Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2021 4:03 AM

Oct 2012
Had to chuckle when Amuro dodged the first slap. By now he got slapped so many times that he sees it coming now.

Those kids disarming the bombs and saving the day was pretty awesome. Brave little brats <3 Though I think keeping them on board of White Base is still a bit irresposible, especially if it's used as a decoy, lol.

Char acknowledging Amuro's skill and Char meeting his sister again were another two highlights.

Good episode!
Jul 15, 2022 1:42 PM
Mar 2019
the zeon mobile suits are getting more and more ridiculous looking

they peaked at those black zakus awhile back
Aug 14, 2022 1:18 PM

Dec 2021
Honestly was expecting the kids to die. Pretty decent episode despite focusing on the worst characters of the show.
Aug 14, 2022 1:26 PM

Dec 2021
Just read through the discussion and was surprised with how many people loved this episode.
Nov 6, 2022 10:19 PM

May 2019
Good for Amuro for speaking his mind, it is a bunch of garbage that they're officially involuntary soldiers and that Ryu and the others only get a promotion to show for their deaths. I was so scared for the kids but they did well. The meeting between Char and Sayla was intense. Kind of a boring battle with Gundam wrecking everything and Char running away again, although it is indicative of his intelligence to know when to retreat. Kai standing up for the kids surprised me. They wouldn't really be safe anywhere regardless.
Jan 24, 2023 8:45 PM

Jun 2022
Those users who posted earlier saying that the kids in Eureka 7 are more annoying than these one's need to gtfo. There both annoying don't get me wrong, but while Maurice Mater and Linck were unbearably annoying at times, at least they had some decent character development and where all somewhat distinguishable form each other. Katz, Letz, and Kikka are arguably even worse, sure they contributed to the plot this episode but their character designs are hideous and their voice acting is ear-grating. Literally every scene they've been in before this has been irrelevant comic relief.
May 12, 2023 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
char and Kayla meet curios if she will betray the white base and the federation clearly are the good guys I still am curios gif in the fire series we will have a zeon protaginsts case some aeons rated for there ally's
Aug 1, 2023 7:12 AM

Jul 2017
i'm really loving this show, this episode with yhe kids especially
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Nov 23, 2023 6:40 PM

Feb 2020
Ooh Char's plan was foiled by little toddlers whahaha wow
that was unexpected ouch
Amuro's still cleaning up MS like served hotcakes my poor Zeon bois

Feb 6, 3:05 AM
May 2023
Glad too see those children get some character development they constantly needed. Speaking of development, Kai went from being a hateable/punchable guy in the beginning of the series to a rather cool and somewhat responsible guy now. Also, props to Amuro for dodging that first slap lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Apr 30, 2009

65 by darthtruder »»
Apr 19, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

102 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 15, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - May 26, 2008

79 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 14, 8:36 PM

» Complete Watch order

Grontan - Jan 2

15 by JoniGamer1996 »»
Apr 1, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mell4444 - Mar 25, 2010

53 by T3RCK_Z »»
Mar 12, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.