Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2014 9:00 PM

Jun 2014
It's always a bad sign when a filler episode is your favorite episode...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 26, 2014 5:24 PM

Jan 2011
How can Sakamoto get that drunk that fast. And Mina passed out from shock/joy?

Unfortunate that it did not progress the story, but anime had worse "fillers".

5/5
Mar 13, 2015 6:23 AM

May 2009
sup dawg, I herd you liek treasures so we hid a treasure map inside a Matryoshka doll style treasure chest, so you could experience a total treasureception.
Apr 30, 2015 9:49 AM

Sep 2014
Yay! Perrine episode! :3

(Dat kiss.)
Nov 28, 2016 8:36 PM
Jul 2015
PrometheusZero said:
AngelicFeces said:
I like drunk Sakamoto. :P And somehow she gets to the treasure room alone, while drunk, without problem.

Heh! Drunk people are like homing pidgeons! They can get to the craziest of places without knowing how later! And Sakamoto is a Class A drunk! Pure win!

Loved the episode but foiund myself itching for a bit of combat towards the end!

BOOONNZZAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!
Dec 19, 2016 6:10 AM

Nov 2011
Perhaps the primary purpose of all that we have seen in the episode, is to give a stage on which Perrine can show his good nature, which is also confirmed in subsequent OVA series, and strengthen its ties with Miyafuji and Lynette. After all, even if it leads to nothing in terms of advancement of the main story, however, the story is funny and sometimes a bit exciting; who would not want to go hunting for a treasure? Pleasant also the parenthesis given during the narration to the character of Francesca Lucchini, she along with Erica, are of really cute and fun characters. Drawings and animations, quite good, except for some small decline in quality.
Jan 2, 2020 10:12 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that thanks to the help of all the girls, manages to be fun and not to be boring and heavy. All the esteem for Perinne's good intentions, but seeing her brooding and down, in the long run could tire and make the episode boring, but thanks to Lucchini, Yoshika, Trude, Erica and the others, in short, the narration is spun smooth as oil. This beach holiday is very reminiscent of that of the previous season, here we go again with the similarities.
Mar 2, 2020 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
Expected a bit more from a beach episode, next episode about Hartmann should be good.
Oct 5, 2020 8:47 PM

Aug 2019
Arhat feeling when I enjoy the filler episodes more than the actual plot ones, that kiss was nice though.
Nov 3, 2020 11:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aw, Perrine had so much care to her homeland, no kidding with her effort. Even she had a worry that couldn't built a bridge to the kids at that demolished country. But, their activity at the beach might change their tomorrow. A treasure chest. So they decided to hunt down that treasure via an unknown map. But it led them into a several trouble, and funny moments....

Such a shame, there was no great treasure that could satisfied Perrine. However, that moment, that beautiful sceneries, just full of happiness that could be her real treasure. Its nice to see the bridge she worried already finish to built. Its good to see the kids smile, and yeah, Perrine's smile too was just a bless xD.

Also, its nice to see Sanya and Eila gave no fuck to the rest of the team. As the result? Yeah, they got burnt out. Lol. And that Mio and Minna kiss was another funny and crazy moments i talked before. Lol, Minna fainted and Mio went crazy. Such a shame Perrine didn't see to that scene, and i really wonder with Minna's reaction at the end. Unfortunately its just ended up with her long sigh xD....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 19, 2021 2:04 AM

Feb 2020
That kiss was a real treasure. <3

Very funny episode. The fight with the statue was pretty random. xD

SerafosNov 28, 2023 11:42 PM
Jul 24, 2021 11:19 PM

Aug 2018
Treasure hunting episode.. ;P As well as Perrine getting some more screen time.. On her motivation to help rebuild her country especially..
Poor Minna not knowing what to do with the one sided kiss in the end..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 7, 2010

87 by Wrongthinker »»
Oct 18, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jul 14, 2010

59 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 24, 2023 10:00 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Aug 18, 2010

93 by MiaAyende »»
Sep 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 21, 2010

66 by Asgard6 »»
May 22, 2022 6:33 AM

» Hartmann's Hair Color

ColdBisquiT - Aug 2, 2021

5 by JokoSukino »»
May 16, 2022 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.