Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 9, 2023 5:31 PM
Apr 2021
perfect episode

activated many feelings in me
Jul 7, 2023 3:47 PM
May 2020
Kitsune during a sun-shower and a huge, blossoming cherry tree at the end of some long-abandoned train tracks. Maybe, I am finally understanding the chill of this show.
Still, I want to see another show set in this universe with a completely different feel. Like a survival story of the first settlers or that pilot guy and Akatsuki getting stuck in a war.
Feb 20, 12:43 PM

Nov 2018
I don't believe Aqua is such a marvelous place on its own. I know Akari says it may be so thanks to the love and hope that many people put into it when they created it. While I don't deny it, I believe that most of the extraordinary things that reveal themselves are due to Akari's love for this place. Her loving eye opens Aqua to her and those around her. Aqua may have its greatness thanks to all the people who created it with love, but it thrives under Akari's vivid feelings for it. Akari transforms it into an even more marvelous place. I think Akari is a "Kind Eye" user. Maybe one day I will tell the world the Kind Eye's story. For the time being, I'm avidly looking for those who use the Kind Eye, be they real people or story characters.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 4, 2008

55 by Araragi »»
Mar 24, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Trie - May 14, 2008

75 by 1Konochi »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - May 20, 2008

79 by Petrius »»
Sep 1, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 7, 2008

61 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 24, 2023 4:04 PM

Poll: » Aria the Natural Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jun 6, 2008

44 by 1Konochi »»
Aug 21, 2023 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.