Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 8, 2013 6:47 PM

Apr 2013
I kind of wonder how the doll doesn't get soggy...and when she washed it at his house a bunch of blood came out, right? how is there still some in there? This manga got freaking awesome at the end, but I gave it a 7 because the first 7 chapters were pretty boring for me. It also wasn't as messed off as I thought it would be so I was kinda disappointed.
Dec 19, 2013 8:44 AM

Apr 2012
I didn't like Uzumaki, but I liked this manga.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 23, 2014 9:52 PM

Jul 2013
This was my first horror manga that I ever read..... I won't sleep tonight.
Work in progress...
Apr 18, 2014 1:42 PM
Feb 2012
I remember reading this work roughly three years ago. And back then I already greatly enjoyed it. Having that in mind, I went and re-read the whole series earlier today, and what do you know, it's still as good as I remembered. A graphic, sadistic, and refreshing piece of fiction.
Wouldn't it be great if this series got an anime adaption? A single 30-minute-OVA would do the job already if done right.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 19, 2014 2:38 AM

Oct 2013
well it was fucked up, the doll with the human flesh in it... oh god, that gave me creeps! but i really like how it ends, it's so lame that the protagonist (almostly) survives everytime.

Apr 20, 2014 6:06 AM

Nov 2013
Well, I have learned something important from this all and that is to never talk to strange lolita girls

Jun 23, 2014 2:28 PM

Mar 2014
O_o WTF!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 21, 2014 5:33 PM
Mar 2008
Creepy and gripping manga, good stuff.
Oct 20, 2014 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Hahaha, creepy. My brother (who also likes manga) always goes on about how he wished he had a little sister. Maybe if i recommend this one to him I'll cure him of his obsession and make him appreciate his brother a bit more.

Also think they could make a pretty decent live action adaption of this. Horror movies cover the satanic daughter/ doll angle quite a bit, but I haven't heard of one about a little sister before.
removed-userOct 20, 2014 8:16 AM
Dec 9, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2012
Well... That was a new experience. JEEZ THAT IS ONE dangerous lolita
Creepy manga overall 7/10

Jan 11, 2015 2:47 AM

Mar 2012
how do they even come with such thing ._.
Jan 15, 2015 11:57 PM

Mar 2014
Horrendous manga. Lost many brain cells reading this mess.
Feb 19, 2015 2:36 PM

Aug 2012
Can't say I didn't enjoy this.

Jeycopp said:
Well, some creepy moments, some gore. Noting much
6 or 7 overall scrore I guess
Feb 26, 2015 1:12 PM

Jan 2013
Oh, so it was a neverending cycle. The lolita actually did that to Remina's family too, and blamed the crime to her.

Creepy as fuck.
Feb 28, 2015 3:02 AM
May 2012
Holy shit. What a fucking twist!! (Pun not intended)
I really didn't expect that identity twist. It was awesome. This is my first Horror Manga, and since I really enjoyed it, I am looking forward to reading more Horror Manga.

Chapter 13.5 (Side Story)

Woah, what a fugly creepy or whatever the fuck she is. Poor dude.
Looks like chapter 14 and 15 here in MAL are for the side stories. I didn't know that.
Oh well, this was a fun read. Thank you ^^
Imma read Ecchi Manga now~
May 10, 2015 12:40 PM
Jan 2012
I don't get exactly who the lolita was, since she isn't Remina. Still, good mango, I had a good time reading it.
May 11, 2015 7:48 PM

Apr 2014
I wanted more horrorish stuff, excellent read though.
---------My Profile------------
May 24, 2015 10:34 PM

Sep 2013
Remina XD a nod to Hellstar Remina by Ito Junji :)

"My name is Itou Hikari."

WTF does this mean?! :O

She was still alive in that bag in the hospital and impersonated herself as a new Remina because she went crazy cause of the pain?
Jun 16, 2015 10:34 PM

Dec 2014
This just sent chills down my spine. In the end the cycle simply continues.
Jul 5, 2015 10:50 AM
Aug 2014
Not only is the girl able to crawl in the roof, turn soup into wine a la Jesus style and swing sledgehammers with baby arms she is very cunning and able to read people's minds. Nerf pls.

So she's going to pose as Hikari now? But don't they have a databank of people with pictures and fingerprints to see if it matches with one they imprinted when they were a baby? How come they think Kazumi killed himself if he was dismembered with a chainsaw? Didn't they collect every organ in the scene and notice one missing?

That's Japanese urban legends, man. The perspective that she's a demon makes it thrilling.
Sep 25, 2015 6:19 AM

Dec 2013
lol what a dumb asshole curse that works on semantics.
Oct 17, 2015 10:36 PM

May 2012
The Lolita vs Alucard
Nov 26, 2015 9:43 AM

Mar 2012
Yavanna said:
How can the police even suspect suicide? Didn't they see all of his damages, don't they remember he was at the police to report someone who was stalking him? Even his sister was there but still they didn't do anything? What about fingerprints and stuff like that?
somahiro said:
Rofl, how could it be framed as suicide? Didn't she stuff the dude's organs in the doll?

#horrormangalogic

Well, this series left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not going to bother adding it to my list because
Ale1212 said:
it was like an adaptation of a cheap horror movie.
Feb 8, 2016 2:52 PM

Jan 2012
Well f#%k me sideways with a baseball bat with nails sticking out of it.

This was a horrible.

The sheer amount of plot holes in this is astounding.

1. They file a police report for a stalker lolita and the police ignore it.

2. The body of his sister (Not found), friends and parents will have started decomposing by the time it was found seeing that he was obviously in the house for quite a while drawing her until his death. How would he have gone out the house with a bloody broken (I assume) arm to go buy food to eat. If she went out she sure as hell would have looked suspicious at a convenience store.

3. The guys organs were f@#$ing gone. How the hell would he have been able to remove them AFTER his death. Even if his sister's organs or any other victims organs were placed into him , they wouldn't have been attached , so during the autopsy they would see that it wasn't his organs inside of him.

4. How could he have stapled his own eye lid if he couldn't use his one arm. He wouldn't have been able squeeze the stabler as well as hold the eye lid to staple it.

5. Even if she did place other organs inside of him , he would have a cut with stitches where she cut him open. How could they miss that during the autopsy.

6. The friend made searches for the lolita girl AFTER the police report was filed. Seeing that he went bloody MISSING you would think that the police would check his latest searches , and if the history was cleared get the information from his Internet service provider.

7. The guy was drugged quite a few times. And drugs usually stay in the body for years. You would think that it would show up in a blood test seeing that he was cut open and had all his bloody organs removed.

8. You want to tell me not a single fingerprint was left by her at any other place outside of his home. None, not on the school gates , not on the bodies. Not in his apartment.

9. If the police discovered it to be the work of a lolita , no matter how crazy his description sounded. The land lord would have been a witness to it because she saw the lolita when she handed over the master key.

This was cr@p no matter how I look at it. Dozens of plot holes , no explanations for where she came from nor what she is.

The ONLY thing this manga did well was the atmosphere.

2/10 for me.
PantsuPillowFeb 8, 2016 3:08 PM
Feb 9, 2016 8:35 AM

Aug 2012
PantsuPillow said:

It's not plotholes, it's you being pain in the ass
Feb 9, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2012
alpir said:
PantsuPillow said:

It's not plotholes, it's you being pain in the ass

If it's not plot-holes then give me a logical explanation for each instead of dissing out an insult. Also if you do not wish to read my comments then ignore me for all I care.
Jul 10, 2016 4:11 AM

Apr 2009
This manga is disturbing. x.x
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2016 2:57 PM

Apr 2012
I'm highly disappointed in the way this went. Normally I'm not a fan of overly hopeful stories but I just don't understand why it happened the way it did. The protagonist never really did anything wrong throughout the manga, yet he met such a hopeless fate.
Jul 31, 2016 12:06 AM
Dec 2015
Ok but like
What would've happened if some guy enthusiastically wanted to become her big brother and bought her nice clothes and drew pretty pictures of her???
Like would he survive???
He has friends but dresses her up nicely to meet them and introduces her as his little sister???
Like it's been awhile since I read it so maybe there's a reason why that wouldn't work but what if
Sep 27, 2016 3:24 PM

Aug 2016
Pretty meh, it had some decent moments, so it wasen't that bad.

5/10
Apr 20, 2017 10:24 AM

Jun 2013
That lolita girl was so crazy she could crawl on the ceiling like she's possessed. smh
May 13, 2017 1:11 AM

Mar 2015
hmm damn, I actually enjoyed all that. I love when protagonist don't win because they always do and when they don't sometimes the manga turned to a gem. Loved the plot twist about her not being Remina too

May 22, 2017 8:34 AM

Dec 2015
He's gonna fail, but still good luck mate.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 17, 2017 9:16 AM

Sep 2011
So she was not the girl? It was good twist.

This series was a really good horror read. A better explanation abkut the Lolita would be good, but I really like the ending.
Oct 11, 2017 10:46 PM

Oct 2015
Ignorance is a bliss indeed. What an obessive ghost ;( feels bad for the little sister at the end. She doesn't deserve that, neither does her friends.
Nov 1, 2017 2:45 AM
Jan 2017
I don't know why you guys were so butthurt about it and hell fucking bent to what her real identity is when obviously she is just an embodiment of a demon which decided to fuck with every human it fancies.

Too many holes, yes and so are your faiths. Lmao

Kidding, but that shit right there is a demon using other people's skin to fuck people up. Questions answered. EOS
Apr 7, 2018 9:06 PM

Jun 2010
Nothing Kazuki could do from the beginning, he was meant to lose since the beginning but the twist of Lolita always taking new identities and all the murders pointed towards Kazuki while she begins a new spree was twisted plotwise.
Apr 23, 2019 9:32 AM

May 2016
He successfully killed the person who was about to walk into his room but that person turned out to be different from who he was expecting and he blurted it out by accident. Thinking that the ultimate fate of her most precious onii-chans was ending as a severed head in a stuffed bunny was really chilling. What made it even more messed up was that the lolita might've actually been that psychotic older brother crossdressing as a little girl.

It's already tragic enough that Kazuki and everyone he loved with a few others got killed but everyone else pinning the blame on him made it a lot more frustrating and the worst part was that she escaped from everything so easily and she'll just be doing what she usually does after all that.

Nov 25, 2019 1:53 PM
Aug 2016
Whelp she hacked through my theory just like she did his insides. This is why older sisters are better tbh.
Guess she wasn’t even human and is just a continuous curse. But if she is then she’s just born evil and I can’t wait until we get a showdown à la Batman v Superman between whoever the Hell and whatever the Hell she is. It’ll be the the most legendary showdown of my week.
Sep 17, 2021 2:14 PM

May 2010
Pretty standard horror story, fun to read though. The drawings were nice too, although I think it'd be even cooler, if the lolita looked more human, not this grotesque. 6/10
Nov 8, 2022 1:45 PM
Dec 2021
great manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 6, 2023 8:13 AM

May 2020
What a creepy, creepy demon. You can't beat her in a fight and there's no way to get rid of her. You just have to wait until you die a slow, horrible death.

Bit over the top but I still was sufficiently creeped out by it. The chapter where Demon Lolita hunts Hikari was the best chapter in my opinion. Truly gives off the "She is inevitable" vibe.
Mar 13, 2023 7:59 PM

Dec 2022
awesome ending wow. what in the HELL IS she? did not see that climax coming at all, perfect way to wrap up such a disgusting little stuffed package of horror
Sep 21, 2023 4:32 AM

Dec 2020
ehhh not a fan of this manga tbh. final chapter id give a 2/10 😭
Jan 28, 5:30 AM

Dec 2022
So if you see her you're just automatically fucked, damn.

Mar 13, 5:53 PM
May 2020
Reply to Hitchens
i gave this a 9/10.
it was THIS close to a 'masterpiece' imo, and i would have given in a 10/10 if the mangaka actually took time to explain a lil about wtf the lolita was. i mean its clear she's a spirit (well, more like a demon), but it'd been nice had we some real knowledge of her in the manga.
though bitching aside.. still a great chapter, twisted ending, amazing manga, and one my favorites.
@Hitchens second that
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 6 Discussion

-Kazu - Oct 31, 2010

22 by tectacles »»
Jan 28, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 30, 2010

19 by tectacles »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2010

10 by waalex11 »»
Sep 18, 2023 7:35 PM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 9 Discussion

-Kazu - Dec 13, 2010

24 by FedeMetal »»
May 22, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Ibitsu Chapter 3 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 30, 2010

20 by JuanpeNarro97 »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.