Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2011 10:51 AM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Talk talk talk.
And a little fight at the start.
Although it explained a lot, bit of a boring episode really.
Next episode should be good.
Jun 11, 2011 12:01 PM

Sep 2008
First of all lemme say, there goes another Black bird..Anyways I agree what they were talking about half the time was the same thing, the retelling of Masterminds plan...which irritated me. As well I'm guessing Taekeo was made for the sake of the anime, lul I'm just noticing thought they were going to bring up David. Oh and I wonder what relation Hisako has with Taekeo.

The show does a great job in making me want to start up reading the actual comics though.
Jun 11, 2011 3:10 PM

Jan 2011
omfg! the "real" wolverine (or the one we know) would already have sliced Yui's throat twice.
that damn bitch is annoying! just spit everything out! a wolverine doesn't know the word patience. emma should just have read her fucking mind.
and in some scenes the characters look horribly bad "drawn"
Jun 11, 2011 4:06 PM

Oct 2010
Renditions said:
a great job in making me want to start up reading the actual comics though.

If this is your first experience with X-men, you might be surprised to learn that stuff actually happens in the comics and it doesn't take an entire issue just to get from one room to the next!

This show is a terrible example of what X-men can be. Does not do the material justice at all.
Jun 11, 2011 4:17 PM

Aug 2009
was this ep trying to tell us that Hisako is somehow related to Takeo ?
Jun 12, 2011 1:13 AM

Jul 2008
Kiijutsu said:
emma should just have read her fucking mind.

Exactly. She should USE her powers for once.

I think this is my least favorite episode. I felt they spent 15 minutes rehashing the same thing.
Jun 12, 2011 9:09 PM

Apr 2011
I would have expected American style comic books and Japanese anime to mesh better than they have, judging by Iron Man and X-Men. I haven't seen Wolverine. The potential is strong, but I think the problem is the expectations one has for comics, vs what one has for anime. Culture clash or something.
Jun 12, 2011 9:37 PM

Nov 2007
this is just epic levels of bad at this point. WHO didn't see it coming that her son was behind there? wow it could it have been anymore predictable? really? Storm is still incredibly useless.

another SHIT anime original villain with Neuron? well I guess I should be glad they don't butcher any real villains being in this.
Jun 13, 2011 12:18 AM

Jun 2010
Well I guess I should've seen that coming that Takeo was the source of everything.

The only thing I'll like from the next episode is that Wolverine gets rage mode out, I think.

Jun 13, 2011 6:32 AM

Jan 2008
This is close to what happened in the TV show, with the kid who could warp reality. Only that he was not Charles's son, but Moira's and... some other guy. Emma... you are a telepath.. READ HER FUCKING MIND ALREADY!!! JESUS, I can't belive the only other usefull X-Men besides Wolverine tunred out to be Hisako.
Jun 13, 2011 8:03 AM

Jun 2008
DmonHiro said:
This is close to what happened in the TV show, with the kid who could warp reality. Only that he was not Charles's son, but Moira's and... some other guy. Emma... you are a telepath.. READ HER FUCKING MIND ALREADY!!! JESUS, I can't belive the only other usefull X-Men besides Wolverine tunred out to be Hisako.

Yeah it reminded me of that too. Similar plot. Well it was expected that her son will be something like that.
Except Mastermind those other evil guys look stupid btw.

VioSlink said:
I would have expected American style comic books and Japanese anime to mesh better than they have, judging by Iron Man and X-Men. I haven't seen Wolverine. The potential is strong, but I think the problem is the expectations one has for comics, vs what one has for anime. Culture clash or something.

It's just not good enough work. It has nothing to do with culture clash.
Jun 13, 2011 1:51 PM
Jan 2011
So, it was the inner circle all along.
Aug 28, 2011 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
nice fight at the start, went into a talk show after that, i feel Neuron as one of the 4 leaders should get a better design...

still have many questions waiting to be answered

left this series for some time, decided to finish it for completion
Nov 11, 2011 12:45 AM

Dec 2010
So this is how it is - Charles's son is probably Legion, just as I was suspecting(then again I can't remember the mother being apanese). Although he might be some other boy, but still... just the idea of Omega level mutant is enough to continue on watching the series.
Dec 24, 2011 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
I actually liked this episode. Some of the dialogue was repetitive, but the action scenes were nice, and it was cool that they managed to add one last villain before the series ends.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jun 1, 2015 9:39 AM

Feb 2015
Oh boy, an omega level mutant! I'm guessing he is the source of this 'damon-hall syndome'

Next episode's defo going to be interesting.
Dec 12, 2019 7:03 PM

Aug 2017
This episode was a chore to watch.

I still wonder why everyone is so weak against minor enemies.
NurguburuAug 4, 2021 7:36 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 20, 1:28 AM
Jun 2022
somewhat watchable , 2 more to go.

More topics from this board

Poll: » X-Men Episode 2 Discussion

kisami - Apr 9, 2011

42 by Hayley2877 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » X-Men Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

darkxdestiny - Apr 1, 2011

101 by Hayley2877 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » X-Men Episode 12 Discussion

darkxdestiny - Jun 25, 2011

43 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 11:20 AM

Poll: » X-Men Episode 11 Discussion

13man18 - Jun 18, 2011

16 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 1:44 AM

Poll: » X-Men Episode 9 Discussion

Blind_Guardian - Jun 4, 2011

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 20, 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.