Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2011 9:11 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the onriyu was saying about "that man", i thought it could be seimi. I could be wrong.
I think i saw a cookie monster!

No wait, its just death.
Jul 15, 2013 11:38 AM

Apr 2012
I just can't stand Akikos voice, it's so f****** annoying, Sooooo high pitch and squeaky!
And the VA, it's like she's not even trying, like she's just reading a script.
Good thing the ADR Director didn't do that much, that way I don't have as much to watch out for. Now if only Stephen Foster would follow his example.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jul 7, 2014 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
Funny how Masahiro's bullies can't even see Mokkun XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 9, 2014 11:18 AM
Mar 2012
Angry mokkun is so cute!

I like that guy in the back, that covered Masahiro with his coat. He needs to eat a little more though, he looks so thin.

I wonder why people still consider Masahiro useless and weak. I mean, he's probably got lots better, with all he does at night, so why doesn't it show in "school" (or whatever that is)?

It's the first time I heard about his brothers. It was nice to see his mother.
Aug 25, 2021 7:48 AM

Feb 2014
It was fun to see Mokkun heated up instead of Masahiro for a change. I loved when he was pacing around in a circle all mad xD I'm glad he beat up the bullies, it was funny to see him do that

I can totally see why saying Masahiro is just riding on the coattails of his family (apparently he has older brothers too? lol) bothered him so much. After all, he often says “don't call me grandson!” It must be hard on him to constantly be compared to Seimei while trying to find his own unique identity, but on the flipside, since he also feels unsure of what his unique identity is, he's constantly looking looking up to his grandfather for advice. It must be really frustrating

This new enemy is interesting, looks like she conjures up angry spirits of the dead o.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 26 Discussion

DeathfireD - May 25, 2008

39 by Linhlele »»
Sep 7, 2021 4:24 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 25 Discussion

Faust721 - May 25, 2008

7 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 2:51 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 24 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 4, 2008

15 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 2:13 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 23 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 30, 2008

8 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 1:40 AM

Poll: » Shounen Onmyouji Episode 22 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 30, 2008

4 by Noodle070 »»
Aug 28, 2021 12:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.