Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Yuuki helping out with hunters' job. Zero and Yuuki are not doing so well, even they are working together. Kaname met other night class people?

Sara wants Yuuki to be the protector of hers. Then Ichijou came to pick Sara up.

Maria saying she's stealkng Zero from her, not sure if it's her real intention or just to test Yuuki's feeling.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 23, 2011 7:30 AM

Jan 2009
Here's the raw for anyone who's interested........
http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Vampire-Knight/Vampire-Knight-72-Raw-Scan

May 23, 2011 8:48 AM

Jan 2009
tsubasalover said:
Kaname met other night class people?

He was with Kain, Luca and there was Seiren (Was that her name?) in the background.

I HATE Sara even more now. Blaming Ouri's death on Kaname!!!!!

And poor Zero. I hate that Sara's teasing him like that about being hungry. I can really see Zero getting blood from Yuuki now.

And Takuma wants to talk to Yuuki. I hope he warns her about Sara.

I really wish things would speed up as well. This manga has been dragging along for a long time now. I really don't look forward to it like I use to. It's sad, since this use to be a favorite of mine.

May 23, 2011 10:25 AM

Nov 2007
JadedLover said:
tsubasalover said:

He was with Kain, Luca and there was Seiren (Was that her name?) in the background.

Oh, I was correct, then. Thanks.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 23, 2011 3:41 PM

Jun 2008
anyway it seems Maria will join the love triangle;D it was about time!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 24, 2011 6:01 PM

Jan 2009
tsubasalover said:
JadedLover said:
tsubasalover said:

Oh, I was correct, then. Thanks.

No problem. Without dialog, I sometimes have a hard time distinguishing between some of the characters as well. They all are drawn so similarly it seems. The men mostly I think.

Jun 4, 2011 12:15 PM

Oct 2009
Either the scanlation I read was terrible, or there is actually so much going on in this chapter & my head is spinning >.>

But omfg @ the Zeki moment </3
Jun 14, 2011 10:25 AM
Aug 2009
God these recent scanlations have been awful. I miss Sagakure.

I got more out of reading a summary than I did from reading the actual chapter. It was jumbled, garbled English. It was like the Japanese script was plugged into Google Translate or something.
Jun 14, 2011 12:08 PM

Aug 2010
^ I totally agree..although I got the jist of what was kind of happening, the sentences made no sense at all, and the scanlations are so off and dark that I couldn't tell which character was who anymore.

Anyways I hope the pace picks up, Zero is for sure craving Yuuki's blood, and Yuuki now understands how it is to eat a blood tablet- learning more than she wants to know.

Anyone think that yuuki will crave zero's blood back?
Jun 14, 2011 1:54 PM

Sep 2009
So I just read the new chapter and I have to say that the chapter was quite interesting. I mean... i love Maria now. No offense who like Yuuki but i really can't stad her now. I mean she really needs to make up her mind now. Poor Zero. He really is better off with Maria. But whatever, if its going to with shoujo format, then I can think of three possible ending for the manga. And none of it involves Maria with Zero. D:

But I have to say, Maria and Zero make a cute couple.
Jun 14, 2011 2:26 PM

May 2010
OMGG!!! I was jumping up and down when I read this!! my bro thought I was crazy! lol

Zeki!!!!!!! <333

Need ney chappy asap!!! :O
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 14, 2011 5:39 PM

Mar 2010
I thik Zero and Maria would be a better paring as well.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jun 14, 2011 8:56 PM

Apr 2011
Zero x Maria is interesting indeed, Might make Yuuki wake up and see how it feels when the one you love, loves someone else.

Oh and i agree, I could not understand half of this chapter and I thought it was just me and my inability to comprehend things properly. XD

Other than the terrible translating...
Good chapter.
RahuiJun 14, 2011 10:26 PM
Jun 16, 2011 5:41 AM

Sep 2010
I am still wonder what is going on...

On another note, I hope that Yuuki wakes up and talks with Zero!

So, I willl just have to wait for the next chapter!!

(>_<)
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Jun 17, 2011 11:10 AM

Jun 2010
haha it def. felt like a confusing chapter! but i was happy to see Yuuki and Zero at LEAST talking to each other :) i'm hoping Yuuki will give in a drink Zero's blood--especially now that Maria is threatening to steal him away ;D
what was the whole lava scene about btw? i was lost. -_-

but can't wait for the next chapter!
Jun 18, 2011 6:24 AM

Nov 2010
Here too , I didn't understand what's going on really .. n_n
the translation is such a mess ..
if anyone finds a good translation other than mangareader , please post a link .. (: ~
Jun 19, 2011 6:14 AM

Nov 2009
I don't know; it could be the translation or the raw version itself is already that hard to understand. Either way, there is a difference between thought provoking headaches and confusing headaches. This is the later.
Jun 19, 2011 1:33 PM

Apr 2009
Maria x Zero FTW
On the other hand, I'm getting really tired of this manga. We've been kept in the dark for months. She really needs to explain what Kaname's doing already.. :/
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 21, 2011 12:40 AM

Nov 2009
ugh this manga is always so hard to follow but this chapter was actually good. i hope sara dies the most explicit and painful death ever. yuuki sucks as always. Im soooo fricking sick of her wishy washy ideals. i just want her to start killing people, suck zeros blood, do it and get on with the story. i was ALWAYS a huge shipper of yukixkaname but they are both starting to piss me off to no end now so i just want yuki and zero to end up together all ready and for this story to go somewhere.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2011 7:20 AM

Jun 2011
JadedLover said:
tsubasalover said:

I HATE Sara even more now. Blaming Ouri's death on Kaname!!!!!

And poor Zero. I hate that Sara's teasing him like that about being hungry. I can really see Zero getting blood from Yuuki now.

And Takuma wants to talk to Yuuki. I hope he warns her about Sara.

I really wish things would speed up as well. This manga has been dragging along for a long time now. I really don't look forward to it like I use to. It's sad, since this use to be a favorite of mine.

True... they been dragging the manga too much..Used to be my favorite and looking forwards it alot, but now I don't even want to wait for it. Which is bad.
Well I hope they do get the manga going.. and let Kaname come back! Want Kaname x Yuuki .
Jun 23, 2011 7:34 AM

Jan 2010
Oh, fuck off Maria. I feel like Hino has no idea what she's doing anymore..
Jun 23, 2011 12:39 PM

Apr 2009
Ayda_ said:
True... they been dragging the manga too much..Used to be my favorite and looking forwards it alot, but now I don't even want to wait for it. Which is bad.
Well I hope they do get the manga going.. and let Kaname come back! Want Kaname x Yuuki .

This. Everything you said.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jul 1, 2011 7:33 PM

Aug 2009
MARIAxZERO.
NO WAY IN HELL.
chiquit0621Jul 1, 2011 7:37 PM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Nov 10, 2012 8:18 AM

Jun 2011
holypoop said:
Oh, fuck off Maria. I feel like Hino has no idea what she's doing anymore..

I think Hino knows exactly what she's doing. Getting Maria involved in the love triangle will definately create some more conflict.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.