Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2011 12:46 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awww no Pigs?

I thought that eggs that were laid on her were the monsters shit. Good riddance.
Mar 31, 2011 11:50 AM

Mar 2009
"I thought that eggs that were laid on her were the monsters shit."
just when i thought i couldnt eww-ed on hentais any more..

to tell the truth i hadnt thought first episode had too much cum but this episode..it is the first time i ve seen that much cum!!
Apr 3, 2011 1:54 PM

Oct 2007
reira93 said:
"I thought that eggs that were laid on her were the monsters shit."
just when i thought i couldnt eww-ed on hentais any more..

to tell the truth i hadnt thought first episode had too much cum but this episode..it is the first time i ve seen that much cum!!

there is no such thing as to much cum, there can never be enough?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2011 1:31 AM

Feb 2010
Rhypo-oniichan said:
Indeed, it's not enough until she can literally have a bath in it.
From episode 1 discussion. We're almost at it guys! Maybe she'll take one in the next episode.

First episode was better imho.

"Now I'm giving birth anally!" Hahahaha!
Jul 23, 2011 8:43 AM

Jul 2011
This series has potential to easily be a new classic. Love Catue design, like some kind of pudgy loli that baths in semen.

"Now I'm giving birth anally!" had me lol'ing.

Can't wait to see what episode 3 brings.
Aug 16, 2011 7:19 PM

Oct 2007
Nagi27 said:

Can't wait to see what episode 3 brings.

Been waiting for episode 3 since foreverrrr... to the point where I don't even care what they put in it, I just want to see what happens xD
Jan 16, 2013 2:13 AM

Jan 2012
This is geting freakier with every episode. I wonder what episode 3 will bring lol.

Mar 19, 2014 2:21 AM
Oct 2008
The only part of this episode that I actually liked involved the queen. The rest of it was just boring, especially the the inevitable tentacle monster stuff.
Oct 24, 2016 7:28 AM
Oct 2013
Intense rapes of Catue was lewdness (*´ч ` *) particularly getting filled so much and the throwing up.

Especially throwing up from the ox-like monster and then getting stuffed with the d (*´¬`*)

Mouth tentacle monster rape was pretty lewd as well with the restrainsts and the crazy cramming of stuff inside, but also the humiliation of the asshole function interrogation. Releasing the fluids and baby monsters was well done also (*˘︶˘*)

Well to sum it up, great demeaning of the mind and body.

Super slutty queen and her outrageous body was also good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Knight Catue Episode 3 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Nov 19, 2011

23 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 7, 2023 6:23 AM

Poll: » Princess Knight Catue Episode 1 Discussion

Metty - Sep 7, 2010

12 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.