Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2011 12:37 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
i'm just... unsatisfied with the ending. it was such a great manga too.... i'm glad ley decided to stay. and the queen died. but i don't know, the ending was rushed, and i feel as though there is still more when i know there isn't

Your worries may seem like the world, but compared to the world they don't even come close.
Mar 16, 2011 1:27 PM

Feb 2010
Is that really it? I know there are no more numbered chapters, but even the mess that was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles had an unnumbered epilogue chapter to tie loose ends.

I mean, this feels like beating the last boss and going straight for the credits, wtf!
Ku ku ku~
Mar 18, 2011 6:49 PM
Jun 2009
TeARsFade said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
i'm just... unsatisfied with the ending. it was such a great manga too.... i'm glad ley decided to stay. and the queen died. but i don't know, the ending was rushed, and i feel as though there is still more when i know there isn't

I totally agree! The manga ended the war story good, with all the bad guys killed and the good guys winning. But Ley's personal story was iffy. I liked how she went back to her original world and wrapped things there but what about her new home!?
May 27, 2011 2:00 PM

Sep 2009
TeARsFade said:

I was sort of unsatisfied, but satisfied.. it's an awkward feeling,and I felt the ending was sort of messed up, I wished her brother would've said something... xD and I wish we had seen a wedding, but in reality Ley is so cool I forgive her >.>

Kojiro_S said:
Is that really it? I know there are no more numbered chapters, but even the mess that was Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles had an unnumbered epilogue chapter to tie loose ends.

I mean, this feels like beating the last boss and going straight for the credits, wtf!

I wonder if there is some sort of chapter that will let us know more, then let's remember the mangaka herself has other mahwa's so we should just read those.. I've read and they resemble Ley xD and many other characters m.m

t1774ny said:

I totally agree! The manga ended the war story good, with all the bad guys killed and the good guys winning. But Ley's personal story was iffy. I liked how she went back to her original world and wrapped things there but what about her new home!?

Yes on her real home she chose Lucien, but I wanted to see some competition *sigh* anyways I loved it nonetheless >.>
Sep 10, 2011 11:13 AM
Jun 2010
Lena became the most powerful person in her original world:
- Princess of Aran.
- They want make her Queen of Kabul.
- She will be Queen of Tamir.
- She has very good connections with Leon Tribe.
She will be have few palace, then t1774ny you shouldn't worry her new home. :P

I regret, that we didn't see wedding and few things, too.
Apr 26, 2012 2:57 PM

Oct 2008
Poor Hyun-Min. He wasn't able to say anything before Lena left. I'm pleased that she chose to come back, since that is where she really belongs. I just would've wanted to see more of them after the war. I was also kinda disappointed about the thing with the queen. I expected something spectacular or somewhat monumental to happen but they ended it in a snap. Well, at least it's a happy ending.
Nov 20, 2012 8:56 AM

Aug 2010
Man, the ending was not that satisfying although I suppose it was kind of satisfying in a way... I wish they could've shown more, at least about what's going to happen next after the war, just another chapter would've been enough!! :(

I mean there are like hints and all, but no certainties about what is going to happen next. Quite a pity because I really enjoyed the manhwa, but the ending is just leaving me with this unsatisfied feeling that's all..
Jul 11, 2013 8:14 PM

Aug 2010
While I really liked this series a lot, I agree that the ending was...less than satisfactory. I was pretty upset that Hyun-Min didn't remember her, but at the same time it's better that way? I'm glad that she went back, but the ending seems...rushed and unclear. I want to know what happened after she came back, but at the same time, I feel like there would be a lot of drama as to who she ends up with. I personally really want her to be with Micheal, but I can also see her being with Lucian.
I selfishly want her to be with everyone though.
I was hoping there was a sequel but alas...no sequel...maybe one day...
Apr 26, 2014 12:51 AM

Jul 2011
That was one of the shittiest endings I've ever seen. There wasn't even build-up to it.

I can't believe her fight with the queen, which has been anticipated since early on ended within several actionless and dull panels... with no bloodshed! No despair from the queen! She puts other people through all that shit and then... what? She gets pulled into the darkness!? Then why did Ley have to travel so freakin' much to do that!?

The romance was finally starting to build up a bit, but then... it ended. The ending is way too abrupt. Ley's modern world story and that whole issue was crap too! It was complete BS. I thought the whole "he's my half-brother" thing was really dumb, but the series had drastic improvement by volume 3-4 once she adapted to the world. I knew she had to go resolve her problems there first, but how did she even return to her world at the end? It was rushed and unexplained! It made no sense whatsoever! I can't believe no one wondered where she was, why she's wearing those clothing or why she has changed. And the CEO suddenly knows that Ley knows her past? Eh?

And so many loose ends... what happen to everyone after the queen is defeated?? There was also a lack of character development for the side characters. I love this series and thought it was wonderful, with the exception of the events from the modern world and end. That was just weird. BS ending. Completely.

I absolutely loved the series, but the modern world plot really contrasts in quality and really that ending isn't satisfying in the least. There was nil build-up to it, and although I knew she would stay in the fantasy world, there was no struggle for her in deciding and it wasn't explored much if at all throughout the story. Ugh. Tough to rate.
MirorinApr 26, 2014 12:55 AM
Jun 14, 2015 10:07 AM

Jan 2011
I also agree it ended abruptly. I really wanted Ian to find out his true identity and for Lucien and Arena to be reunited with him. It would have been great to see the three siblings together.

I also wanted to see if Ley would return to her parents. Her mom was pretty distraught about losing her and I would have really like to see their reunion. She would now be a princess so I wonder how that worked out for her. Well, I suppose if she does marry Lucien she would be a queen anyway.

I guess it would have been nice to see all the other endings like whether Sean married the blonde girl who can shoot arrows (her name escapes me at the moment) and whether Ian married Lydia/Luana.

As far as Ley, I guess I'll****ume that she finally accepted Lucien since the last page of her showed her hand in his and she was looking back at him. The last volume cover also features them so I guess it's a good sign that they'll be together.

I liked the series but I didn't love it. The unsatisfactory ending also didn't help.
Jan 23, 2021 5:15 PM

Aug 2008
Liked this story but didn't love it unfortunately. The abrupt ending is a big part of that, this could really use an epilogue chapter to flesh out Ley and Lucien but also the supporting characters. I can also understand focusing more on the action then the romance but I do wish there were a few more scenes with the two together, wasn't quite enough there to make me feel that there was anything there to really have their relationship hit me properly in the feels.

7/10, decent but not great, especially as I've just come off of Anatolia Story and Basara both of which I enjoyed more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saver Chapter 43 Discussion

czerah - Apr 26, 2012

1 by Mukkura »»
Jul 10, 2013 2:48 AM

Poll: » Saver Chapter 54 Discussion

czerah - Apr 26, 2012

1 by blue-y »»
Nov 20, 2012 9:00 AM

Poll: » Saver Chapter 53 Discussion

czerah - Apr 26, 2012

0 by czerah »»
Apr 26, 2012 11:26 AM

Poll: » Saver Chapter 52 Discussion

BlasianAngel - Jul 15, 2010

3 by czerah »»
Apr 26, 2012 10:33 AM

Poll: » Saver Chapter 51 Discussion

czerah - Apr 26, 2012

0 by czerah »»
Apr 26, 2012 8:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.