Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 28, 2010 9:04 PM

Mar 2010
alexcampos said:
Sometimes people have weird reasons as to why they rate things the way they do...

Some people will only give a high rating based on their own "criteria" of what they think is "good"

I for example will give a high rating to any anime which is able to do the following:

#1 and most important of all....ENTERTAIN ME!!!

#2 A story that is interesting and doesn't seem to be either stupid or full of complicated nonsense

#3 Characters that I can admire (anime is all about characters).

#4 ANIMATION (Art style, and animation quality)

So far Shiki's first half (first 10 episodes or so) didn't really entertain me, the second half (11- present) has been much better,

the story is interesting but that wasn't the case at the beginning,

finally to be blunt the characters SUCK, for the exception of Toshio and Sunako everyone else is pretty bad.

Also, the art style is "unique" but not that great, although it's not bad either...

As of right now I would give it a 7 only because the last 5 episodes have been so good, the ending will determine how high I rank it.
Dear oh dear , whats IMPORTANT is THE QUALITY and THE MESSAGE one anime trying to convey . IF YOU SAID quality of art isn't good i think you are still a childish , not to offend you, but just look at MAL's ranking number 2 anime , the art wasn't good as SHIKI but still people RATE IT HIGH because it was NOT TOO SIMPLE for people to GUESS so it can GIVE ALMOST high entertainment to the MATURED PEOPLE by making or force people to understanding "THAT ANIME" more deeply.

I can sense a "picky" nature in you coz* "FOR EXCEPTION OF TOSHIO AND SUNAKO , EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY BAD"(is what you said)
it is blunt but the art still same.

I think lazyness(of thinking) influence the on how much you love an anime.
your :

#2 = I admit Shiki is pretty complex but that is the fact since it is rated as R-17.I suggest you investigate the anime info before saying something like that , It is adult story or should i say , *mature* story.

#4 = No and i againts it. IN FACT THAT IS THE ART OF AN ANIME . THIS IS NOT A CARTOON KID.

So , in my opinion Shiki@Anime Deserve its rate of 10.

Edit: Cleaned up that quoting mess. Also, you don't have to 'apologize' for your typos, you can correct them by editing your post. How? Click 'edit' at the bottom right.
desolatoNov 30, 2010 6:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2010 9:43 PM

Mar 2010
Oh, man! What an intense episode! I can't believe it! They got the doctor! They got the doctor too! No way! Kaori looked like she went off into crazy town, the monk just caved in, the young nurse didn't even see it coming, and they got the doctor! When I watched him get bit, the only word going through my head was f-. Never mind. Intense! But they left out Koari's brother from the last episode! What's with that? Definitely looking forward to the next!
Nov 28, 2010 9:59 PM

Sep 2007
What I'm mostly wondering is if the anime is gonna have it's own take on the ending compared to the manga, or if it's gonna cut short (as I don't think the manga is gonna reach an ending before the anime does..). I'm guessing it'll probably follow what the original novel has, huh. Though I have no clue how much story we really have left..

As for the episode, it was intense! Seriously, the humans are screwed if they don't get their act together. Though I can't stop staring at Natsuno's pink shoes. (It's like they're glow in the dark or something.)
Nov 28, 2010 10:49 PM

Jul 2010
Sebastian333 said:
Dear oh dear , whats IMPORTANT is THE QUALITY and THE MESSAGE one anime trying to convey . IF YOU SAID quality of art isn't good i think you are still a childish , not to offend you, but just look at MAL's ranking number 2 anime , the art wasn't good as SHIKI but still people RATE IT HIGH because it was NOT TOO SIMPLE for people to GUESS so it can GIVE ALMOST high entertainment to the MATURED PEOPLE by making or force people to understanding "THAT ANIME" more deeply.

I can sense a "picky" nature in you coz* "FOR EXCEPTION OF TOSHIO AND SUNAKO , EVERYTHING ELSE IS PRETTY BAD"(is what you said)

your :

#2 = I admit Shiki is pretty complex but that is the fact since it is rated as R-17.I suggest you investigate the anime info before saying something like that , It is adult story or should i say , *mature* story.

#4 = No and i againts it. IN FACT THAT IS THE ART OF AN ANIME . THIS IS NOT A CARTOON KID.

I think that when people say the quality of Shiki's animation is bad they're likely looking at the hair. It doesn't move it. It's just kind of stuck in a set position like they have a few gallons of hairspray in it. Aside from the way the hair is, I don't have a problem with Shiki's animation, but I wouldn't say it has better animation than FMA:B (#1 anime on MAL), like you said. But that's just me and a simple matter of opinion.

I wouldn't really say Shiki is that complex. I mean, there were a few confusing bits, but other than that it's not a show that's hard to watch. The R-17 rating comes from the blood and partial nudity.

Why do you disagree with his/her #4? Some people like shows with nice art/animation. Just because it's a preference doesn't mean they'll toss a show aside for it's bad animation. With me, I like shows that have decent animation, but the story ALWAYS comes first. If a show doesn't have a good story I'm just gonna get bored no matter how pretty the animation is.
Nov 29, 2010 12:16 AM

Mar 2010
Iilia said:
I think that when people say the quality of Shiki's animation is bad they're likely looking at the hair. It doesn't move it. It's just kind of stuck in a set position like they have a few gallons of hairspray in it. Aside from the way the hair is, I don't have a problem with Shiki's animation, but I wouldn't say it has better animation than FMA:B (#1 anime on MAL), like you said. But that's just me and a simple matter of opinion.

I wouldn't really say Shiki is that complex. I mean, there were a few confusing bits, but other than that it's not a show that's hard to watch. The R-17 rating comes from the blood and partial nudity.

Why do you disagree with his/her #4? Some people like shows with nice art/animation. Just because it's a preference doesn't mean they'll toss a show aside for it's bad animation. With me, I like shows that have decent animation, but the story ALWAYS comes first. If a show doesn't have a good story I'm just gonna get bored no matter how pretty the animation is.
LOL I SAID NUMBER #2 NOT FMA O_O
AND i know r-17 comes from the rate of nudity or whatever that ONLY ADULTS SHOW means IT IS COMPLEX story-A-D-U-L-T-S(but not really like baccano or durara)

Nevermind-nevermind, my bad my bad , I'm sorry to the OPPOSITIONER ..
Its just my opinion though :P
End of talk this is episode 17 discussion~
desolatoNov 30, 2010 6:46 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2010 1:35 AM

Mar 2010
Okay, so what's going on here? The manga and the anime is completely different, since in the manga, Tohru met Natsuno and explained to him what he is. But in the anime, he hasn't met him yet? Now that's strange. Poor Kaori...
And, wow, that's one badass Seishirou you got there <333
Nov 29, 2010 1:48 AM

Mar 2010
Saku_Chan said:
Okay, so what's going on here? The manga and the anime is completely different, since in the manga, Tohru met Natsuno and explained to him what he is. But in the anime, he hasn't met him yet? Now that's strange. Poor Kaori...
And, wow, that's one badass Seishirou you got there <333

OMG REALLY? Well i think starting from now i will do both things , Read THE MANGA and Watch THE SERIES O_O

Now you said that , I'm curious if the anime is not based on manga :'/
and yeah nice shooter from Seishirou xD
Nov 29, 2010 3:36 AM

Jun 2008
omgz they got even that kid and even nurse and now even dooc too! O.O
its funny tho how he tried to negotiate and slip through and try being shifty but she just goes and bites him like its nothing O.O just whats going to happen neext now??

and damn monk, he pisses me off, what the heck he is thinking? l=/
Nov 29, 2010 4:14 AM

Aug 2009
Okay, what the fuck just happened?
They kidnapped the old lady, which was a very intense scene. I was on the edge of my seat all the time. And when Ritsuko saw her in that truck I was all like "NOOOOOOO". Then Ritsuko got bitten. ;_;
Also, at the end, Ozaki got bitten. What the fuck. Seriously, what the fuck?

All is doomed... I'm so expecting a bad end.
Nov 29, 2010 12:51 PM

May 2007
Sebastian333 said:
Now you said that , I'm curious if the anime is not based on manga :'/
and yeah nice shooter from Seishirou xD

It is, they just seem to be leaving some scenes out. I'm still hoping that scene will make a appearance.

So far, the anime has followed the manga really closely. Reading the manga will be spoilerish. To each his own, though. I sometimes wish I hadn't read the manga as far as I have ^^"
Nov 29, 2010 1:07 PM

Feb 2009
Sebastian333 said:

your :

Entertainment is just as important as the quality and the message. After all, anime is a form of entertainment. Something can have an extremely deep message but still be boring as hell. Thus, it isn't good for what it is supposed to be. And sorry, but I don't see too much of a "message" in Shiki. Right now, I'm watching to see just how far the vampires can destroy this town, not to see some complex understanding of the human race. Let's face it, this isn't exactly Evangelion here.

No, the animation isn't very good (Here, I will admit, it is mostly the hair that does it in. I mean, Megumi's boobs bounce but everyone's hair is stuck in place? Really?) and I will admit that it will end up hurting my score a little as well. Legend of the Galactic Heroes has terrible, terrible art. Thus, that is why I haven't watched it yet. I'm dreading it because I despise the art style, it's also the reason why I have yet to watch One Piece. It's just a fact that the art style has to work and just because Shiki's isn't painfully bad, it does not make it good. Some people take the artwork more seriously, that does not make them "immature".

Liking certain characters and disliking others isn't a bad thing, and it does not make a person "picky". If a person does not care for the cast, it makes it hard for them to enjoy the series, that's all.

... Are you seriously trying to imply that because something is rated R, it has a complex storyline? Seriously? Sorry, just give me a second here to stop laughing so hard...

Have you SEEN 95% the rated R movies out there?

Just because it isn't a cartoon, that does not make it "art". And it is a cartoon, although I agree it is not aimed towards children. To say so would be ludacrous. But if you go by that rule, then Family Guy is art as well (I feel dirty just typing that...) and we all know that is most definitely not true.

It's your opinion, fine. It just isn't shared by all.
Nov 29, 2010 1:27 PM

Dec 2008
I figured the monk would roll over! I hope he doesn't rise up!!
Damn! Not the doctor too!!
Nov 29, 2010 4:29 PM

Jul 2010
Sebastian333 said:
LOL I SAID NUMBER #2 NOT FMA O_O
AND i know r-17 comes from the rate of nudity or whatever that ONLY ADULTS SHOW means IT IS COMPLEX story-A-D-U-L-T-S(but not really like baccano or durara)

Nevermind-nevermind, my bad my bad , I'm sorry to the OPPOSITIONER ..
Its just my opinion though :P
End of talk this is episode 17 discussion~

Oh, my bad then. Exactly what you said was, "...just look at MALs ranking number 2 anime..." and I read that as top 2, not the #2 show. You're right, though, the #2's animation is rather poor.
Nov 29, 2010 4:50 PM

Mar 2010
Iilia said:

Oh, my bad then. Exactly what you said was, "...just look at MALs ranking number 2 anime..." and I read that as top 2, not the #2 show. You're right, though, the #2's animation is rather poor.

Ahaks ...its fine xP and by the way , i looked the manga and it seems the anime is much more better lol xD

I intrigued to know what happen next but my guess is that The Villagers will notice the shiki at the last minute...well just a guess though and Ozaki gonna act like a "hero" O_O

Episode 18 ! 8D

Mod edit: No double posting, please. Edit your previous post by clicking 'edit'.
desolatoNov 30, 2010 6:41 AM
Nov 30, 2010 6:32 PM

Aug 2010
Ugh! This is why I hate watching animes that are still in progress! Have to wait for episodes to be shown. UGH!
Nov 30, 2010 6:48 PM

Nov 2009
STM said:
Okay, what the fuck just happened?
They kidnapped the old lady, which was a very intense scene. I was on the edge of my seat all the time. And when Ritsuko saw her in that truck I was all like "NOOOOOOO". Then Ritsuko got bitten. ;_;
Also, at the end, Ozaki got bitten. What the fuck. Seriously, what the fuck?

All is doomed... I'm so expecting a bad end.

You have just explained my exact thoughts.
But seriousy? They couldn't atleast leave the doctor alive?
All that's left is Kaori, but I don't put much hope in a person who already dug their own grave.
B)
Nov 30, 2010 6:58 PM

Mar 2010
Chop_sticks said:

You have just explained my exact thoughts.
All that's left is Kaori, but I don't put much hope in a person who already dug their own grave.

I found that quite funny when one is digging their own grave xD
Dec 1, 2010 4:27 AM

Jun 2008
Chop_sticks said:

The doc isnt dead yet. Im expecting a twist! (otherwise ill be awfully disappointed), if it takes 3 bites to someone to die, He still has a great chance of surviving. Do you guys really think Natsuno spent his days talking about the weather with Ozaki? =_=
I believe in Natsuno. I believe he wouldn't let the doc alone.

about Kaori, until now the ones who had suicidal thoughts were the ones who lived the longest take a look at the monk

I believe Kaori will remain alive somehow. So even if she dug her own grave, she is still alive, so ill put my hope on her. and her dog, since it seems to be more useful than Ritsuko´s dog

XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 1, 2010 1:06 PM

Aug 2007
Ozaki got HIT!
Ritsuko got HIT!

and Seishin too??

Omg who didn't LOL at Mr. Kirishiki's comment of his wife's affair.

I think I had my mouth open in fear/anticipation the whole episode.

Epic. This anime is epic~!!
Dec 1, 2010 1:08 PM
Jul 2008
Why is Natsuo running around? ...Doing nothing it seems.
Dec 1, 2010 3:07 PM

Mar 2010
"
Tarrasji said:
Why is Natsuo running around? ...Doing nothing it seems.

LOL BECAUSE he knew Tatsumi following him O____O

Dec 1, 2010 3:38 PM
Nov 2009
I literally had my jaw open like "........O___O the eff!!!!!!!!!!!" when Toshio was bitten. And not just a bit, but a lot peeved at Chizuru (lmao Lady Gaga? xD) interrupting him while he was on his rampage explanation. D<

It was annoying at first how all Natsuno did was run, but as someone stated earlier, maybe he was trying to lure Tatsumi away from something..? (distracting him, etc.). I'm still kinda disappointed though - I thought he would at least save Akira (but maybe Akira somehow fought that shiki man and escaped.. or Natsuno will somehow miraculously save him)...Ah well. (I also hope he'll show himself to Tohru soon, but perhaps there's a reason for that too..Dx)

I'm not going to totally believe (yet) that Seishin just up and left the human race to doom...T___T So I'm going to hope he has a plan as well.

With only about 5 or so episodes left, I'm worried as to how they're going to end the anime. I haven't read the manga at all yet, so hopefully they'll come up with an ending that isn't too false or too depressing (but it'll probably be either of the two anyway XD). Or unless they decide to cliffhanger us and start up a season two or something ._.

I wonder if Toshio has some type of plan that involves reverting the shiki back into normal humans (I can't remember which episode, but I was holding onto a bit of hope when a drop of his blood fell into his wife's shiki blood and the color of the blood turned from dark red back into the normal red color), but I'm probably being too unrealistic and optimistic for that to happen. Dx
Dec 1, 2010 4:53 PM

Aug 2007
The first part of the episode was boring, but from the second part was so exiting. I really like it.
Dec 1, 2010 5:14 PM

Aug 2009
alexcampos said:
JusticeUndone said:
Sebastian333 said:

This anime is great but I still wondering why people rate it as 7/10 ...
I think I'm gonna make an amv of this anime.

I agree!!!!! this anime should have a score more than 8.0 as average. but i'm glad it's raising. it started from sth like 7.40 and now it is 7.93

PLZ people help raise the score. this is a work of art before our eyes. i don't know what else to do. i see my 10 rating and i wish i could make it 1000

Sometimes people have weird reasons as to why they rate things the way they do...

Some people will only give a high rating based on their own "criteria" of what they think is "good"

I for example will give a high rating to any anime which is able to do the following:

#1 and most important of all....ENTERTAIN ME!!!

#2 A story that is interesting and doesn't seem to be either stupid or full of complicated nonsense

#3 Characters that I can admire (anime is all about characters).

#4 ANIMATION (Art style, and animation quality)

So far Shiki's first half (first 10 episodes or so) didn't really entertain me, the second half (11- present) has been much better,

the story is interesting but that wasn't the case at the beginning,

finally to be blunt the characters SUCK, for the exception of Toshio and Sunako everyone else is pretty bad.

Also, the art style is "unique" but not that great, although it's not bad either...

As of right now I would give it a 7 only because the last 5 episodes have been so good, the ending will determine how high I rank it.

Nicely stated and I agree with your rating criteria. Mine more or less are the same. But that's exactly why I would rate Shiki with a 10 and I can defend that decision.

Starting from the animation, I think the effort they put shows in the great quality of it. I don't find the part about the hair sloppy, I find it intriguing and interesting actually. And for me, this art style is something refreshing. Having plain looking characters, representing a story like Shiki, would take away from my enjoyment. I like the "weirdness" of their appearance, it reminds me of old tales somehow.

The characters is what I find brilliant, because they seem so real to me. Simliar with the way people in a small village would react today if an issue like in Shiki came forward. How old people would react, the old "witch" lady, that all villages have, the gossipers, the silliness of some, the cowardness, the few actually mighty ones etc. Also they aren't all pretty like they compete on a beauty pagent, as it happens in many anime nowadays. You see the handsome ones, but also some ugly ones, short, tall, thin, fat, old, young. It has every sort of character. For me the characters of Shiki couldn't have been more detailed.

The story is done exceptionally well. It picks up slowly, that's why some people got bored there.. But that's how all good stories unfold. And then it comes to its peak. Plus it's a really good vampire story, with the vampires actually being enough scary and heartless to convince..
Also people in Shiki react as expected of humans, and yet in so many different ways. Some people of the village believe the legends are rubish, some others say that our way of modern life and science alone reject the fact that vampires or similar beings can exist. Then comes the old lady that makes fake charms to make money out of people's fear. And then come the kids that are more perspicacious than the adults and come to believe in the myth. There is the priest and his reaction to these beings and then the scientist and his different reaction as well.
Then something you didn't mention but plays a major part for me is the music, which is divine. The new OP sounds like a lament and every single piece of music creates an eerie, haunting and completely captivating atmosphere.
This is something I don't see everyday, maybe not even once a year, so coming to enjoyment all the things I said above conclude and are summed up to my scoring of 10. :)
JusticeUndoneDec 1, 2010 5:38 PM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Dec 1, 2010 6:05 PM

Mar 2010
JusticeUndone said:

Nicely stated and I agree with your rating criteria. Mine more or less are the same. But that's exactly why I would rate Shiki with a 10 and I can defend that decision.

Starting from the animation, I think the effort they put shows in the great quality of it. I don't find the part about the hair sloppy, I find it intriguing and interesting actually. And for me, this art style is something refreshing. Having plain looking characters, representing a story like Shiki, would take away from my enjoyment. I like the "weirdness" of their appearance, it reminds me of old tales somehow.

The characters is what I find brilliant, because they seem so real to me. Simliar with the way people in a small village would react today if an issue like in Shiki came forward. How old people would react, the old "witch" lady, that all villages have, the gossipers, the silliness of some, the cowardness, the few actually mighty ones etc. Also they aren't all pretty like they compete on a beauty pagent, as it happens in many anime nowadays. You see the handsome ones, but also some ugly ones, short, tall, thin, fat, old, young. It has every sort of character. For me the characters of Shiki couldn't have been more detailed.

The story is done exceptionally well. It picks up slowly, that's why some people got bored there.. But that's how all good stories unfold. And then it comes to its peak. Plus it's a really good vampire story, with the vampires actually being enough scary and heartless to convince..
Also people in Shiki react as expected of humans, and yet in so many different ways. Some people of the village believe the legends are rubish, some others say that our way of modern life and science alone reject the fact that vampires or similar beings can exist. Then comes the old lady that makes fake charms to make money out of people's fear. And then come the kids that are more perspicacious than the adults and come to believe in the myth. There is the priest and his reaction to these beings and then the scientist and his different reaction as well.
Then something you didn't mention but plays a major part for me is the music, which is divine. The new OP sounds like a lament and every single piece of music creates an eerie, haunting and completely captivating atmosphere.
This is something I don't see everyday, maybe not even once a year, so coming to enjoyment all the things I said above conclude and are summed up to my scoring of 10. :)

OMG EXACTLY !!! *Q* I'm glad there actually people other than me rate Shiki as 10/10 ...

And I most agree with your "Defend" ~
We don't usually found anime with this kind/type , its so rare cause' anime these days (i mean this year) got so much ecchi and boobs stuff...(not to offend to the fans of those but yea i got bored with it ^^")

Exactly and here I want to remind you guys , IF YOU ALREADY SAID something like "....and then soon after that it become more interesting..."
THEN RATE IT 10/10 ! The might be a high chance possibility for a second season depends on its 1st season rating :')
Dec 1, 2010 7:32 PM

Jul 2010
Sebastian333 said:
We don't usually found anime with this kind/type , its so rare cause' anime these days (i mean this year) got so much ecchi and boobs stuff...(not to offend to the fans of those but yea i got bored with it ^^")
Yeah, this is the best show I've watched cliffhanger-wise since FMA: B and Durarara. It really makes you want to watch the next episode. I also agree about the plethora of ecchi they gave us this year. I wish they'd put out more shows like this than ecchi.
Dec 1, 2010 10:24 PM

May 2010
Wow...crazy episode. I showed my boyfriend just the clip of the woman tied up in the truck and he was a bit freaked. :D But what is going on with Akira? Is he dead now, too? I want to know!
Dec 1, 2010 11:33 PM

Mar 2010
Mizilla said:
Wow...crazy episode. I showed my boyfriend just the clip of the woman tied up in the truck and he was a bit freaked. :D But what is going on with Akira? Is he dead now, too? I want to know!

Dec 1, 2010 11:37 PM

May 2010
Sebastian333 said:
Mizilla said:

What?! When did I miss that?! *rewatching*
Dec 2, 2010 12:15 AM

May 2007
Sebastian333 said:
Mizilla said:

LOL... have you even read the manga?
Dec 2, 2010 12:28 AM

May 2010
Bura said:
Sebastian333 said:
Mizilla said:

I've started the manga but I haven't gotten very far yet.
Dec 2, 2010 2:07 AM

Mar 2010
Bura said:

OMG i forgot about that coz' i was too excited xDD sorry but yea , he s true :')
Dec 2, 2010 5:32 AM

Jun 2008
Iilia said:
Sebastian333 said:
Yeah, this is the best show I've watched cliffhanger-wise since FMA: B and Durarara. It really makes you want to watch the next episode. I also agree about the plethora of ecchi they gave us this year. I wish they'd put out more shows like this than ecchi.

I agree. im sick of fanservice directed to boys only. Its unfair. If we have to see naked girls, there should be naked boys as well. anyway, Shiki escapes the fanservice (if we dont count Megumi´s huge balancing boobs ofc).

And attention Shiki fellow fans, if you´re gonna say a spoiler, be sure to warn its from the manga, because there are people that think they might missed some scene in the anime, when they didn't, and then get spoiled. Im warning it not for me because i read the manga and watch the anime, but most of people only watches the anime.

Bura said:

Agreed. Nothing was confirmed, it was just hinted.

Anyway, TONIGHT cames out ep. 18 *.*

And again, i dont get why people keep asking why Natsuno was running around without doing nothing. Im sure he didnt run all the ep just to feel the wind and see the moon, guys! Its obvious he was distracting Tatsumi...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 2, 2010 7:22 PM

Apr 2009
I'm so glad I read the manga. It's fun to see everyone freaking out over the cliffhanger.

Dec 3, 2010 2:47 AM

Oct 2010
I wonder..when do these murders end o_O
Dec 3, 2010 4:17 PM

Jun 2009
What the hell is going on dude...Everyone is getting taken out how the hell is this going to end??
Dec 5, 2010 8:14 PM
Mar 2010
PaulNamida said:
I knew this was going to happen but... RICCHAN!!!! T_T it's a pain seeing her get bitten yet again. I don't really mind about Toshio, since he does have a plan along with Natsuno, and its plan awesome. Now all thats left is Toshio & Chizuru's date... but with only 5 episodes left idk how is this going to turn out, they might rush an ending >w>

When was Ritsuko bitten the first time?
Dec 6, 2010 8:57 PM

Apr 2009
Muroiiii <3

Anyways. Poor everyone who got bitten. :|
Dec 7, 2010 5:53 AM

Jun 2010
Why don't they just call for help or run away from that stupid village ? lol They are just beyond stupid.
Dec 7, 2010 4:18 PM

May 2010
Dec 21, 2010 4:56 PM

Dec 2009
Nuuuuuuuuuu!
Dec 27, 2010 2:16 AM

Aug 2008
So many people bitten in that episode. I wonder if Seishin was bitten too.

AND WTF CHIZURU KIRISHIKI WAS WEARING?!
Jan 2, 2011 11:22 PM

Sep 2008
This is one of those extremely rare things where I can't predict the ending, nor what will happen next. Love every second of it.
Jan 6, 2011 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
Blaz said:
fuck this ws already interesting, but it is startig to get even more interesting!
I'm on the edge of my seat, too!!
Jan 6, 2011 4:33 PM

Aug 2009
OZAKI!? OH HELL NO! WTF!

Both the protagonists are now what they intended to eliminate. -_-

Since it's so beyond expected, it's amazing. But I don't want sad...
Jan 7, 2011 8:14 AM
Jul 2010
Poor Kaori... I wonder what really happened to Akira...

I was totally not expecting Ozaki to get bitten. It seemed like he was playing her quite well... I also don't think that guy is human. The doctor just thinks he's human because he has a pulse (I guess).

And Muroi... Is that his idea to combat such crises? I wonder what he's really going to do... He hope he just doesn't sit around with the Kirishiki's watching everything develop.
Jan 8, 2011 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
so now Ozaki is controlled by the Shiki...wtf will everyone turn into a shiki in the end?
let's not forget about Natsuno though...

5/5 getting more and more interesting :)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jan 16, 2011 1:13 AM

Nov 2007
They really just skipped over that kid's death from the end of the last ep. Oh well.

And seriously, how is Natsuno surviving?

Wtf @ the rest of this episode. Ozaki just gave up. What a douche. I don't care that people didn't listen to you, anyone would think it was crazy. It doesn't mean you give up on them!

God. Okay. This show sucks, but I will keep watching in the hopes that everyone become shiki and they all destroy each other. (Megumi first.) My money's on the priest going to double-cross the shiki, though, and the doctor having something up his sleeve. But we'll see.
Jan 19, 2011 2:16 AM

Apr 2009
D: Oh noo this is not good news at all! Hopefully things work out but I don't know, things look grim. I'm sad that the little brother is dead... He didn't deserve it, he was the truest bro in this whole series.
Feb 1, 2011 2:09 AM

Apr 2009
NOOOO WTF OZAKI
>.<
Okay, can't come up with anything coherent to say, so I'm just gonna play the next episode now. BUT WTF
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KingOmerta - Sep 16, 2010

190 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.