Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2010 11:08 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I keep on thinking that the mole is supposed to be a Peter Lorrie sort of character, both because of the fez that he wears, as well as the way that he speaks Japanese.

In any event, after seeing how rice is started in greenhouses, we got to see how the seedlings are transplanted into paddies. The show specifically pointed out how the planting is automated nowadays, except for the edges of the paddies where the old manual method still has to be used.

BTW - Baraki is really, really moe when she attacks the evil robots with her wand of rice sheaves...
Nov 3, 2010 6:11 AM

Feb 2010
you really want to be a thread starter, eh?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Nov 3, 2010 8:50 AM

Mar 2009
can anybody explain why is this ranked #0?
Mokyuu♥~!!

Nov 3, 2010 10:45 AM

Nov 2008
Cashdaxxx said:
you really want to be a thread starter, eh?

So? Someone has to do it.
Nov 15, 2010 12:24 PM

Jan 2008
lmaonade said:
can anybody explain why is this ranked #0?

that's what I am wondering too :)
Nov 14, 2013 4:19 AM
Jan 2008
Jeez, I keep running into anime that are only partially translated. I must be cursed.

Really hope that the group translating this catches up and finishes the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Agukaru Episode 1 Discussion

dbaranyi - Oct 26, 2010

8 by Arroye »»
May 7, 2023 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.