MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's »» Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

13 76.47%
4 out of 5: Liked it

4 23.53%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 17

03-09-11, 8:26 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Z-ONE is finally defeated and makes arc cradle disappear.

What a huge ironic twist in the next episode.

03-09-11, 2:40 PM

Epic episode...i,m kind of sad now about Yu-Gi-Oh 5D,s ending.

03-09-11, 4:01 PM

Seeing Yusei, Aki and Crow in different clothes really hit home that this is truly 5D's end ;^; That these guys are growing up and about to leave us. I'm also curious to see what the twins look like. But yeah, I love Zone and how he decided to pull off one last stunt like that. Nice to see loads of characters that don't exist showing up in montages.

God, I love Yusei's voice actor even more, just for that epic "SHOOTING SONIIIIC!"

03-10-11, 2:58 AM

Well that was epic~~
And they looked amazing at preview. Can't wait :D

But I don't like if this ends with Yusei x Aki....
We have made through all the other YGO!s without romance so why not this one too. It's been better that way. I just hate romance and I don't like Aki....

03-10-11, 4:05 AM

Well the time is drawing near that the 5Ds era is about to end =(

Cant say im looking forward to it as Zexal seems more like GX than the others which cant be good but hey I could be wrong.

Looking forward to these epilogue episodes although I hope they arent just flashbacks of the series though I expect that in 1 of them perhaps.

03-10-11, 9:43 AM

My head cannot comprehend the epicness that just happened. 20k+ beaters on the field >.<
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).

03-10-11, 2:34 PM

I'm just saying, but I think Shooting Quasar Dragon is going to be one BS card, just saying. This episode was just awesome all the way. The next episode is finally going to be a few years in the future I think. AWESOME!!!!!

03-10-11, 9:14 PM

I liked the episode & can't wait for the next one, where they are older.

03-11-11, 10:08 AM

Could it be that Yusei and Aki be married? I wonder what happened to Jack and Carly's relationship, as well as Jack's rematch with Yusei.

03-11-11, 4:09 PM

This episode was so freakin' epic, it cannot be conveyed into words. xDD One of my favorites by far. I can't wait to see their future selves. 8D

03-13-11, 12:55 AM

YamiAtem said:
Seeing Yusei, Aki and Crow in different clothes really hit home that this is truly 5D's end ;^; That these guys are growing up and about to leave us. I'm also curious to see what the twins look like. But yeah, I love Zone and how he decided to pull off one last stunt like that. Nice to see loads of characters that don't exist showing up in montages.

God, I love Yusei's voice actor even more, just for that epic "SHOOTING SONIIIIC!"

THIS.

And I agree with Edhelair, please, we don't want any romantic plot :(

03-13-11, 9:13 AM

Kazuki Takahashi is still alive guys.

03-15-11, 2:27 PM

That clustering wishes trap card...so OP. There was so much over the topness and I loved every second of it xD.

03-17-11, 7:24 AM

152 will be aired onl 23 March
EDIT: Wow! Shooting SONIC!!
EDIT2: Just return from yugioh wikia. Anyone shocked when Sephiron destroy SSD? Big shocked! SSD NEVER get destroyed before.( except, maybe little 'smackdowned' by TGBB)

Help me with my signature. How can I make it appear automatically?
Modified by Hyoroemon, 03-19-11, 7:37 AM

03-22-11, 12:28 PM

I have to admit I lost respect I had for Mr.Fuckin huge bad ass dragon (AKA.Shooting Quasar Dragon) when was shooting colorful balls of dragons at the temporal machine gods, I mean seriously with those giant claws and crazy horn it could of at least slashed a few of them to death, last what about the kamehameha battle with Sandion and Quasar?! The life stream dragon throw wasn't bad until it turned into a DBZ battle. Well I'm just glad SSD came back with a good ol ram, SSD you saved the show!

But seriously if they decide to make the Clustering Wishes Card real ill throw away all my cards into a bonfire because of how ridiculously powerful it is.

Last we have one duel left Yusei VS Jack the rematch of rematches, and I will love this show even more than I already do if Yusei pulls a Delta Accel Synchro and brings out Cosmic Blazar Dragon to beat Jack since limit over accel is out of the question ever since reading that there was another stardust I've wanted to see it but this wish is one I don't think that will come true this time at least.

03-23-11, 5:25 AM

eaz51 said:
I have to admit I lost respect I had for Mr.Fuckin huge bad ass dragon (AKA.Shooting Quasar Dragon) when was shooting colorful balls of dragons at the temporal machine gods, I mean seriously with those giant claws and crazy horn it could of at least slashed a few of them to death, last what about the kamehameha battle with Sandion and Quasar?! The life stream dragon throw wasn't bad until it turned into a DBZ battle. Well I'm just glad SSD came back with a good ol ram, SSD you saved the show!

But seriously if they decide to make the Clustering Wishes Card real ill throw away all my cards into a bonfire because of how ridiculously powerful it is.

Last we have one duel left Yusei VS Jack the rematch of rematches, and I will love this show even more than I already do if Yusei pulls a Delta Accel Synchro and brings out Cosmic Blazar Dragon to beat Jack since limit over accel is out of the question ever since reading that there was another stardust I've wanted to see it but this wish is one I don't think that will come true this time at least.

1. Adding Dragonball isn't that bad. It is more epic than throwing LSD. Look at the poll result. There are only 4 and 5

2. Let's just think where that card get it's name from. The episode title and their wishes. They will nerf it if they will make it. It happen to( most) every anime card.

3. What about possibility about Jack's another skill?( it just possibility but we still have 3 more to go, right?)

Btw, how could I make my signature appear automatically below the line? PM me please

03-23-11, 7:28 AM

Hyoroemon said:
eaz51 said:

1. Adding Dragonball isn't that bad. It is more epic than throwing LSD. Look at the poll result. There are only 4 and 5

2. Let's just think where that card get it's name from. The episode title and their wishes. They will nerf it if they will make it. It happen to( most) every anime card.

3. What about possibility about Jack's another skill?( it just possibility but we still have 3 more to go, right?)

Btw, how could I make my signature appear automatically below the line? PM me please

1)Lets put it this way I don't hate DB but when your best friend for 4 years decides that that has to be the base of his existence he made the show real old real and now I'll never like anything that is in the slightly related to it.

2) I was joking about the card being made cause I know even if they do they won't make it that powerful maybe with an effect of +500 or +1000 for each dragon synchro at the most otherwise it would have in the corner of the card saying "This card cannot be used in a duel"

3) Not a half bad idea but the next episode is most likely going to be 1/2 - 3/4 talking then the rest dueling and they are going to want to leave some talking for the last episode so expect only two in reality to be dueling and I wouldn't put it past the producers to add a lot of dialog in the duel as well.

Last sorry man but idk bout the sig I never bothered to figure it out here.

03-24-11, 8:46 AM

@eaz51:
1. Quite hard to understand.
2. "This card cannot be used in a duel" *grin* I'm laugh at myself after read that. Now you make me think it won't be created.

Anyway, thanks for answering about sig.

03-31-11, 4:29 PM

Epic episode O.o ....epilogue episodes will be when they are older !! *hopes at a Aki x Yusei * and LOL LMFAO at Crow in cop suit..=))))))

04-20-11, 8:46 PM

the episode rocks, 5 synchro monsters, shooting qwaser rocks, not only it negates "negates battle and effect" but also has 23,000 ATK PTS. it's OVER 9000!!!!!!!

i felt sorry for zone, really sad and dramatic way to end the duel, also aki crying makes me sad :(

can't wait for the last 3 episodes. looks like they're all grown up. Aki is hot :)

5D's FOREVER!!!
Modified by PrinceHeir, 04-20-11, 8:50 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices