Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
May 14, 2011 10:35 AM
May 2009
this show officially gets my vote for best of the season and on my short list for beat of the year.
May 14, 2011 10:37 AM

Dec 2009
Removed - At least support your argument if you disagree. -Chavez.
ChavezMay 14, 2011 1:13 PM
May 14, 2011 12:32 PM
Mar 2011
AnoniMus said:
Balakirev said:
so you'
AnoniMus said:

In this episode the first part was so ridiculous, I love dramas, but this tries to be a drama but without a good reason. The crying would be understandable if she had just died, not million years after.
so you're saying that if your mom died 10 years ago, you wouldn't be sad anymore?????

No. Or at least a little bit but it wouldn't affect my life after 10 years. And only think of her once per month or so, not every day almost every hours. (you gave bad example, i don't like my mom much lol)

Well, I'm guessing that you've never lost anyone close to you. My grandmother died 7 years ago, and I still get pretty emotional when I think about her. So if you can't relate to the show, don't call it "stupid".

Also, Yukiatsu had said NOTHING concerning his obsession with Menma. And that was just the point where he let it all out. If that's too hard to understand, he bottled it all up. Think of the kid who was being bullied and power bombed the other kid... He did nothing for years, and that was simply his breaking point.
May 14, 2011 1:18 PM

Aug 2009
DO NOT TOUCH MY ANARU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD.
I'm glad Tranny-san saved her.
May 14, 2011 1:21 PM

Aug 2009
Menma blushing when Yukiatsu confess to her was cute.
May 14, 2011 3:32 PM

Dec 2009
MusashiRose said:
Am I wrong in thinking that Yukiatsu said "THEY left us behind..." or "We've been left behind.." not "he left us behind"? Cuz that makes perfect sense. Yukiatsu is into menma and Anjou is into Jintan...and in a way, both Menma and Jintan have left Yukiatsu/Anjou behind. Menma in death and Jintan in becoming a recluse (also with his feelings for Menma.)

Anyways... I want everyone to be able to see poor Menma :(!

Can't wait until next week...
I was just going to post about that. That's a good theory.
May 14, 2011 3:40 PM
Dec 2007
jigglypuff said:
MusashiRose said:
Am I wrong in thinking that Yukiatsu said "THEY left us behind..." or "We've been left behind.." not "he left us behind"? Cuz that makes perfect sense. Yukiatsu is into menma and Anjou is into Jintan...and in a way, both Menma and Jintan have left Yukiatsu/Anjou behind. Menma in death and Jintan in becoming a recluse (also with his feelings for Menma.)

Anyways... I want everyone to be able to see poor Menma :(!

Can't wait until next week...
I was just going to post about that. That's a good theory.
I'm pretty sure one of the groups translated it as "we were left behind".

May 14, 2011 5:33 PM

Jan 2011
May 14, 2011 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
Don't say you don't love your mother, cause there will be a day when you realize how much your parents sacrifice for you. When did I realize this? Last year, when I finished high school.
May 14, 2011 9:11 PM
May 2009
For some reason I have a feeling that the ending will be something like Kanon and Menma is actually in a coma

EDIT: Scratch that, I remember in the earlier episodes of her family praying for her saying that she was dead
AquaHazeMay 14, 2011 9:22 PM
May 14, 2011 9:42 PM

Sep 2008
Dang... I kinda wished that she was raped...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2011 10:13 PM

Jan 2010
Yukiatsu redeemed himself quite well, and now Anjou has proven to be either really slow or easy. 5/5. Another great build up for the grand finale.
neverLampMay 14, 2011 10:19 PM
May 14, 2011 11:03 PM
Dec 2007
HawthorneKitty said:
And add MORE emotional baggage to the whole group?

May 14, 2011 11:25 PM

Oct 2009
MessageInTime said:
AnoniMus said:
Balakirev said:
so you'
AnoniMus said:

In this episode the first part was so ridiculous, I love dramas, but this tries to be a drama but without a good reason. The crying would be understandable if she had just died, not million years after.
so you're saying that if your mom died 10 years ago, you wouldn't be sad anymore?????

No. Or at least a little bit but it wouldn't affect my life after 10 years. And only think of her once per month or so, not every day almost every hours. (you gave bad example, i don't like my mom much lol)

Well, I'm guessing that you've never lost anyone close to you. My grandmother died 7 years ago, and I still get pretty emotional when I think about her. So if you can't relate to the show, don't call it "stupid".

Wrong. My dog died 6 or 7 years ago, my grandfather died 6 months ago. We were close. It was sad.
Still I never talk about my dog and never talk about my grandfather, unless obviously my mother or grandmother mentions him, which is rare. And it was only 6 months ago! Yes I can think about him once in a while, but not even once per week.
This show is centred on Menma, and she is dead for years! And it's not an occasional mentioning, it's all the time!

And another thing already mentioned before. If she's not a ghost what about proving that? That's just ridiculous.

Kurogashi said:
Don't say you don't love your mother, cause there will be a day when you realize how much your parents sacrifice for you. When did I realize this? Last year, when I finished high school.

I know all that bs.
I just don't like her for her personality.
May 14, 2011 11:42 PM
May 2011
AnoniMus said:
Balakirev said:
so you'
AnoniMus said:

My grandfather died 8 years ago and I still think about him every day. Yes, I moved on with my life, but it's still a sore spot for me.

You have to remember, that group was very close, and Menma died when they were still very young. Losing a good friend - especially one you had feelings for - at such a young age would be very hard to handle, even more so if you felt like you were responsible.

To be honest, you sound very cold. That's fine, everyone handles things differently, but you have to understand that such a morbid situation would effect most people very deeply, especially when your dead friend is hanging around as a constant reminder.
May 14, 2011 11:52 PM

Sep 2010
,,,And then a new couple was made.

I don't regret giving it a ten. I was very surprised when I knew it was an original.
May 15, 2011 12:07 AM
May 2010
This is no good!!! I have a feeling that Memna is about to fulfill her dream. Once that happens she will disappear!!!! I don't want this anime to end so sooon!!!!!
May 15, 2011 12:14 AM
May 2010
AnoniMus said:

Hey look, did this anime shows dying "million years after"? Did it? Please don't make unreasonable assumptions. Ok so if your parents die, you won't feel bad, and whenever you think about them, you would laugh. Good kid. I envy you how you were brought up. Good kid. I wish I have a kid like you.
May 15, 2011 12:37 AM

Oct 2009
Jimmy, have you ever head the word hiperbolic?...

Kimimaro_GBA said:
AnoniMus said:
Balakirev said:
so you'
AnoniMus said:

My grandfather died 8 years ago and I still think about him every day. Yes, I moved on with my life, but it's still a sore spot for me.

You have to remember, that group was very close, and Menma died when they were still very young. Losing a good friend - especially one you had feelings for - at such a young age would be very hard to handle, even more so if you felt like you were responsible.

To be honest, you sound very cold. That's fine, everyone handles things differently, but you have to understand that such a morbid situation would effect most people very deeply, especially when your dead friend is hanging around as a constant reminder.

Well I think you either are an unusual case or deep down you havent moved on. I don't know I don't have much life experience, but for me it doesn't make any sense thinking about dead people.

It's not cold it's realistic, I worry about people when they are alive, if they are dead just forget them and move on.
Yeah, they were close, but if he sees Menma dead as a reminder, one thing is wrong:
-He was a mental problem and should check with a doctor.
-She is indeed there and it's something supernatural, this way he should prove to his friends she is there and the story should move on.l
May 15, 2011 12:59 AM
May 2011
AnoniMus said:
Jimmy, have you ever head the word hiperbolic?...

Kimimaro_GBA said:
AnoniMus said:
Balakirev said:
so you'
AnoniMus said:

Well I think you either are an unusual case or deep down you havent moved on. I don't know I don't have much life experience, but for me it doesn't make any sense thinking about dead people.

It's not cold it's realistic, I worry about people when they are alive, if they are dead just forget them and move on.
Yeah, they were close, but if he sees Menma dead as a reminder, one thing is wrong:
-He was a mental problem and should check with a doctor.
-She is indeed there and it's something supernatural, this way he should prove to his friends she is there and the story should move on.l

You're right, thinking about dead people doesn't make any sense and there's no logical reason to. Unfortunately, emotions aren't logical and most people think of and fondly remember their close friends and family long after they're dead. When you really love someone, it's tough to let them go no matter how much you want to.

Seriously, Jintan was around ten when she died and he feels responsible. There's no way you don't understand how that would deeply effect him. That's a very young age to experience something so traumatic, I would think there was something wrong with him if it didn't leave a huge scar.
SanjimaruMay 15, 2011 1:03 AM
May 15, 2011 1:53 AM

Dec 2010
This show has so much drama I love it. Just when I felt bad for yukiatsu he fucks things up but again does something good. Wow.

I really think Menmas wish is to be able to talk to everyone. It's really heartbreaking that she cannot reply to them no matter how hard she tries. The ending mad me want to cry.

May 15, 2011 2:26 AM

Oct 2009
Kimimaro_GBA no point arguing more, I think we reached a consensus :)

DesolateOne said:
This show has so much drama I love it. Just when I felt bad for yukiatsu he fucks things up but again does something good. Wow.

I really think Menmas wish is to be able to talk to everyone. It's really heartbreaking that she cannot reply to them no matter how hard she tries. The ending mad me want to cry.

It's not that wish almost for sure. Besides she could reply to them because she could write, or at least we think that since she can cook.
May 15, 2011 3:05 AM

Oct 2010
i want other people to see Menma to
May 15, 2011 3:37 AM

Apr 2010
Why is this anime so good? I am just enthralled every episode and they seem to pass in a blink of an eye. Rewatch so hard.

Still well on its way to being my favorite anime ever assuming it doesn't stumble on its way to the finish line.
May 15, 2011 3:39 AM

May 2009
5/5, i love this anime, just 2 great 4 words of me, normal mortal ^^
May 15, 2011 5:48 AM

Sep 2009
zimno said:
tsubasalover said:
And Earthquake warning when Yukiatsu's confession...

it was attributable to Anaru

episode was 5/5

May 15, 2011 5:55 AM

Sep 2008
Leon-Gun said:
HawthorneKitty said:
You can never have too much, right?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2011 7:58 AM
Dec 2009
It's impossible for other people to see someone's imagination. If it were possible than it wouldn't be imaginary in the beginning, unless of course we forget reality for a moment and pretend we have the technology to visualise people's imagination. The emo-drama must go on. Too bad for Menma. If we look at the positive side then you must consider that Menma IS deceased and you can't really appease someone who is dead. You can also factor in that she is a fictional character so the best way for this emo-drama to go on is to not change that.
May 15, 2011 8:51 AM
Sep 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Leon-Gun said:
HawthorneKitty said:
You can never have too much, right?

LAWL. Now that would be something.
May 15, 2011 9:49 AM
May 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
You sir are a sick person. Even if it's an anime I do not wish for anybody to get raped, unless it's Osama.
May 15, 2011 11:35 AM
Mar 2011
When the ED suddenly barged in i even thought that Poppo might have a chance to see Menma there.. That was a let down lol...

Anyway, that was a nice ep too, like all other Ano Hana eps..
May 15, 2011 5:34 PM

Feb 2010
This episode was really sad... I seriously had to leave the room and almost was about to cry. Great series I hope it doesn't end soon, I want it to be at least 20 episodes.
May 15, 2011 7:11 PM
Dec 2007
sirflappy said:
HawthorneKitty said:
You sir are a sick person. Even if it's an anime I do not wish for anybody to get raped, unless it's Osama.
Not even him actually. I cringe everytime I see this type of scenes. I know it's reality and I know it happens but that doesn't mean I have to like it, which is why I was relieved that they didn't decide to add THAT to the list of dramatic baggage of the group. Rape can actually be one of the hardest events to get over. Realistically, victims may live their whole lives with the emotional scar of the event. I think there's enough drama already, so screwing up Anaru's live forever would be overkill.

May 15, 2011 10:41 PM

Mar 2010
That episode ALMOST got me! ALMOST! On the mere brink of crying and it ALMOST got me. Oh god, I don't know if I'm ready for another ''Clannad: After Story''. It's still too early for me. What a jam packed episode of emotional digression. I could barely hold on that time. As eager as I am in continuing and finishing this series, my concern is also applied. i might decide to hold off on this series until summer break because I need to stay mentally organized and healthy until school finishes. Honestly, I'm not ready for another ''Clannad: After Story''! And I can't strain my concern enough, even to myself! Looking forward to the next!
May 16, 2011 1:05 AM

Oct 2010
sirflappy said:
HawthorneKitty said:
I ROLF hard at this. Good one. No one wants a virgin to be raped less it's hentai, watch RAPE!RAPE!RAPE! and you will know what I mean. Dang, IRL no one should be raped for any reason not just sexual. Mind rape is the worst IMO.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 16, 2011 1:56 AM

May 2008
Loved the episode and Yukiatsu almost made me cry at the beginning~ He started to move on and this is a good thing and seems like he still cares for his old friends which was proven by him saving Naruko.
One of the strongest episodes so far~
May 16, 2011 6:59 AM
Mar 2011
with such a dramatic story. it hard to imagine the ending. i mean is the show suppose to grant menma dream. it feel kind of sad that if by hav ing the wish granted, all will be lost. it would almost seem better if the dream is never granted
May 16, 2011 9:23 AM

Jan 2010
Oh god, everyone loves each other. Only person who seem indifferent is Poppo, but I'm sure he's secretly a corpse lover too. I really want Yukiatsu/Anjou for some reason now.
May 16, 2011 12:25 PM
Jan 2010
I don't really understand why some people want Yukiatsu/Naruko to happen. He'd probably try to transform Naruko into his 'perfect Menma' and since Naruko is easily influenced, Yukiatsu would succeed. We still don't know if Yukiatsu is getting 'better' yet so it could happen...
May 16, 2011 1:14 PM

Mar 2010
Another touching episode. I'm sure before the series ends Menma will get her chance to say a quick something to everybody when their friends again.

Also.. if you know anything about foreshadowing, then I think it's pretty damn obvious that Jinta and Naruko will be getting together by the end to. Not to mention Yukiatsu and Chiriko will more than likely hook up somehow. Tetsudo/Poppo.. well.. he's already living his dreams by traveling all over so he probably will just keep traveling and enjoying life.
Those are my "predictions" and "opinions".

Also.. Naruko needs to shape up fast.. for god sake, she almost let herself get raped for hanging out with them dumb hoe-bags. Dumb bimbos like that need a good smack from a real friend.
May 16, 2011 1:32 PM

May 2010
Saw episode 6 preview

meme-chan said:
I don't really understand why some people want Yukiatsu/Naruko to happen. He'd probably try to transform Naruko into his 'perfect Menma' and since Naruko is easily influenced, Yukiatsu would succeed. We still don't know if Yukiatsu is getting 'better' yet so it could happen...

Well, judging by the lastest episode - They seem to understand eachothers situation - because they're both the third wheel between MenmaxJintan...It doesn't look as if they would give in to any of their weaknesses, as they both know about them & could probably help eachother out & maybe move forward.

And - some people may want them together because they're both cute together, both are suppose to be very attractive characters so it would make sense for people to ship them a bit.

Also Yuki getting better is most likely happening right now as this story is mostly about all of them healing about Menma & moving forward not pushing away further....
May 16, 2011 3:51 PM
Jan 2010
RealScreamer said:

meme-chan said:

Well, judging by the lastest episode - They seem to understand eachothers situation - because they're both the third wheel between MenmaxJintan...It doesn't look as if they would give in to any of their weaknesses, as they both know about them & could probably help eachother out & maybe move forward.

And - some people may want them together because they're both cute together, both are suppose to be very attractive characters so it would make sense for people to ship them a bit.

Also Yuki getting better is most likely happening right now as this story is mostly about all of them healing about Menma & moving forward not pushing away further....

That is exactly why I don't understand it. The only thing they have in common is their unrequited love, and I don't think that is a good reason to get together.
And their situation is quite different, Menma is dead, no matter what Yukiatsu does she will not come back. Jinta, on the other hand, is still alive so it's up to Naruko whether her love remains unrequited or not.

Makes me wonder if people would still be shipping this pairing if Yukiatsu wasn't the one who saved Naruko and the train scene didn't happen.
May 16, 2011 4:15 PM
May 2011
They wouldn't. Show them 1 slight thing and they would already be shipping.
May 16, 2011 5:54 PM

May 2010
meme-chan said:
That is exactly why I don't understand it. The only thing they have in common is their unrequited love, and I don't think that is a good reason to get together.
And their situation is quite different, Menma is dead, no matter what Yukiatsu does she will not come back. Jinta, on the other hand, is still alive so it's up to Naruko whether her love remains unrequited or not.

Makes me wonder if people would still be shipping this pairing if Yukiatsu wasn't the one who saved Naruko and the train scene didn't happen.

Well you have to remember, they were once friends & probably have things in common that the anime doesn't go into detail about as it is a short season, that should only pack the important things. Plus from the little childhood memory scenes I believe Yuki got along well with everyone besides Jinta(for obvious reasons) So I would think he has no problems with Naruko... I believe their unrequited love thing alone isn't a good reason to get together aswell, but sometimes things can work out that way, life's a mystery in how things work out...

Yes, Menma is dead & Yuki can't do anything about it - But that's why there's Chiriko, which i'm sure Yuki has feelings for deep inside he's just healing as of right now with Menma's death. So it's not that much of a difference right now for both getting what they really want in their love-relationships - which is what the story will do, i believe most people know they won't actually get together - just opinions on a "better pairing" for some people...

Honestly, I was shipping YukixAnaru a bit before episode 5, secretly lol. Like I said, in Character design - both really appeal well to eachother more so then JintanxAnaru or YukixMenma - Which is what I guess people are thinking(I know I was) & it just adds extra points to that shipping due to Yuki making the save, which is a common thought for viewers when they see any cute or save-the-day moments between femalexMale characters....
May 16, 2011 6:18 PM

Jul 2009
Aaaaahhhh I love this show.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 16, 2011 6:26 PM

Nov 2007
God. I love this anime! May be its about time I change my review rating to a 10/10?

The anime always ends at the best moment. I felt so sad for Menma. :(

sirflappy said:
They wouldn't. Show them 1 slight thing and they would already be shipping.

Galileo Galilei. The same band that played Natsuzora for Ookiku S2 Op.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 16, 2011 7:09 PM

Sep 2007
invazn said:
Interesting thought when Poppo went on about how Menma is here, because she was not able to reach Heaven.

Could it be possible that Menma committed suicide?

Her death is quite ambigious, and I'm not sure if they'll ever clear that up, but I can definitely see this turning around and throwing a curveball right at us.
That's actually very likely.. although I'm interested to see how Tsuruko and Poppo play into this as well. I think all the characters are, in some way, related to her death.. Tsuruko probably even moreso with the hairpin. I was under the impression that it was the one Yukiatsu threw away. o_o

Monad said:
Onyxthegreat said:
Day2Dream said:
Sigh. It's pretty easy to prove she is there. Just do a guessing game where Jinta has to guess what someone writes on a paper in another room and have Menma tell him the answer...
This.

I just can't understand why she doesn't prove that she's there.

Yeah this seems ridiculous to me. I can only assume that's she's only in his head from the moment they don't do anything to prove her existence or not.
And btw, if she can bake cakes or pick up food to eat, why can't she pick a pen and write?
This is bullshit. Poppo was right asking for a sighn and her starting crying instead of trying to do something like he was asking made me furious because it was too damn convenient way for again avoiding the elephant in the room. "Give her a break" my ass!!!
There are a tone of shit she can do. If she's really there then the script is bad as hell on this matter.
Pretty much summed up why I'm frustrated by this series, haha.

guanhian said:
I've been wondering about that from the opening.. it seems it may play an important role. Or it could be a symbol of some sort?
May 16, 2011 7:12 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Yukiatsu is my hero for saving Anjou
as follows,

WTF @ the guy! He is a piece of shit that wanted some virgin pussy

I kind of disagree. The guy really wasn't THAT much of a scumbag or a creep. Based on the way Anjou dresses and the company she keeps, people look at her and assume she is a slut. Tsuruko even called her one, and Anjou's "friends" obviously sleep around. So I don't think the guy was completely in the wrong. Anjou's attire and attendance at the karaoke bar were enough to make her seem like an easy teenage girl. Also, the guy probably thought she was just being a tease when she said she did not want to do it. It WAS wrong for him to try and force her when she was crying and stuff, but the initial misunderstanding was definitely Anjou's fault.

invazn said:

Could it be possible that Menma committed suicide?

I don't really think it is suicide. She was only like 6? 7? and she was not THAT upset. Or at least I can't imagine she would willingly drown herself at that age, or even comprehend the act itself.

~~~

What exactly did the conversation on the train between Anaru and Yukiatsu mean? When Yukiatsu said they had both been passed by, did he mean that both of their crushes did not like them or something?
Gar_LoganMay 16, 2011 8:12 PM
May 16, 2011 8:09 PM

Oct 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
as follows,

I kind of disagree. The guy really wasn't THAT much of a scumbag or a creep. Based on the way Anjou dresses and the company she keeps, people look at her and assume she is a slut.
He is like that because he knew the girl was under age and he was a adult. He knew how to take advantage due his numerous experiences and life experiences. So yeah inside he was the scum-bag to take advantage of young meat and he is a creep who can't get enough of it. I am 100% sure IRL shit like him go to date sites and grab only teenagers, as long as she is less than 18 and older than (insert limit of male person age limit) it's fine.
GarLogan78 said:
Tsuruko even called her one, and Anjou's "friends" obviously sleep around.
Anjou's friend's habits are their problem she can be involved or not. Depends on her but obviously her friends forced into all this. Tsuruko calling her one may also be a meaning that she wished to have that style and be less reserved it could be out of sheer jealousy of Anjou's lifestyle.
GarLogan78 said:
So I don't think the guy was completely in the wrong. Anjou's attire and attendance at the karaoke bar were enough to make her seem like an easy teenage girl.
Oh so anyone who is over 18 is not in the wrong wanting to put his dick in a girl's hole that is not fully mature, thus comes any sex with a minor is WRONG! That's it that's all.
GarLogan78 said:
Also, the guy probably thought she was just being a tease when she said she did not want to do it. It WAS wrong for him to try and force her when she was crying and stuff, but the initial misunderstanding was definitely Anjou's fault.
It plain wrong for him wanting sex from her while he was a full adult. WTF? This guy wanted some young meat around his dick. It's obvious and just to tell I hate adults taking advantage of teenagers. The only 2 reason those teenagers go for it is A) Money and B) The fact the parents are not paying attention enough to them. Kind of makes you think about facts that Anjou has a single mother and no father. Also we don't know how young she was when her father left her or at what age. Fact is the fatehr would never allow friends like them with her. Regardless this is my reply to you and I don't think you can deny any of it. Show me what you got on the stand! Ha!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 16, 2011 8:21 PM

Jul 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
as follows,

I kind of disagree. The guy really wasn't THAT much of a scumbag or a creep. Based on the way Anjou dresses and the company she keeps, people look at her and assume she is a slut.
He is like that because he knew the girl was under age and he was a adult. He knew how to take advantage due his numerous experiences and life experiences. So yeah inside he was the scum-bag to take advantage of young meat and he is a creep who can't get enough of it. I am 100% sure IRL shit like him go to date sites and grab only teenagers, as long as she is less than 18 and older than (insert limit of male person age limit) it's fine.
GarLogan78 said:
Tsuruko even called her one, and Anjou's "friends" obviously sleep around.
Anjou's friend's habits are their problem she can be involved or not. Depends on her but obviously her friends forced into all this. Tsuruko calling her one may also be a meaning that she wished to have that style and be less reserved it could be out of sheer jealousy of Anjou's lifestyle.
GarLogan78 said:
So I don't think the guy was completely in the wrong. Anjou's attire and attendance at the karaoke bar were enough to make her seem like an easy teenage girl.
Oh so anyone who is over 18 is not in the wrong wanting to put his dick in a girl's hole that is not fully mature, thus comes any sex with a minor is WRONG! That's it that's all.
GarLogan78 said:
Also, the guy probably thought she was just being a tease when she said she did not want to do it. It WAS wrong for him to try and force her when she was crying and stuff, but the initial misunderstanding was definitely Anjou's fault.
It plain wrong for him wanting sex from her while he was a full adult. WTF? This guy wanted some young meat around his dick. It's obvious and just to tell I hate adults taking advantage of teenagers. The only 2 reason those teenagers go for it is A) Money and B) The fact the parents are not paying attention enough to them. Kind of makes you think about facts that Anjou has a single mother and no father. Also we don't know how young she was when her father left her or at what age. Fact is the fatehr would never allow friends like them with her. Regardless this is my reply to you and I don't think you can deny any of it. Show me what you got on the stand! Ha!

I am not arguing that it was morally right for him to pursue Anjou, I am just saying she presented herself in a way that could have been misinterpreted as slutty/easy. I am not saying she is easy, or that the guy was right to try and have sex with her at the hotel, but she basically walked into the situation herself. Her clothes and friends made her appear to be like her friends. The guy doesn't know her past or who she really is. He even assumed she had done this many times before. So basically, I am not saying it isn't illegal or anything, I am just saying that Anjou was the cause of the misunderstanding. She even left with the guy instead of immediately going home. She knew what he wanted but was too scared to deny him. He obviously wasn't "walking her to the station".
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.