Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 10, 2019 4:29 PM
Jul 2013
Ahhh, the curse of the second season is strong with this one.
Another timeskip, and yet nothing happened.
Seriously, it's so slow now that it's frustrating.
It all feels a bit like "Love is war!", they both have feelings for each other, but don't want to be the first one to admit it.
I loved Yano's teasing attempt, but since it failed, go get'em Kenta.
At least Chizu x Ryu is going well.
Jan 12, 2020 2:14 PM
Apr 2016
If only they were honest to each other for just a couple of minutes...
Jun 2, 2021 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
The blonde boy doesn’t seem too bad. Hopefully he doesn’t get in the way.
Aug 15, 2021 8:34 AM

Jun 2020
removed-user said:

(btw is kaze even a man? he knows that he likes her. its so clear from his actions, thinking, and body language. what is his deal with not stepping up and asking her out..."

:[
]
He has asked her out ages ago in season 1 but she didn't understand somehow."Go where?" XD

Kazehaya is kind of at fault for not pressuring her a bit more, it's clear by now that he can't treat her like a normal woman, but I can't have been the only one who heard the anger in his voice when he said "Of course you'd get confused if I say that".
There is only so much girl-bullshit a man can take and it looks like Sawako is pushing Kazehaya close to the edge. I predict a new female love rival on the horizon.
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Jun 10, 2022 10:37 AM

May 2022
I want to state how much I loved the first season and without spoilers, I didn’t mind how it ended. I felt good about their relationship. However the start of season 2 has been such a regression in both main characters development that it’s like the 1st season didn’t happen. Forced drama on the horizon has me aggravated a bit because the first season, which had it’s moments of drama, didn’t seam to rely on it and 2 episodes in and it’s setting up to be the driving force of this season. We’ll see I guess.
Jun 16, 2023 6:24 AM

Jan 2020
And so it begins.....Kuronuma: Lost in Murica
Jun 22, 2023 9:38 PM
Aug 2021
essa promiscua continua maldosa
Dec 3, 2023 9:30 PM

Oct 2022
After all those interactions, only to be gone on ashes. I believe she already know how to clear misunderstandings right. She already experienced it and she said so herself that she won't get through her feelings not unless she tells it to the person she wanted to tell on s1 from the rumors right. WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO??!!
UndefeatedBahamut
Feb 20, 3:18 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
At this point, Sawako deserves to lose him. She seriously believed that manipulative bitch and let that one bitch influence her. She's so easily influenced that she'd probably cheat in an actual relationship if someone spoke to her the right way. I'm not rooting for her happiness anymore though we all know it'll end happy anyway.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

157 by Abyss_Souls »»
May 9, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2011

168 by Abyss_Souls »»
May 9, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2011

102 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 25, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

212 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2011

149 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 24, 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.