Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2010 2:40 AM
Jul 2009
Having a bell tied around your neck is a little fruity...
Sep 21, 2010 2:44 PM
Nov 2009
lol this show is fucking terrible
Sep 21, 2010 7:03 PM

Feb 2009
This ending is going nowhere but downhill. Might give this 4 when it's all over.
Sep 21, 2010 7:55 PM

Jun 2010
It really does feel like wasted potential, it had a nice setup with the girls and how they fought plus good animation and the male lead while typically clueless wasnt too annoying, but im just waiting now for the final episode to complete this, and im not holding my breath that the final episode will have some closure, history has taught us better than to expect that.
Sep 21, 2010 11:42 PM

Jul 2009
I'm not sure why you are all disappointed, was I the only one not taking this show seriously from the start?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 22, 2010 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
Confusing episode o-olll

Sep 22, 2010 10:37 AM

Oct 2009
Kio is captain now, saw that one coming =P
Sep 22, 2010 1:04 PM

Nov 2007
so the girly guy is really thick and can't understand that a girl would like him. I can't understand why the girls would like him. he gets a bell that can create a rocket and the plot no longer makes any sense. where cat girls are stuck in another dimension/space and dog girls are causing trouble. do either of these aliens have males?

whatever....
Sep 22, 2010 1:25 PM

Aug 2010
wheresthehandle said:
I'm not sure why you are all disappointed, was I the only one not taking this show seriously from the start?

What? This is show is not serious? Lol.

I don't see why you would take this serious from the start when the show is about cat girl aliens. Sort of a hint right there.
Sep 22, 2010 3:54 PM

Jun 2010
Well no one took it serious, but most people probably hoped considering the first eps were action driven and none of the characters were annoying that it would at least somewhat continue the path, but now its just a chore to finish it. Plus whatever happened to JACK?
Sep 22, 2010 7:06 PM

Feb 2009
The first couple of epds were actually passable, then it went all clusterfuck.
Sep 23, 2010 1:13 PM

Jun 2008
Kurgash said:
You see little to no romantic development with Kio and Eris aside her brief mating season. Aoi has all the time in the world given the fact Kio is brain addled and unable to see there are no less than 3 women throwing themselves at him. Any guy with a libido would have gotten the signals by episode 5 at least. God I hate harem male leads...

Well male harem leads can't be smart because then it would turn into hentai.

DarkChaplain said:
Disabling the ability to think because of copyright infringement?
LMAO!

Don't laugh i see this shit actually happening the way we are going.

Aversa said:
We finally got a harem Anime with a male lead which isn't annoyingly shy nor a complete pervert, yet they screw up a other part of his personality being extremely thick headed.

Besides i doubt there would not be any countries that wont sell one or 2 rockets in moments of crises, there probably some countries out there with rocket technology that would count on other countries the solve the problem.
I mean if you would be able to purchase it would involve a enormous amount of money.

Those NATO armies moving towards that base looked like M1 Abrams other words American tanks.
Question is why not Russian tanks i mean they are in Russia and Russia is part of NATO?
And why would American tanks be training in Russia?

Emm...dude..Russia isn't in NATO. Hell the very reason NATO was originally created was to be like an alliance against Russia and her allies when it was still USSR.
The strange thing is how the hell could NATO forces be roaming around in Russian territory. No way Russia would allow such shit. But what the hell it's an anime where magic bells can build spaceships so no reason to over-think things.

This episode wasn't really bad but i did found it a little boring. Hope we will have an exiting ending at least.
Sep 24, 2010 1:05 AM

Jun 2009
Meh again!?

Boring so so..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 24, 2010 6:11 PM

Jan 2010
The only character that has consisted to bring me joy in every episode is still mutt...er madley
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Sep 24, 2010 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
This series would be awesome if by about ep 5 they had three different arcs, one for each character. I love arc series, anyone else agree with that?

Sep 25, 2010 6:10 AM

May 2009
I like Manami, but her priorities and sense of timing were terrible. Plus, it was nice that Aoi finally called her out. All of that said, that whole aspect of the series has gotten tired. They should just both agree that Kio, while a nice guy, is a complete blockhead and be done with him. Kio did create a nice ship however.
Sep 26, 2010 12:54 AM

Sep 2009
Rocket building scene was pretty cool. This show has been satisfactory for me.
Jun 5, 2011 4:39 PM

Sep 2008
Suddenly the best eyecatch since Sara is in it.
I wish she had more of a presence during the Russia thing though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2012 8:08 AM

May 2012
Decent episode let's prepare for an epic last episode battle!
Nov 2, 2012 10:48 PM

Jul 2007
Kurgash said:
You see little to no romantic development with Kio and Eris aside her brief mating season. Aoi has all the time in the world given the fact Kio is brain addled and unable to see there are no less than 3 women throwing themselves at him. Any guy with a libido would have gotten the signals by episode 5 at least. God I hate harem male leads...

Yeah but i really don't care for how they try intermingle the romance with the action int his series. I mean here they are on mission to save earth from anniliation and all manami can think of is how to still get with kyo. I mean come on!!

Besides that, this episode shown a pretty good degree of action but plot build up is lacking because this whole season was pretty much 80% fanservice and 20% plot, im sure next season is going to be the same.

I did like how kyo became the captain though and constructed that mothership.

Well last episode they are finally going to battle with those mangy mutts.

Apr 3, 2013 8:28 PM

Feb 2012
An okay episode. Hopefully some shit goes down in the next episode.
Oct 8, 2014 3:23 AM

Feb 2014
Everyone gladly jumps into a rocket created by the imagination of someone who knows nothing of rockets. Why couldn't he just pass the captain bell to someone a bit more knowledgeable? Next episode should last about a minute and end with their rocket malfunctioning.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
May 16, 2015 4:44 PM

Apr 2013
So there is one episode left to end this mess of a hastly constructed plot? Now that HAS to work out just great, right?
Jun 8, 2015 5:12 PM

Sep 2013
I have to say this animu have steadily gotten worse and worse but this is just a shit. The whole ep is among the most stupid, idiotic things Ive seen...
Jan 5, 2016 4:18 PM

Oct 2015
DarkChaplain said:
Disabling the ability to think because of copyright infringement?
LMAO!

I kinda wonder if they're just poking fun at copyright or if the creators really hope it will come true.
Jan 7, 2018 6:39 AM

Jul 2013
This has been a great anime so far, but this episode was a mess. The Red Dwarf reference at the beginning was awesome (seriously, none of you guys got that reference for 8 years?), but NATO being in Russia in 2010 was just idiotic. The writers fell asleep for this one. I was really hoping this episode would resolve the crisis so the final episode could focus more on the characters. Honestly, the plot for the series as a whole was actually decent, but they either tried too hard or didn't try at all with this episode. It makes me wonder if they were just following the novel or making stuff up. Could be either one.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Feb 22, 2019 4:10 AM

Nov 2013
Dafuq? NATO drills in Russia. Fuck whoever wrote this nonsense.
May 19, 2020 3:52 PM
Mar 2018
Did Eris really say "Purrfect"?
Besides an explosion with the strength of several kilotonnes is not that much. It's even way below modern day nuclear weapons and could be below Hiroshima or Nagasaki. No matter what it's not life threatening, given that the asteroid over russia a while back had a explosive yield of around 500 kilotonnes and the tunguska incident between 2 and 5 megatonnes, which is way more than a few kilotonnes.
Jun 2, 2020 1:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another fast track pacing again, and some drama between the girls were interesting to see. However, the ending for them completely nothing and forgettable, lol! Yet, with a messed happen, they still got in time to go to space! Atleast Kio not so useless this time, thanks to the plot armour who saved that shit nerdy boy.

Come on, doggy, give me more satisfaction battle on the last episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 10, 2020 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
Manami really can't give Kio a break. Bad timing.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
May 21, 2021 2:10 PM

Apr 2018
the final battle will take place in space, let's see how this will play out

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 22, 2021 8:00 AM

Aug 2020
Well, just when the story is getting somewhere (the progress started on the previous episode, mind you), the series is about to end on the next episode. Oh well, I didn't expect much coming from an ecchi series. It's more of an enjoyment than the quality of the show.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Jun 6, 2022 10:36 PM

Jul 2019
Itokazu-sensei and uncle Yuuichi as body-doubles was hilarious! Well, Itokazu-sensei has the body for it.

I hope they'll fuck up those dog bastards next episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Sep 25, 2010

166 by xLazuline »»
May 28, 2023 1:53 AM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShinRA - Sep 4, 2010

95 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:40 PM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Aug 7, 2010

81 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 26, 2023 2:49 PM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Aug 28, 2010

65 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 2, 2023 11:31 AM

Poll: » Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 24, 2010

100 by CEOofLala »»
Sep 7, 2022 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.