Forum Settings
Forums
The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2011 4:26 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this chapter does not need to be discussed as it's just fan service,it simply sets up the plot(not a good one either) for the next chapter.
I really feel, and have for sometime, that the writer thinks they can get away with story clichés because of of the brand. Which is probably why I've kept reading till now but really I want more creativity in the future.
Jul 3, 2011 5:56 PM
Jan 2008
I'm perfectly ok with nude schoolgirls though.
May 16, 2014 8:49 PM

Feb 2012
I'm perfectly fine with the cliches because this manga doesn't take itself too seriously. Puyo has done an amazing job in taking so many characters and balancing them with so few pages in each chapter. This is also the only work in the Haruhi Suzumiya franchise where I actually like Haruhi Suzumiya. Her crazy and dominating attitude has been well balanced by Asakura. The entire cast (well the girls at least) have really good awareness of what other people in the group are thinking and feeling so there is very little unnecessary drama in the group.

The only real questions in this manga are Kyon and Koizumi. We have not been privy to either of their perspective so we can't tell how much of what's going on they truly see.
Apr 4, 2015 2:40 AM

Oct 2012
Mikuru being Mikuru xD
"Signature removed"

More topics from this board

» Does the anime adapt all of the manga?

BalladOS - Mar 24, 2019

2 by animulavagula »»
Jul 2, 2020 4:44 AM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Chapter 74 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Nov 1, 2017

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Nov 1, 2017 3:21 PM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Chapter 73 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Nov 1, 2017

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Nov 1, 2017 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Chapter 79 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

3 by FrozenSheep »»
Mar 6, 2017 4:50 PM

Poll: » Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu Chapter 78 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 23, 2017 5:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.