Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 16, 2011 11:20 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Excellent episode! If you are asking yourself the main reason why I changed my view about Riko other than my friend influencing me, well the following says it all about Riko,

when I heard about at first I was really regretting my hate on Riko despite scarring Aria but then this scene with the OST was so serious it made T_T Yeah it was that good and the scene making me as a viewer bring out emotions like that is quite something. However to really understand that part you need to read in the spoiler
what my friend took from the LN that describes this scene. Nobody should suffer this shit when that person was a child. I have the same problem with Victorique in Gosick in regards to her father. So Vlad can have my shiny ass farting at him and killing him with its gasses because he is a piece of shit for forcing all this upon Riko. Well it was certainly nice to start this episode with some maids. Loved the depiction of Vlad's house and its inside plans. Looks really big with multiple rooms. Really loved the following expressions of Riko in the spoiler
they were really good considering Kinji blushed not once but twice although the second time it looked more as a revolting blush. There was also some delicious armpit fan service of Riko. It was lovely how teasing of Riko to admit being a thief but not a liar. Loved Riko's innocent looks.

Strangely enough I do not think Riko's sudden sadness and crying in the spoiler
was fake. I do believe she may have lost her parents truly. Yet when she became happy again to shake off that moment, it does tell that she prefers to forget sad moments fast and try in being happy. I do think it may tell that she hates sad moments that are depressive. Happiness is all to Riko after suffering all that crap. Damn you Vlad for this shit. The maid outfits were nice to see and I do wonder what was going on behind that curtain. Got to love Riko's expressions while teasing Aria in her maid outfit and while trying to get her to say the master stuff in the spoiler
now those are really nice of Riko. She really got me to like her more than before. I like that they use different art forms on Riko like
this one here. Another thing that is pretty cool about Riko is her use of expressions while messaging Kinji on his cell phone in the spoiler
those are pretty nice and were funny. I hope Riko becomes happier now and have regret in hating her at first but that's what is fun about all this, changing views towards characters as the story progress. It shows how good a show is to make you change your mind on characters. Forgot to mention Riko was amazing with her tongue out while being in the changing room.

I would have to say that Reki was so bold and amazing for riding a motorcycle in nothing but her underwear is quite something in the following,
that was pretty wild. In the end I loved seeing her ass and the fact she got along with wolf in the spoiler
that was really nice. Damn Reki's as is like :D~~~~~ * drools * @ Reki's underwear fan service not censored in the spoiler
however the rest of the scenes censored in the spoiler
did not make it pleasing. Although some of the scenes were kind of badly censored that I could see some Aria bra. She also did not screw around with Muto. Reki looked pretty cool with Kinji's jacket on while nothing but underwear on. It shows Reki is ready to even jump into action naked with no regards to her clothing, as long as she has her sniper rifle, watch out cause she will hunt you down. My favorite scene is obviously the rifle shooting on the wolf in the spoiler
that was really close to almost killing it. It scraped it really close by. Still Reki/Kinji in hysteria mode look so cool together. It's really amazing.

• Kinji was pretty amazing this episode. He was a little shy guy towards Aria in maid outfit but quickly changed into a nice serious pose towards Durandal. Got to love how quickly Kinji changes from the first time around and after he is in hysteria mode in the spoiler
    you can clearly see that it looks like he enjoys things more that ecchi while in hysteria mode. You got love Kinji's all sweaty expression when he is found out by Reki in the locker hide out. Kinji's fight against the nasty wolf in the spoiler
    was quite amazing considering Muto got badly hurt with that shelve falling on him. Well I hope it's not too bad. What's interesting about the wolf is that it jumped the teacher in the spoiler
    and that foreshadows something.
    I was thinking how about “Werewolves hating vampires” theme. Either that or the wolf simply knew the teacher is a bad person himself. It was to see a different Kinji expression for a moment with a different art style.

The wolf fight being shifted into the construction site changed things into a more a serious fight. First of all the wolf's expression was much more serious in the spoiler
    and it bite Kinji at one place and was smart enough to bite into Kinji's gun to remove it from his hands. What got interesting is Kinji's serious mode and this nice gadget in the spoiler
    considering one part looks like a cross and bother parts are part of his belt. Kinji's serious mode with a gun looked pretty bad ass considering he was in hysteria mode.

• Loved seeing Jeanne again in the spoiler
    but Jeanne+glasses = MOE her drawing skills suck man. Terrible drawing. Regardless Jeanne playing the piano was nice, considering the song looked to be from the last fight she had with Shirayuki. From her looks I don't think she has a large chest. There was also nice show of Jeanne's legs. Well they are nice.

• Aria on the other hand was amazing with a maid uniform in the spoiler
    she was very adorable in trying to say out Master and all. Riko understood that Aria's feet were responsible for Kinji's hysteria start up and I do admit I myself am affected. Aria was mostly hilarious in her expressions at the beginning with Riko in the spoiler
    it mainly showed that she was shy and frustrated with Riko. Although I was kind pitiful from her expression here after Riko was done with her maid conditioning. Then came the end of the episode where Aria naturally got a gradual angry to shy to out control situation in the spoiler
    well can't really blame her after Kinji saw her underwear only and when he tells her by accident it was because of her the hysteria stuff, well he was about to but said too much anyway.

• I noticed that the teacher had a rather weird expression change in the spoiler
    does it imply that he is fake being shy around the girls and instead takes them to his advantage? It was rather weird that he changed his expression like that suddenly.

About preview, looks really nice. There shall be a Kinji in butler uniform and a nice Aria with another maid outfit, which she looks really adorable. I believe this is Kana that someone mentioned. Oh my my! Aria in a night gown. Now this shall be nice and Aria playing pool, do wonder if she is good at it. While more Aria being scared of lighting is always nice. I do wonder who is that with that night vision because I certainly did not recognize that person as Riko.
Yumekichi11Jun 17, 2011 5:37 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 16, 2011 2:01 PM

Aug 2008
HOLY COW! Reki smiled! This is not in the LN, but OK, it's approved. And I like the way she puts his shirt on, sexy.
And yes. MOE Jeanne with her glasses.

See? Aria easily turned Kinji on just by posture. Other girls still need skinship.

Next episode with Kana's face and Mission Impossible. Good, better wrap it up fast. There's still battle with Vlad to do in Episode 12.
KaitoDashJun 16, 2011 4:49 PM
Jun 16, 2011 5:15 PM

Jul 2010
What a sad background on Riko. Makes me love her even more despite her antics. Yes, Reki really shined in this episode! She's too awesome to be censored. Damn those other censors though.

Riko: "Repeat after me." lol
Jun 16, 2011 8:53 PM

Apr 2011
Reki in underwear is sooo....HNNNNNGGG!!!

and whoa! Did I just saw Kana on episode 11 preview?
Jun 16, 2011 9:49 PM

May 2011
Reki is just awesome! Jeanne and her glasses is just MOE. I want moar. Riko is the usual flirting with Kinji and teasing him. Aria in that maid out was just cute. Them lucky two boys stuck in a locker in the infirmary with a bunch girls changing. Kinji almost going into hysteria mode because of Aria was just funny. can't wait for next week
Jun 16, 2011 11:38 PM

Aug 2008
Rayyy said:
Kinji almost going into hysteria mode because of Aria was just funny.
Not almost, he did change because of that.
Jun 17, 2011 12:04 AM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
Rayyy said:
It's her foot I tell you. How can you not imagine things towards it in the spoiler
Well I got affected and I shall discuss what I though of it but keep as sexual. Yeah it did that. Well I am a fan of Aria so maybe that's why. Too much fandom. Anyway that started the Hysteria process that just switched on after seeing the rest of Aria.

Jun 17, 2011 2:42 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Excellent episode! If you are asking yourself the main reason why I changed my view about Riko other than my friend influencing me, well the following says it all about Riko,

Definitely, I thought Riko was screwing with them again but perhaps I was mistaken and she isn't the villain anymore.

The thing I noticed most from this episode is the face the teacher made right before the wolf crashed through the window. I think he'll be seen again
Don't know if I'm right but it's my hunch.
Jun 17, 2011 3:23 PM

Sep 2010
This episode was a great one.

things I liked

1 child abuse
2 Riko in cosplay
3 Riko's trickery
4 ninja wolfe

My main problem with this episode is it was Riko that was abused , as a hardcore sadist instinctively I enjoyed the abuse. Needless to say I felt bad about this very quickly.

However my favorite part of the episode was the ninja ookami , did you see that thing even knew how to disarm someone.
Jun 17, 2011 3:35 PM

Jun 2010
Riko's story was so sad. It's horrible that people are treated like that.

I probably understood everything from this episode. The teacher, Amazaki or whatever his name is, is probably Vlad undercover. That smirk he did in the episode and the reason why he's not at his house and not to mention it seems that he's at that mansion where they are stealing the treasure.

Jun 17, 2011 3:37 PM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Definitely, I thought Riko was screwing with them again but perhaps I was mistaken and she isn't the villain anymore.

The thing I noticed most from this episode is the face the teacher made right before the wolf crashed through the window. I think he'll be seen again
Don't know if I'm right but it's my hunch.
Yeah the abuse was terrible but only if you read under the spoiler the LN version. No child should go through this. It's terrible.
kiba1996 said:
Well you are interesting as a sadist but yes, this is no sadism game of adults. It was clearly a adult doing it on a child. So it was never consensual nor OK with Riko. Seriously fuck Vlad. I kill him myself if I could! Riko's eyes upon looking in the spoiler
shall not forgotten of the trauma suffered. Man it was no different than rape victims in hentais.

Jun 17, 2011 4:09 PM
Mar 2011
Glad that FFFFPeeps were able to put out some good subs ahead of GG.

Great episode, even if it was somewhat filler.

Next episode:
Jun 17, 2011 4:23 PM

Nov 2009
Needs moar Riko!! =)
Jun 17, 2011 4:27 PM
Jun 2009
And now into the back story of riko
Jun 17, 2011 4:44 PM

Jan 2011
lol wut?
that is what I said at the end
"so glad this slipper is bullet proof" xDD since when are slippers bullet proof LMAO
oh well 2 more episodes to go if it ends in 12 episodes, but if its 24 dang... OTL

anyways, ok episode I liked Riko in this a bit... e3e
Jun 17, 2011 5:50 PM

Oct 2008
Yay moar Reki~

Jun 17, 2011 5:51 PM

Nov 2008
No more Shirayuki, I guess :( I want to hear her saying "dorobo neko" once more before this show ends. I like the way she speaks.

Anyway, I wonder what happened to Mutou after that wolf incident. He must be dead by now XDD

Yumekichi11 said:
KaitoDash said:
Rayyy said:
It's her foot I tell you. How can you not imagine things towards it in the spoiler
Well I got affected and I shall discuss what I though of it but keep as sexual. Yeah it did that. Well I am a fan of Aria so maybe that's why. Too much fandom. Anyway that started the Hysteria process that just switched on after seeing the rest of Aria.
^Wrong! It's the black stockings on that slender legs I tell you. I could go in hysteria mode if I have that ability. XD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 17, 2011 6:59 PM

Apr 2011
About time they had more of a little more of Reki, she's awesome.

--Also, I like that BakaTest reference at the end, "You Voyeur Butei!"
Jun 17, 2011 7:10 PM

Jan 2011
Kinji prefers Aria, after all.
That teacher being the villain is obvious from starting though. >.>
Jun 17, 2011 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
This was a bit of a mess. There were some cute moments of course, but Riko's backstory was cheap manipulation. I'm surprised Vlad didn't give her a fatal illness and a dose of the gout too.

And maybe I wasn't paying attention but the random wolf appearance made zero sense to me. Same with the piano playing.

What was most fun was how when Aria was screaming that she wouldn't be wearing a maid's outfit, Kinji's cheeks turn bright red as he must be imagining her. And Riko turns up the heat by proposing an alternative after Aria suggested that she go instead, "What should I do?"
Jun 17, 2011 9:19 PM
Apr 2011
Teacher is Vlad, at least I think it was him in the preview.
also LOL @ Kinji peeping with Mutou in the locker
Jun 17, 2011 9:20 PM

Jun 2010
aria easily making Kinji go into hysteria mode was obvious and foreseeable but it was still great and i would love to see Reki use that wolf in battle :)
Jun 17, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 2009
lol Riko's backstory isn't convincing. This episode was funny though. It's just those fucking censors again.

Oh well, Reki<3 This show needs more of her.
Jun 17, 2011 11:49 PM

Aug 2008
Mockman said:
This was a bit of a mess. There were some cute moments of course, but Riko's backstory was cheap manipulation. I'm surprised Vlad didn't give her a fatal illness and a dose of the gout too.

And maybe I wasn't paying attention but the random wolf appearance made zero sense to me. Same with the piano playing.
The LN version makes no sense here too. But when it reaches the end of volume (should be episode 12), it will make sense. So far, the wolf came out of nowhere, but it will say later how it comes.

But the Anime screw the timing in that scene though, there is a gap between when Reki forcing them out and the wolf coming in. In the LN, Reki pulled them out just a split second before the locker was suddenly annihilated. There is not even time for girls to scream off Kinji&Mutou peeping, they skip to scream off the wolf. The Anime makes it look like Reki call for help from Kinji. Actually no, she just saved their asses, because the locker was about to be crushed.

BTW, they lessened Reki's awesomeness. If I remember it right, she hit the wolf's spinal cord render it numb with her bullet while she's on the back of Kinji riding BMW at full speed. Furthermore, she balanced herself standing ON the back seat for that.

And about Riko, Vlad needs her alive, so he didn't harm her to illness or life-threatening extent.
KaitoDashJun 18, 2011 12:09 AM
Jun 18, 2011 12:10 AM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
Mockman said:

But the Anime screw the timing in that scene though, there is a gap between when Reki forcing them out and the wolf coming in. In the LN, Reki pulled them out just a split second before the locker was suddenly annihilated. There is not even time for girls to scream off Kinji&Mutou peeping, they skip to scream off the wolf. The Anime makes it look like Reki call for help from Kinji. Actually no, she just saved their asses, because the locker was about to be crushed.
Yeah but the locker was to be crushed by who or how come? The wolf?
KaitoDash said:
BTW, they lessened Reki's awesomeness. If I remember it right, she hit the wolf's spinal cord render it numb with her bullet while she's on the back of Kinji riding BMW at full speed. Furthermore, she balanced herself standing ON the back seat for that.
That totally sucks, they should have done that instead. Fan service most likely took up more time and that did not get in. Ah fan service fault again.

Jun 18, 2011 12:12 AM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Yeah but the locker was to be crushed by who or how come? The wolf?
Yes, the wolf. I feel he is a little too small like a cute puppy in the episode. While I was reading I had a feeling that he's gigantic.
Jun 18, 2011 12:37 AM
May 2011
I was wondering why I enjoyed this episode much more than the previous ones but I have finally found the reason: there was no Shirayuki.
Jun 18, 2011 1:56 AM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
KaitoDash said:
Rayyy said:

Great episode with some great Riko service. Everything about her is divine.
Jun 18, 2011 1:58 AM
Jan 2011
The teacher is the coolest person in the whole series. He will sure take an important part later.(Hope so).
Jun 18, 2011 2:05 AM

Sep 2010
Very good episode. This is the Hidan no Aria I know and love!
Some background on Riko, FAN SERVICE!, and Reki. All very enjoyable.
So what the hell was with the wolf anyways? Was is related to Vlad in any way?
I've been slowly gravitating towards Riko. She's pretty likable and not all that bad, considering we found out her motives (through a humorous Jeanne).
Lol at the preview (Shirayuki likes BL? >>).
Jun 18, 2011 2:24 AM

Feb 2011
I watch this because of Reki and Jeanne now.

Sorry, Riko.

Shirayuki? Who's that!?
Jun 18, 2011 5:52 AM

Nov 2008
Well good episode, censore was pretty bad, it was like 80% of the screen sometimes...
Last 2 episodes will come together in 2 weeks, we will have to wait.
Jun 18, 2011 6:05 AM

Apr 2010
Dat stocking removal
Jun 18, 2011 6:55 AM

Jan 2010
Sartaj said:
Great episode with some great Riko service. Everything about her is divine.

She's like the student edition of Jessica Rabbit. She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
Jun 18, 2011 7:05 AM

Jan 2010
Mockman said:

KaitoDash said:
The LN version makes no sense here too. But when it reaches the end of volume (should be episode 12), it will make sense. So far, the wolf came out of nowhere, but it will say later how it comes.

And about Riko, Vlad needs her alive, so he didn't harm her to illness or life-threatening extent.

I'm not a manga reader so I'm open to whatever they do with Reki. While I'm not generally a fan of the silent, super-competent type (Nagato excepted), she seems interesting so far. Maybe it's because she is willing to talk and also initiate action. I'll keep an open mind.

My beef about how Riko is portrayed is that in the beginning, she was the outrageously sexy classmate*. In the middle, she was the psychotic murderer. Now, she's the plucky girl who has overcome the most appalling life imaginable, thanks to Vlad. Therefore, she needs to be forgiven for being a psychotic murderer. In reality, she's the same person in all three stages. But the creators of the show have hidden these facts in order to manipulate how the viewers feel about her.

The shift to being the psychotic murderer I could deal with but this recent 'development' is lame and disappointing because they were known to other characters.

*When I think about it, she's been outrageously sexy from the beginning, but you get my point.
MockmanJun 18, 2011 7:10 AM
Jun 18, 2011 8:29 AM

Sep 2010
Chuee said:
Teacher is Vlad, at least I think it was him in the preview.
also LOL @ Kinji peeping with Mutou in the locker

I also think that the teacher is Vlad.
But still this show has too much ecchi and should focus more on the story part, but I don't expect J.C. Staff to change anything now that the anime is almost ended. Maybe a next season with less ecchi has more potential.
Jun 18, 2011 10:16 AM

Sep 2008
Kinji didn't go into Hysteria mode when looking at Riko; he must have a mental disorder.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2011 10:59 AM

Aug 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Kinji didn't go into Hysteria mode when looking at Riko; he must have a mental disorder.
No. I'll say he's a lolicon or he just falls for Aria.
Jun 18, 2011 11:02 AM

Nov 2008
HawthorneKitty said:

It's probably for the best, who knows if Riko can take advantage of his hysteria mode.

KaitoDash said:
No. I'll say he's a lolicon or he just falls for Aria.

Both of these.

Jun 18, 2011 11:11 AM

Apr 2010
I still think the teacher is Vlad there are lot's of signs that suggest he is like the look in his eyes during the changing scene.
And the fact that he suddenly appeared last week when Riko tried to seduce Kinji in class.
I also think that Riko's story is a set up the capture Kinji and Aria, tho i am not so sure whether Jeanne is also apart of this set up.
Somehow i have my doubts around her.

The Reki service was great her emotional appearance is so nice and i liked how she tamed that wolf she also seemed to be working nicely together with Kinji.
And she does have a great pair of eyes to shot so flawlessly and to see that wolf from such a distance and not to forget spotting the boys in that locker.

Can someone tell me what kind of bike that was?
Jun 18, 2011 12:34 PM

Sep 2009
"Hey, don't cry. I don't want to see your disgusting face with ruined makeup."

I wonder if the subbers were trolling, but either way that was still hilarious. xD

I also think that the teacher is Vlad. It just seemed way too obvious. I bet that wolf was either his or sent by its original owner to kill him. Reki seeming to show some human emotion and taming that wolf was adorable.

Jeanne's doodle was great too. xD But it's such a stereotype that cute girls seem to draw horribly. :U Fu fu, lastly Aria's assumption of what was going on in the lockers was hilarious. xD
Jun 18, 2011 1:40 PM

Aug 2008
Aversa said:
Can someone tell me what kind of bike that was?
There you go. It's BMW K1200R.
Jun 18, 2011 3:58 PM

Jul 2010
Magito said:
Reki in underwear is sooo....HNNNNNGGG!!!

and whoa! Did I just saw Kana on episode 11 preview?

Yeah you did, Riko dressed as Kana when they went to Vlad's house in order to annoy Kinji.

Jun 18, 2011 4:22 PM

Jul 2010
So Riko got the same treatment as Victorique from Gosick huh. Living in captivity like that. Turns out Aria is Kinji's greatest turn on anyway! He goes into hysteria mode quickest that way. ^^

And Reki is amazing. Great to finally see more of her (in lingerie no less!). That bullet was so well placed and she tamed the wolf instantly! =)

Next week the infiltration!

guanhian said:
Kinji prefers Aria, after all.
That teacher being the villain is obvious from starting though. >.>
Yeah it's pretty obvious he has something to do with Vlad (or maybe even is Vlad?).

Jun 18, 2011 4:31 PM

Nov 2009
Apparently i was the only one curious about why not only does Riko get to come back, but now Joan of arc? What is this... I don't even...

Those judges suck at their job.

The wolf chase was okay, but otherwise it was all just fanservice. bleh.
Jun 18, 2011 4:56 PM
Feb 2009
shettt wolf??
Jun 18, 2011 7:05 PM
Apr 2011
I knew that fucked teacher was a bad guy the very second they introduced him.
Jun 18, 2011 7:34 PM

May 2011
pokaku1 said:
I was wondering why I enjoyed this episode much more than the previous ones but I have finally found the reason: there was no Shirayuki.

Agreed!
I find the way she talk anoying and so is her voice.
Jun 18, 2011 7:41 PM

Jan 2008
The latter part of the episode was utter and unbelievable crap. I mean, a rare whatever-wolf just happens to randomly crash right in the room THEY're at, growls a bit and then fucks right off, so Kinji can go after it with a motorbike conveniently placed in the bushes with a girl in underwear (AND WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP HER DRAGUNOV?). And in no place it is explained WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH IT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE. It is a fucking place for training what is basically military experts. Get the fucking security or something "Yo we got a white fucking wolf on the grounds, get some motherfucking tranquilizer darts or something here ASAP."
And the whole bullet thing... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT. I can't even get started on this, my mind will explode from all the rage.
And the preview looks like we will be getting Hayate next week.
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Jun 18, 2011 7:48 PM

Nov 2008
The one thing I found interesting about this episode is how easily Kinji changed into Hysteria Mode after seeing Aria.....hilarious. I gotta say that I did feel bad for Riko, despite all the crazy crap she's done. Anyways good episode.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

196 by Karva1 »»
Apr 15, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

232 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.