Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2016 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
ODJ said:
talonbone said:
holy shit i just finished TTGL (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) and this is one of the best anime in the world omfg.

I had the opposite reaction for that show... bottom of my list

you had the audacity to tl;dr my amazing rant, AND the nerve to put it at the bottom of your list?! WHO ARE YOU?!
VBC_Trinity said:
My gf and I recently started watching Detective Conan again (she watched a lot of the early episodes when she was younger)...we're 36 eps into what's on Netflix and we have no idea wtf is going on with the backstory at this point - but it's still a fun show.
i was supposed to start this years ago but got intimidated by how long it was and bitched out. now its 3 years longer and i fully regret not starting sooner D:

Jan 14, 2016 12:50 PM

Apr 2013
talonbone said:
ODJ said:

I had the opposite reaction for that show... bottom of my list

you had the audacity to tl;dr my amazing rant, AND the nerve to put it at the bottom of your list?! WHO ARE YOU?!

just a simple fox deity that did not like TTGL one bit... it really bummed me out >__>
Jan 14, 2016 1:00 PM

Oct 2011
ODJ said:
talonbone said:

just a simple fox deity that did not like TTGL one bit... it really bummed me out >__>
meh to each their own, but i know what you mean about bummed you out D; *cries*

Jan 14, 2016 1:23 PM

May 2013
aa-dono said:
VBC_Trinity said:
My gf and I recently started watching Detective Conan again (she watched a lot of the early episodes when she was younger)...we're 36 eps into what's on Netflix and we have no idea wtf is going on with the backstory at this point - but it's still a fun show.

Hope you can reach the latest soon ^^ DC is my favourite series (although I read the manga...)

I've been watching this for a few hours on repeat:

Mainly because I love this song and in the mood for it.

We're pretty close to being all caught up I think. The show is really fun and pretty interesting - I can definitely see why it's endured for so long. :)
Jan 16, 2016 3:01 PM

Apr 2011
just started watching ERASED

saw at the end of an episode there was a hockey tournament

first time i've ever seen hockey portrayed in any anime

rate it 10/10
Jan 16, 2016 3:15 PM

Jun 2012
bbmello said:
just started watching ERASED

saw at the end of an episode there was a hockey tournament

first time i've ever seen hockey portrayed in any anime

rate it 10/10

Canadian? :P

Erased is really (really) good so far. Favorite of the season so far, and I have really high hopes that it continues the trend.
Jan 16, 2016 3:32 PM

Jan 2015
I checked out the first two episodes of erased and i've been really pleased with it so far.

Jan 17, 2016 12:44 PM

May 2015
At the moment I'm watching Shinsekai Yori. I almost finished it. I like it so far and I recommend it if you're into mystery and such. The anime is more obscure, I guess. I don't see a lot of people talking about it.
Jan 17, 2016 1:32 PM
Jan 2016
I'm currently watching Fairy Tail 2014. Very cool anime.
Jan 17, 2016 1:33 PM

Jan 2016
I re-subbed to Crunchyroll the other day to catch up on Owarimonogatari, but all I've done is binge the Ghost Stories dub. It's hilarious!
Jan 17, 2016 5:54 PM

Apr 2011
shinsekai yori was awesome!

watching prison school right now, it's fucking hilarious
Jan 17, 2016 5:58 PM

Oct 2011
Haisai-san said:
I'm currently watching Fairy Tail 2014. Very cool anime.
its gets really good!

bbmello said:
shinsekai yori was awesome!

watching prison school right now, it's fucking hilarious
hilarious is an understatement. omg that anime had me so excited for the new ep every week

Jan 19, 2016 8:31 AM

Apr 2011
the characters are awesome. i honestly HATE ecchi shows but i really enjoy ones like this that seem to almost make fun of how ridiculous it is kind of like Kill la Kill. Love that fat prisoner dude and his tiny little face lol, and the chairman is awesome
Jan 19, 2016 11:04 AM

Jun 2012
reading the Prison School manga. The chairman creeped me out at first, with his weird obsession with butts.

Funny story, I accidentally looked ahead when I was flipping the pages to get to my chapter and saw the scene where he goes to bury the magazines, and I actually thought he was a serial killer and the pictures he had of butts were like weird trophies from his victims....

For a while I thought Prison School was going to be a lot darker than it actually was...
Jan 19, 2016 8:01 PM

Oct 2011
same here mello, i actually try to avoid ecchi shows as much as possible. but for the most part it is damn near impossible since almost every has it in there. oh lets put a random beach/pool day ep in there for pure fanservice.. but as my list grew longer ive learned to just accept it. still could go without it but its whatever at this point. BUT PRISON SCHOOL! like you said they did it in such a way where it seemed like theyre joking about it the whole time which made it even more funny instead of weird

the chairman is awesome! i too am more of a butt person than a boob person so i can relate to him and his obsession lol. a nice rack is cool and all but a nice butt is just amazing

Jan 20, 2016 6:28 PM

Oct 2011
just finished the first season of kingdom. geezuz that last episode broke me in so many ways.. i cried. and cried. and cried some more. and im still fucking crying like a little bitch make this stop! D;
this anime was beyond fantastic and im gonna start season 2 next. i highly recommend this anime to everyone. the first like 3-5eps are done in horrendous CGI that a lot of people dropped it early. but if you stick it out past that the graphics get a lot better. they still throw cgi in here and there but you dont notice it after. and its worth it, trust me! fucking terrific anime 10/10 easy

and with that marks the first anime down for my anime watching challenge 2016. long road ahead!

Jan 20, 2016 10:58 PM

Jan 2012
Finally started tuning into the new shows. Going through all the episode ones with speed. All I can say is this the lineup is one of, if not the weirdest I've ever witnessed in the four-plus years I've been keeping up seasonally. Too many shows trying too hard to stand out and getting sit down (by me) in the process... haha
Jan 25, 2016 5:37 AM

Mar 2010
Was watching Fate Stay Night: Ultimate Blade Works series. Overall really enjoyed it, but the fights could have been longer ;~; And I can't say I liked the ending either.. :< Guess my fav will stay Fate/Zero <3
Jan 25, 2016 11:06 AM

Aug 2007
I began to watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. It looks good and I only picked because here in MAL says that is a josei anime an I really like that type of anime.
Jan 25, 2016 11:46 AM
May 2015
Kimi to Boku. It's seriously slow paced (like my life :P) and its creator really embraces it. I love it, it's so relaxing.
Jan 26, 2016 7:30 AM

Mar 2010
Finished Galilei Donna.. mainly because I started it and felt that my currently watching list should finally get cleaned up.. :v
Its plot got serious issues.. :<
Jan 26, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
Jan 28, 2016 7:14 AM

Jan 2012
minimiau said:
I began to watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu. It looks good and I only picked because here in MAL says that is a josei anime an I really like that type of anime.

This one has a lot of potential. Not calling any cards though!

Hel said:
Finished Galilei Donna.. mainly because I started it and felt that my currently watching list should finally get cleaned up.. :v

Serious is an understatement. I don't remember exactly what happened in that one infamous episode late in the running, but it was a pretty epic and one of the more memorable curveballs I've seen in anime. I hardly use the word epic to describe anything too. Nonetheless, the sisters had some fun chemistry and I liked the whole goldfish theme to their ship.
Jan 28, 2016 11:48 AM

Oct 2011
ive been watching the new american ninja warrior (teams) and it sucks. i liked the man vs course, not a race to beat each other. takes out the fun of the sport imo

and the third season of the 100. its just as good as i remember it :D

Jan 29, 2016 3:30 AM

Mar 2010
StyleF1re said:

Hel said:

Serious is an understatement. I don't remember exactly what happened in that one infamous episode late in the running, but it was a pretty epic and one of the more memorable curveballs I've seen in anime. I hardly use the word epic to describe anything too. Nonetheless, the sisters had some fun chemistry and I liked the whole goldfish theme to their ship.

Not sure what part you mean.. but I found that trial in the end really cringeworthy.. And how they are always randomly saved or whatever.. xD The premise and stuff could have been nice.. but the execution is very superficial..

Was also rewatching Fate/Zero.. definitely one of my most favourite anime ever. And yeah.. Ryuunosuke and Castor are such a 'great' team.. xD
Jan 29, 2016 7:02 AM

Aug 2007
StyleF1re said:
minimiau said:

This one has a lot of potential. Not calling any cards though!

Recently I am reading that kind of comentaries abour the anime. And that's why I began to watching the anime.
Jan 30, 2016 9:59 AM

Dec 2015
Mushishi... reached Episode 10, enjoying it so far ^^

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Jan 31, 2016 1:20 AM

Apr 2011
I started watching MTV's Downtown again. It's an old animated show that aired on MTV in the late 90s. I have fond memories of getting high and watching this show in college. And despite being on MTV it was actually good.

It might seem stupid at first, but give it a chance. Here's a playlist if anyone's interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7L0kgS19PM&list=PL093B709E94C14E00
Jan 31, 2016 6:29 AM

May 2015
I'm watching Kuroko no Basket. It's my first sports anime. I never thought I'd like this since I don't really like sports but I gave it a try because hot guys. Now I actually like it,
Feb 4, 2016 9:14 PM

Oct 2011
just finished the second season of kingdom! truly a diamond in the rough and i wish there was more but i dont think a s3 will ever be animated D; so damn good i recommend everyone to watch it

Feb 4, 2016 9:35 PM

Aug 2015
Watching Psycho-pass, I'm 1/4 towards the first season, and I'm thrilled hoping to see more of this kind of anime.
Feb 5, 2016 10:34 AM

Feb 2015
Watching Full Metal Panic, atm and it's kinda good so far :) (@episode 10)
Feb 6, 2016 11:14 PM

Apr 2014
Boku dake and dagashi kashi for japanese cartoons.
Gotham, X-files and Agents of shield for 'Murican shows.
Feb 6, 2016 11:26 PM

Oct 2011
Gabeetarian said:
ayeeee im waiting for part 2 of season 2 of gotham as well. the show is so goddamn good right now. you should watch the 100! then we can have sleepovers and talk about it :3

Feb 6, 2016 11:28 PM

Apr 2014
talonbone said:
Gabeetarian said:
ayeeee im waiting for part 2 of season 2 of gotham as well. the show is so goddamn good right now. you should watch the 100! then we can have sleepovers and talk about it :3
ewww I'm gonna avoid the 100 like a plague >:D
I forgot Supernatural! NOOOO
Feb 6, 2016 11:44 PM

Oct 2011
Gabeetarian said:
talonbone said:
ewww I'm gonna avoid the 100 like a plague >:D
I forgot Supernatural! NOOOO
how come everybody i recommend the 100 to says they would never watch it D; its actually a good show.. at least i think so..

Feb 7, 2016 12:44 AM

Jan 2016
Gabeetarian said:

Do you like Dagashi Kashi? I'm planning on watching it too

I'm also watching Boku dake, Shinsekai yori and Baccano! atm.
touch me with no hands, hold me with your eyes
unwind me with your mind tonight

Feb 7, 2016 2:03 AM

Apr 2014
cyanideapple said:
Gabeetarian said:

Do you like Dagashi Kashi? I'm planning on watching it too

I'm also watching Boku dake, Shinsekai yori and Baccano! atm.
yeah! It's really funny.
Feb 7, 2016 2:07 AM

Apr 2013
Lewd comedy!!! Me hopes
Feb 7, 2016 3:05 AM

Apr 2014
Lewd comedy about eating candy.
Feb 7, 2016 3:56 AM

Jan 2016
I'm getting a good laugh out of it.
Feb 8, 2016 2:17 AM

Mar 2010
Was watching Kekkai Sensen yesterday. Overall it was pretty fun, but the ending was so.. normal.. compared to the rather random elements before :<
Feb 8, 2016 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
Hel said:
Was watching Kekkai Sensen yesterday. Overall it was pretty fun, but the ending was so.. normal.. compared to the rather random elements before :<
lucky you got to watch it all together.. i was keeping up with it when it was airing and the last episode got delayed for so long that i didnt even remember what the hel(huehue) was gong on by the time i actually got to watch it -.-

Feb 8, 2016 7:27 PM

Aug 2015
Should I watch Noragami asap? I'm too lazy to continue the anime I've got here at the moment.
Feb 10, 2016 2:12 AM

Mar 2010
talonbone said:
Hel said:
lucky you got to watch it all together.. i was keeping up with it when it was airing and the last episode got delayed for so long that i didnt even remember what the hel(huehue) was gong on by the time i actually got to watch it -.-

That's annoying :< Why was that even :< But tbh I didn't like the ending that much anyway :P might have been better without it? xP

Caitlynlol said:
I'm watching Kuroko no Basket. It's my first sports anime. I never thought I'd like this since I don't really like sports but I gave it a try because hot guys. Now I actually like it,

Also watch Haikyuu then xD It's awesome <3 And One Outs >:o

kurichon said:
Should I watch Noragami asap? I'm too lazy to continue the anime I've got here at the moment.

Why asap? xD
Feb 10, 2016 6:02 AM

Aug 2015
Hel said:

kurichon said:

Why asap? xD

It's been recommended to me a long time ago and I didn't bother checking it a bit since then.
Feb 10, 2016 8:17 AM

May 2015
@Hel I will definitely try watching Haikyuu because I heard a lot of good stuff about it. I'm almost done with Kuroko no Basket and maybe next will be this one. It's the first time I'm hearing about One Outs though. I will look into that. Thank you xx
Feb 10, 2016 9:28 AM

Mar 2010
kurichon said:
Hel said:

Why asap? xD

It's been recommended to me a long time ago and I didn't bother checking it a bit since then.

Ah, I see xD It is nice tho, so yeah, maybe do it asap xD

Caitlynlol said:
@Hel I will definitely try watching Haikyuu because I heard a lot of good stuff about it. I'm almost done with Kuroko no Basket and maybe next will be this one. It's the first time I'm hearing about One Outs though. I will look into that. Thank you xx

One Outs is a bit different since it's not about school kids. Also it's not so much focused on the sport and about the player wanting to get stronger n better and all (they do oc want to win, but it's just not the main focus compared to Kuroko or Haikyuu). The main character with his smart brain is definitely the star of One Outs. That brain and his schemes make it more of psychological anime than your average sport one xD It might start a bit slow, so I recommend to not giving it up right away and at least watch till the third match against the Mariners (if I remember that team's name right x'D).
Anyway, it's one of my all time favourites xD
Feb 10, 2016 10:30 AM

May 2015
@Hel It definitely sounds cool! I will check it out for sure :3
Feb 10, 2016 10:48 AM

Mar 2012
Been out of sync with a lot of the newer stuff from the least year or so, just finished bakuman, arslan, and some other stuff. anyone have any good suggestions of things to watch? the genre doesn't really matter, i try to watch as wide of a variety of stuff as possible. would greatly appreciate it.
naners~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.