Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2007 2:29 PM

Jun 2007
<strong>THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.</strong><br />----------------------------------------
<br /><br />A great episode. Been awhile since we've some serious fighting.
Jul 10, 2007 2:42 PM

Mar 2007
It's finally starting to happen things, the show is getting better and better =]
Ginga is damn good looking too.
Jul 10, 2007 7:16 PM

Jan 2007
This show is indeed getting better and better. It was really cool to see Nanoha power up like that and Hayate using that dark attack. The action scenes were just awesome, looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 10, 2007 7:24 PM

Nov 2004
Yeah, pretty good episode. I was dying earlier because of all the fluff (all the characters are so good, nice, sugary, sweet and damn powerful) so I was like "Yes!" when they had a failure. But it wasn't really that much of a failure either.
Aug 19, 2007 2:36 PM
Apr 2007
I hadn't checked the seiyuu list who did who...then, when I was watching the episode) I heard that Tomokazu Sugita (Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Yuuichi from Kanon) did his voice. I didn't look at the screen at that time because I was busy with something else and I went like "...KYON?! *rewind*" XD

*shivers with excitiment* It's a good thing I started watching Nanoha...ooooh yes indeed! ^___^
Apr 7, 2008 9:09 AM

Apr 2007
This was a great episode with action quickly following the new villain introductions. It looks like Nanoha and co. can expect even ore strife from their own side with that Lt. General looking to cause some trouble also. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Sep 13, 2008 2:39 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah, action! I wonder if that Lt. General is going to say something, since they destroyed quite good chunk of city.
Nov 29, 2008 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
Lt. General guy annoys me. I look at him and I cringe. >.> I really do hate people like that, who're always convinced they're right, even though they really don't know anything.

But the action in this ep was great. :D
Dec 24, 2008 9:35 PM

Jan 2008
Lots of action episode, just what I like.
Damn General guy is going to cause some trouble for section 6 me thinks :/

Some brilliant thinking by the kids there.
Aug 27, 2009 3:45 AM

Jan 2009
Vita should learn to control her emotions. And those numbers seem really strong, I'm expecting more action. Hopefully we get to see Signum fight, she isn't doing much in the past 12 episodes except for destroying a few huge robots. 12 friggin episodes! In A's she was in nearly every dam action scene.
Dec 15, 2009 2:40 PM
Sep 2009
Heh, and after half the season is over, StrikerS is finally back into the mode that got me hooked on the series in the first place: Intriguing plot elements, explosions galore, and more twists than a snake on crack.
...Though, to their credit, there was a LOT of setting up they had to do first. ^^;
Also, is that little girl who I think she is? Methinks we're headed toward a VERY satisfying conclusion :3
Just my two cents.
Jun 18, 2010 3:43 PM

Sep 2009
I'm glad they were able to accomplish something, given how powerful they are. I wish they had captured at least one enemy or something to put pressure on them.

I don't know why I get so annoyed by these enemies...It's not like this for every show (In Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, I'm not annoyed of the enemies, in fact, they are pretty awesome).

Also, looks like there's some annoying people planning to investigate section 6.
Jul 28, 2010 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
Woop some badass action by Fate and Nanoha!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see the reactions of the LT.General when he finds out about all of Section 6 and who's in it
Dec 20, 2010 4:40 PM
Feb 2009
Holy fucking shit, these girls sure are a bunch of cunning bitches ^^

Very, very nice fight episode. MSLN as usual keeps delivering some really fucking awesome battles, not to mention that the Numbers look really strong, cunning and intimidating. There's finally an enemy that lives up to them. It keeps getting better and better!

And that general is also an old fart who knows nothing about the state of things. Hope they put him back on his place.
Mar 14, 2012 8:33 PM

May 2011
'Knocked out by Buster. After that, arrested.'

Best line, made me lolxD

Mar 4, 2013 6:26 AM

Sep 2012
halberdiers said:
Vita should learn to control her emotions. And those numbers seem really strong, I'm expecting more action. Hopefully we get to see Signum fight, she isn't doing much in the past 12 episodes except for destroying a few huge robots. 12 friggin episodes! In A's she was in nearly every dam action scene.

the way they beat them dose not mean they are stronger, but it means that they are better organized, & they use better tactics that's what i so, but i did not see that they are stronger
Mar 4, 2013 6:35 AM

Sep 2012
Subaru Caro & Teana pulled a good one on the enemy :D, hide relic under Caro's hat, & Vita's face when they told her was priceless LOL, u know the saying? to fool ur enemy first u need to fool ur ally :D, & Vita looks fooled XD, cant help it, that situation made me laugh, i guess Vita can be proud of them new :) :D, well after she gets over the feeling of being fooled LOL
Jan 7, 2014 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
Just as assumed, the more people we get to know at the TSAB, the more likely someone will not like our lovely group, especially not as their own division.

At least his secretary/advisor/whatever does not seem to be that hot headed. I also wonder about how the TSAB works. The division is directly under HQ apparently, and 2 admirals, one of them enforcer, aswell as the saints church directly support them. So they have heavy support, got approved, have a long standing history of doing a good job on their own etc., but some random lt. general (not even "real" general) wants to investigate them?

He can bring down the committee if he has some proof or at least strong leads, and of course he can privately investigate the division and their members past, but an official investigation just because he doesn't like someones nose or whatever?

I also wish Nanoha and co wouldn't always wait that long until they strike, especially when they sync, like Nanoha and Fate did near the end. Instead of powering up for a minute, timing it so that both shoot the exact same moment, how about binding them and keeping them busy, while the other one prepares the knock-out move? Cmon, they fought better, employing more complex tactics and more spells when they were 9, and Nanoha even made it up on the fly.
Mar 23, 2014 4:07 AM

Aug 2013
"Knock out by Buster. After that, arrested." LMAO! Good job, Raging Heart XD~!

Ah that Lt. General's probably one of those all bark no bite wannabe villains. The kind that thinks they're so powerful but always have to be saved in the end lol.

The Numbers got owned by Tea & Caro haha. Ginga looks good :D

Lutecia and Agito doesn't seem bad. Agito was clearly worried they might crush and kill Vita's crew.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 26, 2014 2:02 PM

May 2012
Pretty interesting episode! Let's see what's next.
Aug 18, 2014 3:17 PM
Sep 2011
"Diabolic Emission"- remember this attack from A's? Well, here it is again.

And next episode should be nice- get to learn about Agito.
Oct 18, 2014 2:14 AM

Aug 2014
hexzone said:
"Diabolic Emission"- remember this attack from A's? Well, here it is again.

I seriously can't believe she did that. ...Wait, no, she was basically asleep when it was cast the first time that we saw. Still, I'm surprised Nanoha and Fate didn't have a mild freak-out over it.

Some impressive abilities among the Numbers, and I love how a lot of them are utility stuff rather than just different forms of attack. Wide Impulse is gonna need some explanation, though.

Don't even tell me Shamal couldn't have shielded that crap. Or maybe not shielded, but dealt with it in some way or another - she easily had enough time to get out there and, say, redirect the blast through a Mirror of Travels. Nanoha gets enough BigDamnHeroes moments as it is, and chars like Shamal are always getting shafted for on-screen awesomeness. /fanmoment

Speaking of which...Nanoha just released her limiter on her own? Excuuuuuse me? Not only that, but she shielded and S-class blast while still limited to somewhere in the A range, if I'm not mistaken? I don't recall her being pegged as a defensive prodigy...

How the hell did Agito escape?? Someone explain this.

Obstructive bureaucrat ahoy. And a zero-tolerance military type, yaaaay. -.-
DuneflowerOct 18, 2014 2:24 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
May 28, 2016 4:47 AM

Apr 2009
Finally an action packed episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2017 10:16 AM

Aug 2016
ugh, bad guys annoy me
Nanika ga Okashii
Jan 13, 2017 1:42 AM

Dec 2016
Vita to the rescue, the 4 rookies are safe now.

That capture of Lutecia & Agito was shorted lived, Sein popped out from nowhere and rescued the both of them.

That was an enormous blast from the rifle but thankfully Nanoha was able to protect everyone inside the helicopter.

The enemies got away with what they thought was the relic but they got tricked big time, well done by the entire squad.

Nanoha comforting the mysterious girl at the end, even bought her a cute toy.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 9, 2018 7:32 PM
Mar 23, 2021 12:50 PM

Aug 2018
Politics continue being politics.. Doing some harmful shit.. So now Hayate and group will be spied upon and even if they do something a bit not close to the codex, they can get into serious troubles, even to the jail, or further.. Well, politics suck..
So experimental thinking this time helped the group to still save the relic.. Well, nice to see our young group working like this.. ;P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.