an heir because Astral is presumed dead and that offspring would be more likely to fulfill the condition of reading the Words Worth tablet. Rita didn't seem to regret it in the end, so all's fair in love and war.

Pollux's 'sword' might be powerful and incredible (as shouted by Delta in throes of passion in this episode) but Wartoshika's even bigger! Hell, it might be bigger than Stallion's! Why didn't the pig brothers back in episode 2 have a replica dildo of it? LOL

I just realized that Astral's building his harem, one episode at a time, Maria, Nina, Mew and Delta in that order. I'm so excited to see him do Sharon last! XD I hope I will not be disappointed as their romance had been suspended for the last 20 years for cryin' out loud.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 26, 2011 8:12 AM
Aug 2011
so in the end the light and the shadows end up being cool to one another.
But with who Astral end up being his wife? Nina,Mew,Delta,Sharon or Maria?
Jan 27, 2012 12:55 AM
Aug 2010
Okay, so I don't remember much about this hentai except that the chicks were hot and Sharon's and Maria's sex scenes because they are the hottest of the bunch. Anyways, doesn't Maria hate his guts? Its gonna be Sharon as the wife and Nina as the mistress. Sharon's pretty much the main heroine role and Nina has his kid and apparently like him when he was still a loser (which is sure to gain popularity among the nerds). Since this IS a harem hentai, its just gonna be a harem end without any real resolution.
Apr 26, 2017 3:18 AM
Jul 2018
The previous episode was so interesting, but things suddenly got boring in this episode. I'm disappointed to say the least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

3 by Fushigiman »»
Sep 23, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

9 by Fushigiman »»
Oct 28, 2021 9:01 AM

» Horse

SwimminglyDone - Mar 19, 2015

2 by Zethus_Thorne96 »»
Sep 2, 2018 12:50 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:16 AM

Poll: » Words Worth Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jul 8, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Apr 26, 2017 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.