Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »
May 1, 2012 4:43 AM

Aug 2009
Furykury1 said:

I have watched or will watch everything on that list. Some wonderful stuff there. A great list for anyone just starting out in anime.

I concur. It's same for me - there is not a single title there I haven't seen or plan to see at some point.
It's a pretty versatile 'anthology' of anime that every anime fan should check out.

talonbone said:
meta, i dont know if you made this yourself or not. but i find this VERY helpful. nd i most definitely will see to it that i complete every single one of these titles. i talk the most shit about big O and how horrible it is, but because its on this awesome list im now willing to give it a chance. i bookmarked the page and will be adding all of these to my already huge plan to watch list ^^

Hah, no, it wasn't I who made it; I only found it on the net a year (or so) ago and after digging it up yesterday I thought I'd share it.
metamorphiusMay 1, 2012 4:47 AM
May 1, 2012 5:51 AM

Aug 2011
Here I am. It's about 14.30 in the afternoon and I just woke up a few minutes ago. Why? Well that's an easy answer. Yesterday, I thought I'd watch one or two episodes of One Piece before going to sleep. I was in the middle of the Alabasta arc. True, I did watch 2 episodes ... but then followed it up with 17 more episodes. I fell asleep after I heard the birds sing, the sun come up and my neighbors wake up ... and today is a public holiday, so they didn't get up early in the morning -.-
I'm a Zombie, tired, my stomach hurts and I have to force myself to not continue watching more of it right away :-)

I love this show so much !! I want to make children with it ! Let it never end !
May 1, 2012 12:03 PM

Apr 2012
I am currently watching the just recently completed Mirai Nikki. I've seen the first 6 eps so far and here are my thoughts on it. It is disturbing, bizarre, and a bit too stereotyped to get the high ratings I've seen for it. It IS good, however and I will finish it in the next day or 2. Why can't we have a male character in anime with some balls. They all, with some exceptions, are whiny wimps who are inept, clueless and thoughtless about the girls in their lives. Where are the Spikes and Kenshins when we need them? Nuf on that subject. I found I really liked the very disturbed Yuno in this. There's a girl with character!!!!! LOL I suppose it's really too early to make a judgement on this, but this is my impression so far.

Edit: Update after 18 episodes. I still don't like Yuukki, he's nothing but a whiner. At least now I understand a little about why Yuno is like she is.....and I still like her a lot. She's really the only reliable character in the story. Guess my taste in women is bizarre. I can also see why the ratings are high. I don't think it's quite that good, but right now it would get an 8. I still have 8 eps to go, so it might get better. BTW, Yuno reminds me of Lucy from Elfen Lied and Anna from the Anne Freaks Manga....very disturbed, but lovable.
KnightRyderMay 1, 2012 10:03 PM
May 1, 2012 10:45 PM

Oct 2011
FuryKury1 you've made me reconsider wanting to watch Mirai Nikki, from what you've said and explained it sounds like its similar to Evangelion character wise and I passionately hated Evangelion...Hopefully the plot comes through and saves it.
May 1, 2012 10:54 PM

Apr 2012
Lost_Moon said:
FuryKury1 you've made me reconsider wanting to watch Mirai Nikki, from what you've said and explained it sounds like its similar to Evangelion character wise and I passionately hated Evangelion...Hopefully the plot comes through and saves it.

Well, the male lead is a Shinji type, but there are no Eva characters to match Yuno. So you have Shinji and Lucy from Elfen Lied trying to win a sadistic game. My personal opinion is that without Yuno, there is no story, but with her, this is a very good story. She is a very complex girl who is quite insane but is also the strongest character in the story.
May 2, 2012 9:46 AM
Apr 2012
metamorphius said:

I dug up an interesting list/chart I once found on the net.
It's called List of Worthwhile Anime ...

Hadn't heard of quite a few of those. They look interesting. Thanks a lot for this. :)

But I disagree with Grave of the Fireflies' inclusion. I just watched it (two or three days ago) and wasn't much impressed. Yeah, the animation and art's amazing for its time but, when it finished, all I thought was, "Oh that's ... that's it? Huuuuh ... 'kay ...?" It seemed like it was something that would have been much more effective as live-action -- and would have aged better, too, had it been made in that format.

If you can see something being made in another medium, with no changes whatever, it's not really taking advantage of its medium. That's a negative, I think.
"Holy shit I can't remember how I got to your page but thank you so much for posting that Clannad piano video it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard thank you I fucking love you man"

XD
May 2, 2012 10:07 AM

Apr 2012
Oof said:
metamorphius said:

I dug up an interesting list/chart I once found on the net.
It's called List of Worthwhile Anime ...

Hadn't heard of quite a few of those. They look interesting. Thanks a lot for this. :)

But I disagree with Grave of the Fireflies' inclusion. I just watched it (two or three days ago) and wasn't much impressed. Yeah, the animation and art's amazing for its time but, when it finished, all I thought was, "Oh that's ... that's it? Huuuuh ... 'kay ...?" It seemed like it was something that would have been much more effective as live-action -- and would have aged better, too, had it been made in that format.

If you can see something being made in another medium, with no changes whatever, it's not really taking advantage of its medium. That's a negative, I think.

I found Grave of the Fireflies to be much like you described. I guess since it's Studio Ghibli everyone thinks it's great. I much prefer Hadashi no Gen to Grave.
May 2, 2012 2:27 PM
Apr 2012
Furykury1 said:
Hadashi no Gen

Noted for a later date.

But now I'll be falling asleep to an episode of Ultra Maniac. Today's been a bit hectic, and I'm tired. Hopefully it'll be just the trick.
"Holy shit I can't remember how I got to your page but thank you so much for posting that Clannad piano video it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard thank you I fucking love you man"

XD
May 2, 2012 5:08 PM

Apr 2011
May 2, 2012 6:47 PM

Aug 2009
Lost_Moon said:

I'm by no means an Evangelion fanboy, but, honestly, I think Mirai Nikki is nowhere near NGE. Which may actually be a plus for you since you hated Evangelion.

Oof said:

No problem, I'm glad you found something of interest to you in there.

Oof said:

Well, allow me to disagree with you disagreeing with Grave of the fireflies inclusion xD
You may not like it (just like I didn't like Azumanga, heheh, or Jin-Roh Brigade from the list), but I'd advocate that it deserves a place there because of its influence, if nothing else; it's a classic that represents a milestone in the Japanese animation and shows anime in a different light than most stuff. And that, as you can see from the 'preface' of the chart, deems it eligible to appear there.

Furykury1 said:

I found Grave of the Fireflies to be much like you described. I guess since it's Studio Ghibli everyone thinks it's great. I much prefer Hadashi no Gen to Grave.

Hadashi no Gen is probably the most shocking and harrowing piece of animation I have come to see. It can not be enjoyed in the traditional sense of word, but I consider it a must-see. It needs to be watched; it needs to be experienced.
metamorphiusMay 2, 2012 6:52 PM
May 2, 2012 7:13 PM

Aug 2011
I finished Madoka Magica today. I know a lot of people say that it's overrated, but I really thought it was well-executed.

Regarding the list... I haven't seen all of the ones listed, but a lot of the ones on the list were pretty good. Or I could at least understand why they held a place on the list.
PockycrusaderMay 2, 2012 7:16 PM
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
May 2, 2012 7:26 PM

Aug 2009
Pockycrusader said:
I finished Madoka Magica today. I know a lot of people say that it's overrated, but I really thought it was well-executed.

I loved Madoka (gave it a 9), imo it was one of the best anime of the last year. I don't know if I'd enjoy it as mush as I did if I hadn't watched it as it aired, speculating and waiting for the next episode on weekly basis.
And I agree with you about execution.
Pockycrusader said:
Regarding the list... I haven't seen all of the ones listed, but a lot of the ones on the list were pretty good. Or I could at least understand why they held a place on the list.

Agreed there as well. That's exactly what I like about the list.

Watching Ouran Host Club.
It's pretty funny, ridiculous as well. I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I'm not exactly sold on it.
May 2, 2012 8:04 PM

Apr 2011
i enjoyed ouran host club, it was pretty entertaining, i watched it like a year ago though so i dont remember much

im watching chrono crusade at the moment, like 4 episodes in and im enjoying it. reminds me a lot of like blue exorcist or fullmetal alchemist
May 2, 2012 8:25 PM

Apr 2012

metamorphius says
Hadashi no Gen is probably the most shocking and harrowing piece of animation I have come to see. It can not be enjoyed in the traditional sense of word, but I consider it a must-see. It needs to be watched; it needs to be experienced.

Amen to that!!!! A shocking anime that must be seen.
May 3, 2012 1:07 AM
Apr 2012
metamorphius said:
Well, allow me to disagree with you disagreeing with Grave of the fireflies inclusion xD
You may not like it (just like I didn't like Azumanga, heheh, or Jin-Roh Brigade from the list), but I'd advocate that it deserves a place there because of its influence, if nothing else; it's a classic that represents a milestone in the Japanese animation and shows anime in a different light than most stuff. And that, as you can see from the 'preface' of the chart, deems it eligible to appear there.

If I write an entire book in binary, does it deserve to be in the top X books simply because its novel or because it emulates some other medium?

Watching Steamboy today. :)

XD
May 3, 2012 3:05 AM

Aug 2009
Furykury1 said:

Amen to that!!!! A shocking anime that must be seen.

Indeed. As someone once wrote, it's 'the best movie you'll never want to see again'.

Oof said:

If I write an entire book in binary, does it deserve to be in the top X books simply because its novel or because it emulates some other medium?

Watching Steamboy today. :)

You're writing a book in binary? That's something I'd like to check out.

Seriously though, are you really going to employ such an analogy just to try and further your argument?

But I think you may be misunderstanding what I'm trying to say. Maybe the fact that English is not my mother tongue is the reason. By 'influence', I meant influence Grave of the fireflies (in most cases) has on its viewers.

Don't (mis)take me for a Grave of the fireflies fanboy for I'm certainly not, but this movie is a classic. I don't hold it in the absolute high regard and believe it has its flaws, but it still is a classic. Heck, it's an anime I'd show to those who consider all anime to be simple cartoons for children because of its themes, presentation, realism, thought-provoking-ness (yeah, I know it's not a word) and the overall emotional impact. Yes, it's a cartoon, but it's not JUST a cartoon. It is at the same time one of the great (anti-) war movies (which, luckily, avoids falling into the trap of becoming propaganda-driven). In that regard, Grave of the fireflies transcends boundaries of anime as a medium garnering universal appeal. I think that warrants its inclusion in the list. Perhaps I am biased, since I lived through a war as a kid, though what I experienced, thankfully, could never come close to the experince of those kids. Perhaps there lies part of the reason I found the movie to be so poignant. Still, I would consider it a must-see. One may not like Grave of the fireflies; heck, one may hate it and that's fine but one should see it.

Yeah, I know you'll probably disagree with what I wrote since it didn't have such an effect on you...

Gah, why am I writing all this on the subject of Grave of the fireflies, it's not like it's one of my favourite anime anyway >-> Whatever...I shall stop here.

P.S. I should really get around to watching Steamboy (needs more steampunk anime) myself. It's been on my ptw list for at least two years. x.x
metamorphiusMay 3, 2012 3:22 AM
May 3, 2012 4:20 AM
Apr 2012
Wall-of-Text spoiler ... :D

I'm fiinishing up with Black Rock Shooter, and then I'll get to Steamboy. BRS is interesting-ish. It's Alice in Wonderland, but modernised, and less "lovely". Basically, it's about a girl that develops a romantic friendship with some other girl at her school. The "Alice" bit: half of the series is a metaphorical presentation of (her) real life.

The two episodes I've watched so far are okay. I don't know how they'll maintain my interest in the otherworld incursions for all eight episodes, however.
OofMay 3, 2012 4:35 AM

XD
May 3, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2011
Ah Meta, don't worry so much about convincing others who have barely watched anything to be able to distinguish good from bad :-) It's a waste of time.
May 3, 2012 5:59 AM

Aug 2009
@Oof
You see, that's probably where the seed of our disagreement is; I actually think that Grave of the fireflies being an animated and not a live-action movie does not detract anything from its quality and impact.
But, yeah, I agree to disagree.

@furuabes
hahah, a remark worthy of the great furu ;)

Ah, fudge, did my posts really come off as worrying too much about convincing others into sth? Welp, I fail then. But trying to do that was certainly not my intention as I don't suffer from the internet forum knight illusion nor do I believe arguing over the internet is any less pointless than trying to train my cat to fetch a newspaper. What I wrote was just kind of an explanation in case I had been misunderstood but it evolved into a wall of text before I noticed it. I don't even consider the exchange an argument.
Bah, I must have way too much free time >.> Better watch some animu then!
metamorphiusMay 3, 2012 6:11 AM
May 3, 2012 7:55 AM

Apr 2012
I finished Mirai Nikki last night and here are my final thoughts....This could have been a great series IF:
1. Yukkii had grown up a little in it....he didn't
2. if there had been a lot less whining...Yukkii puts Shinji from EVA to shame.
3. The story had gone into depth about Yuno's past earlier.
4. Been a 13 episode story rather than the 26 is was.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it very much. As I stated in earlier thoughts, Yuno is a remarkable character...twisted,, Yes...but quite loveable.
The series was not up to EVA as others recently stated. I gave it an 8 only because this site won't allow a 7.5, which would be my true grade.
KnightRyderMay 3, 2012 8:13 AM
May 3, 2012 9:25 AM
Apr 2012
furuabes said:
Ah Meta, don't worry so much about convincing others who have barely watched anything to be able to distinguish good from bad :-) It's a waste of time.

My critique doesn't rely on elements intrinsic to anime, so your and/or others' claims to expert knowledge (by nature of having watched a lot of anime [with no regard to the quality of that quantity?]) have no bearing on the discussion. It's a well-accepted idea that a piece should work to its medium's strengths, and I don't think GOTF did. That's all.

XD
May 3, 2012 9:52 AM

Aug 2011
Oh dear, why you all hatin' on Shinji !
Yes he has a masturbation problem, I admit. Yes he is somewhat of an anxious character throughout most of the series, but hell he
That's not what a pussy would do !
May 3, 2012 9:57 AM

Apr 2012
Oof, GOTF would have made a very good live action....on that we agree. What really caused my lower opinion of it was all the bally-hoo it was getting while the much more jaring war anime Hadashi no Gen was almost ignored. I found it by accident whereas GOTF was getting so many fine reviews. For my money, Gen was superior in every way, emotion, story, tragedy, music. But what can you expect from a story involved with the atomic bombing of Hiroshima? Incidentally, Hadashi no Gen II is good, but not even close to the impact of the first.
May 3, 2012 10:00 AM

Apr 2012
furuabes said:
Yes he has a masturbation problem, I admit. Yes he is somewhat of an anxious character throughout most of the series, but hell he

LOL, I didn't say I hated Shinji. EVA wouldn't have worked without his character. I feel that all the rest of the cast was there for Shinji's story of his evolution. EVA is about Shinji!!!!
May 3, 2012 10:06 AM

Aug 2011
Furykury1 said:
furuabes said:

LOL, I didn't say I hated Shinji. EVA wouldn't have worked without his character. I feel that all the rest of the cast was there for Shinji's story of his evolution.

Of course, of course.

It's pretty funny though. You'll find pretty much every character-stereotype from EVA in all the new "standard" anime. The weak MC, the angry slut, the silent hottie etc. Hell you'll find Rei everywhere you look :-)
May 3, 2012 10:28 AM

Apr 2012
furuabes said:

Of course, of course.

It's pretty funny though. You'll find pretty much every character-stereotype from EVA in all the new "standard" anime. The weak MC, the angry slut, the silent hottie etc. Hell you'll find Rei everywhere you look :-)

I found Yuno, from Mirai Nikki to be a combo of Asuka and Lucy from Elfen Lied. Ya, lots of stereotypes from EVA, but since there are really only 7 basic story plots and only a dozen or so character types per gender, it's to be expected. EVA was such a pioneering anime that anime should be dated BE and AE for before EVA and after EVA. LOL
KnightRyderMay 3, 2012 10:31 AM
May 3, 2012 12:34 PM

Apr 2011
Interesting discussion. I vote we make thought-provoking-ness a word and I like the idea of teaching your cat to fetch the newspaper.

I'm still watching Inuyasha and Naruto Shippuden and nothing else until I finish Inuyasha. I've decided to check out the first filler arc of Shippuden even though I've heard a lot of bad things about filler. I really liked some of the filler from Bleach and didn't mind the rest.
May 3, 2012 12:40 PM

Mar 2010
Finished Trinity Blood, might start reading it, there are still open questions.. Over all I enjoyed watching it, but I would have found it nice if there was more action. ^^
May 3, 2012 12:52 PM

Apr 2011
Yeah, I'm curious what happens next in Trinity Blood also. Don't expect a conclusion there either because the manga writer died before finishing.
May 3, 2012 12:53 PM

Aug 2011
Hel said:
Finished Trinity Blood, might start reading it, there are still open questions.. Over all I enjoyed watching it, but I would have found it nice if there was more action. ^^

I don't think reading it will help you. The creator died before he could finish the story. That's why the ending is so ... well ... no ending at all.
May 3, 2012 1:21 PM

Mar 2010
Oh o.o' I see.. didn't know about that :[

Now I'm a bit confused as MAL tells me the manga ist still publishing.. do you know if they just catch up with the Novel or something? :/
May 3, 2012 1:51 PM

Aug 2011
Maybe someone else picked it up to continue it. After finishing the anime I wasn't satisfied and looked around for more info. I read somewhere, that there just wasn't enough source material to be able to really finish the story the way the creator wanted it to finish.
May 3, 2012 5:06 PM

Apr 2011
wow on like episode 10 of chrno crusade.. azamariel or whatever her name is is so damn annoying.. i hate that character stereotype in anime
May 3, 2012 6:37 PM
Apr 2012
I didn't manage to get to Steamboy today.

Have almost finished Black Rock Shooter. It pulls a The Stand, and completely changes tack halfway through. Very annoying.

The first four episodes have the strongest character examination and development I've seen in any anime, yet. The next three episodes focus pretty much exclusively on the supernatural element ... and that kind of ruins what makes the anime special.

7/10, with one episode to go.

Also, I dropped Ultra Maniac. The introductory OVA gave the impression that the series would be more interesting (that is, less cliche) than it actually is.

On to Steamboy and the rest of Deadman Wonderland tomorrow!
OofMay 3, 2012 6:41 PM

XD
May 3, 2012 6:55 PM

Apr 2011
let me know what you think of deadman wonderland, ive been really hesitant about that one based on the reviews
May 3, 2012 7:41 PM

Aug 2009
Lotus97 said:
Interesting discussion. I vote we make thought-provoking-ness a word and I like the idea of teaching your cat to fetch the newspaper.

Hahan, the best thing I've read today :D

First suggestion can easily be done, but second...well, as I said, it would be as futile as net arguing.

On the question of Deadman Wonderland, I think it's quite flawed (I gave it a 6), but at least it manages to be entertaining. Also, like many one cour anime, it suffers from its length.
Oh, and for anyone planning to watch it, prepare for another whiny MC.
May 3, 2012 7:48 PM

Aug 2011
I found Deadman Wonderland the perfect specimen for an anime based on an ongoing manga, which therefore just does not have
a. an ending at all or
b. a fucking stupid ending with no real connection to anything,

because they just had to finish it in the standard season episode format.
May 3, 2012 8:04 PM

Aug 2009
furuabes said:
I found Deadman Wonderland the perfect specimen for an anime based on an ongoing manga

IKR!
Why they keep doing such adaptations is beyond me!
May 3, 2012 9:27 PM

Apr 2012
Just finished Buta from the 2011 Young Animators Training Project. It is pretty good. The future of anime looks to be in good hands at least for this animator. There was a character in it that is a pig (a la Porco Rosso) who is a samurai. He is, I think intentionally, patterned after one of Toshiro Mifune's samurai characters. Quit funny. The other title I watched was a Chinese anime titled Port of Return. It was about letting go of attachments. A bit philosophy and religion. It's a little disjointed at first, but gets better as it moves along. I think it may be available at nyaa and BakaBT. I also started, but could not finish Munto TV season 1. Only 9 episodes but after 3 I still didn't "get it" so I dropped it. Escaflowne is 10 times as good.
May 4, 2012 4:18 AM
Apr 2012
Furykury1 said:
The other title I watched was a Chinese anime titled Port of Return. It was about letting go of attachments. A bit philosophy and religion. It's a little disjointed at first, but gets better as it moves along. I think it may be available at nyaa and BakaBT.

There is such a thing as Chinese anime? I'll give it a go. I like philosophy.

bb, I'm already getting fed up with Deadman Wonderland.

Lots-of-Text spoiler.

Disappointing. A lot. I didn't realise I enjoyed the first two episodes so much that the underwhelming-ness of later episodes could inspire a rant. XP

Maybe it improves. :(

XD
May 4, 2012 5:47 AM

Mar 2010
Only seen one episode of Deadman Wonderland.. then decided to stick with the manga, which I like pretty good. Even though the story is well, extreme somewhat.

As far as I remember I also didn't like the animation.. it was kind of plain and boring.
May 4, 2012 7:23 AM

Apr 2012
Oof Said:

There is such a thing as Chinese anime? I'll give it a go. I like philosophy.

You didn't know that? Princess Iron Fan, which is listed on MAL was made in 1941. I'll warn you tho, the audio on it is bad, but worth the watch. Find it on BakaBT. There are a couple of others I've watched, but don't recall the titles at this time. The language difference is quite noticeable. BTW, there was I time I couldn't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese. But listening to Japanese dialogue for nearly 8 years has changed that. I'm comfortable listening to Japanese (even know quite a few words now), but not comfortable with Chinese.

Edit: Just remembered a title. Kung-Fu Cooking Girls. It's short and quite funny. Find it also at BakaBT.
May 4, 2012 8:51 AM

Mar 2010
furuabes said:
Maybe someone else picked it up to continue it. After finishing the anime I wasn't satisfied and looked around for more info. I read somewhere, that there just wasn't enough source material to be able to really finish the story the way the creator wanted it to finish.

thx for the info :/

started watching Devil May Cry.. oh well.. I was somewhat amused by the episodes I've seen so far, but I doubt that was what the makers intended :P
also started watching The law of Ueki.. liking it so far :3
May 4, 2012 2:45 PM
Apr 2012
Furykury, thanks for the recommendations.

Finished Deadman Wonderland. You know what? It's a fun show. A lot of it doesn't make sense, and it tries to do too much, and it's very rocky in the middle, but toward the end it hits its stride. And there are some interesting (expected, but interesting) developments that I think will make for a good second season. You just have to try not to think about the show. Take it at face value. I'm not sure it deserves the rating, but because it's so enjoyable, it gets a 7/10.

Halfway through Steamboy I was interrupted, so I wasn't able to finish it. No verdict on it, yet ...

Honey and Clover is novel. I like it. Yes, the story meanders a lot, but that's life. RL people don't have a coherent narrative structure to their lives, either. :P The series is a skilled blend of the real and the surreal. And it's a fun romp.

XD
May 4, 2012 3:08 PM

Apr 2012
Oof says: Furykury, thanks for the recommendations.

Do itashimashite!
May 4, 2012 5:44 PM

Apr 2011
I liked Honey and Clover, but I thought it was slow at times.
May 4, 2012 8:06 PM

Apr 2012
I just finished Murder Princess. I gotta admit that it was better than I expected. It's standard Funny-mation fare and I expected an average series...it was actually a 6.5, so it'll get a 7 on my list. It was worth the watch....but only once. Edit: This wasn't Funi's version, it was subbed.
KnightRyderMay 4, 2012 10:34 PM
May 5, 2012 9:39 AM

Mar 2010
Finished Gintama'.. and I just don't like it :[ I really loved the first 201 episodes but the new one were just disappointing :[
May 5, 2012 10:21 AM
Apr 2012
Steamboy = 8. It's the anime equivalent of a really good summer blockbuster.

If anyone has Canvas (the OVA) in their PTW list, don't bother. Very boring, very cliche harem and etchi setup. 3. (I might even slide it down to a 2 ...)

I watched 10 minutes of an episode of Canvas 2 (the series) to decide whether it deserves a watch, and it seems a lot better than the OVA, so if you were to choose one to watch, of the two I'd recommend the series.

XD
May 5, 2012 10:58 AM

Apr 2012
Oof, hey, if you watch any of those Chinese animations I told you about, please let me know what you thought of them. K, Arigatou.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.