Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 31, 2010 3:00 AM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
*__* The best and sweetest yuri hentai ever <3
I love it <3 Reo is so cute ^o^ and her bed is so huge :O
Jul 31, 2010 3:16 AM
Jul 2008
It was definitely what I thought I wanted out of the game, but for some reason when I watched it, it seemed to lack just a touch of story flow and I was a bit bothered. Maybe they'll decide to make an OVA out of Hanabira 5 to continue? *prays*

@#1 She is supposedly from a rich family and in anime, most rich ppl in Japan have a huge bed - is a way too big of a bed really that comfortable?
KJacketJul 31, 2010 1:14 PM
Jul 31, 2010 3:18 AM

Dec 2007
It looked very comfortable <3 and you could see the sweet love between the two <3

Too sad that it's censored =/ Can't wait for the uncensored version!
Jul 31, 2010 5:56 AM
Jul 2010
ah! i havent seen it yet! ive been waiting for it forever T~T where did you guys see it?
Jul 31, 2010 12:45 PM

Sep 2008
Oh someone finally made a thread =/
I thought the ova was really cute. The seiyuu's were okay. Better than Kugimiyatsundereloli.

Kanade-chan said:
Too sad that it's censored =/ Can't wait for the uncensored version!

I doubt that it will get uncensored. And it will never be licensed outside of Japan.
Jul 31, 2010 1:11 PM
Jul 2008
Kusuri said:

I doubt that it will get uncensored. And it will never be licensed outside of Japan.

Someone was working on uncensoring it or something I think. Don't know if they're working on the entire thing or just the trailer or even if they'll continue. Yeah there's no way it'll be licensed outside, good or bad? lol
Jul 31, 2010 1:33 PM

Jul 2006
KJacket said:
It was definitely what I thought I wanted out of the game, but for some reason when I watched it, it seemed to lack just a touch of story flow and I was a bit bothered. Maybe they'll decide to make an OVA out of Hanabira 5 to continue? *prays*

@#1 She is supposedly from a rich family and in anime, most rich ppl in Japan have a huge bed - is a way too big of a bed really that comfortable?

An adaptation of Hana 5 wouldn't even BE an adaptation. This was barely an adaption of Hana 3 -- it was just Mai and Reo having sex. A sequel would be nice, maybe they could force some plot in. Then again, 3 didn't have much of a plot. 5 barely had a plot, just DORAMA for a bit.
Jul 31, 2010 2:17 PM

Sep 2009
Well this was wonderful, I was eating a chicken sandwich from Wendy's while watching this and it made it taste better.

Jul 31, 2010 2:58 PM

Jul 2006
Hente said:
Well this was wonderful, I was eating a chicken sandwich from Wendy's while watching this and it made it taste better.

Sounds delicious.

How did it feel?
Jul 31, 2010 4:32 PM

Jun 2009
Great, just as i expected it to be. Mai's very cute and hot at the same time. <3
Hente said:

LOL.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 31, 2010 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
just when you thought new h-anime is all about hardcore sex like Pixy stuff
or constant rape like Suzukimirano or Poro stuff..
or just random sex like pink pineapple or milky...

Chuchu come out with something different than other...
It is something i've been looking for a long time....

most of the time when i watch h-anime...i skip nearly everything except the sex scene
but for sono hanabira... it's the reverse...
both Mai and Reo are adorable couple...it just make you wanna scream "Moeeee"

definitely the best h-anime in July line-up
Baron85Jul 31, 2010 6:14 PM
Jul 31, 2010 6:02 PM

Nov 2008
It's a little bit better than Shoujo Sect and way more sweeter than Shoujo Sect.

Jul 31, 2010 6:19 PM

Nov 2007
^everything about sono hanabira is much better than any yuri h-anime i've seen so far
Jul 31, 2010 7:38 PM

Jun 2010
Better than expected.
Jul 31, 2010 8:50 PM

Jan 2008
Reo is missing her "heirachy of candy" shelf in her massive room :(
Jul 31, 2010 9:27 PM

Jun 2009
Oh Gawd. Been a long time since I've seen a good yuri.

The whole episode is just HNNNNNNG! The only reason I want to be a woman is because of these things.
Aug 1, 2010 5:19 AM

Sep 2009
Tenks said:
Hente said:

Sounds delicious.

How did it feel?

It's as if the juice was just flowing out of the sandwich.

Aug 1, 2010 9:21 AM

Aug 2009
Great Inspiration.
Been a while I haven't a good Yuri.
But yeah...I can finally write something in full description now.
Aug 1, 2010 9:50 AM

Sep 2009
LOVE it!
I was delighted. It was much better than I expected.

Aug 1, 2010 2:50 PM

Jan 2010
Overall I was astonished
I thought it will turn out to be a crap like Shoujo sect but thank goodness

of course I was a little annoyed at the Oppai scene but I can forgive the director since Reo cuteness was shown very perfectly. Even Mai was cute
Oh shoot....I'm gonna melt from cuteness =_=

Is it true that the OVA is still airing?
I just noticed that from MAL
if that true then I AM HAPPY
Banzaaaaaaaaai

Tenks said:
KJacket said:

An adaptation of Hana 5 wouldn't even BE an adaptation. This was barely an adaption of Hana 3 -- it was just Mai and Reo having sex. A sequel would be nice, maybe they could force some plot in. Then again, 3 didn't have much of a plot. 5 barely had a plot, just DORAMA for a bit.

Ok, and you know what, for me I want more of this DORAMA
Reo is just too cute that I will melt in any situation
Aug 1, 2010 3:25 PM
Oct 2009
Mira said:
Reo is missing her "heirachy of candy" shelf in her massive room :(

Haha. XD

I really prefer the game, but I LOVED the OVA. It was so sweet. There could have been more plot though, but the love between those two is so tender. I fangirled SOOO hard when this came out! :3

I hope that the other couples in the series will get their own OVA, too.
Aug 1, 2010 8:07 PM

Jan 2009
For me Shoujo Sect was better because it *gasp* had some signs of a plot.
I prefer good sex + a backstory than 3x good sex.

The sex scenes were great though, I'll give them that. But I kinda lost my "boner" because of this shitty piano music. So annoying... Shoujo Sect had the same fucking problem. WHY! -w-

Let's see how 2 ep turns out to be. I hope for some story. More sex is always welcome, but that won't make my score higher.
Nao-staniNov 30, 2011 8:20 PM
Aug 1, 2010 9:30 PM

Apr 2009
This was ok, but the lack of any real plot made it a bit vapid. Sex was pretty good, but the animation was pretty clearly low-budget. Probably wouldn't mind seeing more of this though, as I am a pretty big fan of the VNs.

I am also in the boat of "I'd probably rather be watching Shoujo Sect since it had a plot," though. This was, as I mentioned a couple other places, the ero-OVA equivalent of marshmallow fluff. Enjoyable on its own but kinda light and somewhat unfulfilling; definitely better off in a supporting role with the other media (the VNs being this OVA's hot chocolate, naturally). Too much of it on its own would probably make me sick.

Nice to see the neck treated almost like an erogenous zone though. Nothing nicer than a good neck-licking. :3
Oooh Miss Alicia
It's our own secret garden
Lesbians at war
Aug 2, 2010 12:38 AM

Jan 2009
I loved it *__* the animation was great, I don't care if there isn't some plot x°° they are really a cute couple <3 can't wait to the second OVA
Aug 2, 2010 1:27 AM
Dec 2009
-Yama-sama- said:
I loved it *__* the animation was great, I don't care if there isn't some plot x°° they are really a cute couple <3 can't wait to the second OVA

I loved it too. I thought the sex was hot so I didn't care about the lack of plot. I've never played the games before so I'm not too harsh on judging.
Aug 2, 2010 4:13 AM

Feb 2010
Well, nice soundtrack huh?
looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 2, 2010 7:34 AM

Nov 2007
while im anticipating the next ep...
i'm really afraid it gonna be different couple from sono hanabira game...
like Nanami X Yuuna or Kaede X Sara

i do not hate other couple...but Reo and Mai definitely my most fav couple
i just hope they will give more highlight of their story rather than jump to another one
Aug 2, 2010 9:43 AM

Aug 2008
I was crying tears of happiness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2010 3:52 PM

Nov 2007
Play by play reactions.

This OVA definitely can't replace the games but fuck if it wasn't one of the cutest things I had ever watched. The episode gave me diabetes.
Aug 2, 2010 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
I cant fap to this...I was d'awwwwing so hard in the end I just couldnt do it anymore.

Mai and Reo purest form of love ;A;
Aug 2, 2010 11:22 PM

Jul 2009
Hente said:
Tenks said:
Hente said:

Sounds delicious.

How did it feel?

I'm not sure whether I want to feel hungry, horny, or disgusted.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 3, 2010 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
its very feminine and very wonderfull yet......smexy and hot O////O
it made me love yuri more then yaoi XDDD
really o.o
Aug 3, 2010 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
wheresthehandle said:
Hente said:
Tenks said:
Hente said:

Sounds delicious.

How did it feel?

Those juices are very sweet...
Aug 3, 2010 7:32 PM

Jul 2010
I'm not gonna lie. I fapped like the fist of the north star.
Aug 3, 2010 8:52 PM

Apr 2010
It was too beautiful to be considered a hentail. Within the first two minutes I just stopped and decided to consider it as a normal anime. If you haven't played the VN, then this OVA probably seems a bit empty to you, but trust me, seeing Reo and Mai's love animated is like an early Christmas to us fans of the Sono Hanabira VNs.

Hnnnnnnnng. Cute, plotless, love.
KuchibiruOct 22, 2010 2:08 PM
Aug 4, 2010 1:15 AM
May 2009
this hentai was great on the enjoyment factor but was lacking in the story aspect. i know the hot yuri sex was great but there should be a great balance between the 2.
Aug 4, 2010 10:38 AM

Jan 2009
i m more interested in who voiced Reo
Aug 4, 2010 3:42 PM

Jan 2010
Never played the game though.. Yea I also find it lacking with the plot.. But come on it was CUTE...Yuri-goodness over the place ^^ ~Squaal.. Haven't seen a good yuri anime in a while..
Aug 5, 2010 8:42 AM

Dec 2007
Thx a lot for the drama CD ^^
Aug 5, 2010 8:44 AM

Aug 2009
What use is a drama CD?
Aug 5, 2010 11:01 AM

Nov 2007
In case you are new to this...
drama cd, or commonly known as Radio drama is a way to tell a story which usually were not covered in the main medium they presented to consumers (usually game or anime)

this is usually a side story or parody of the characters in specific anime/game. I'm not really a keen listener to radio drama, mainly for one reason....lack of nihongo background...which is a shame since most of them cover a lot of story

but since sono hanabira is light hearted story...i manage to understand nearly 95% of the radio drama...

if you have decent nihongo background, never ever skip radio drama....you will regret on how much you have missed from the series...
Aug 5, 2010 11:19 AM

Nov 2007
radio drama is really popular in Japan..
on some cases (like the seven tsunderes released in comiket77) its a completely radio drama based on nothing...no anime/game/novel, just pure radio drama...

and you would not believe who are the cast on seven tsundere
- Ito Shizuka (Katsuragi Hinagiku - Hayate gotoku, Morishima Haruka - Amagami SS)
- Rie Tanaka (Suigintou, Lacus Clyne, Maria - Hayate no gotoku, Chi - Chobits)
- Yukari Tamura (Nanoha, Furude "Nipaa" Rika, Mai - Kanon)
- Mai Nakahara (Furukawa Nagisa, Ryuugu Rena, Sernia - Ladies vs Butler)
- Yui Horie (Sawachika Eri, Hanekawa - Bakemonogatari)
- Yuuko Gotou (Asahina Mikuru)
- Ryouko Shintani (Milfeulle - galaxy angel, Rihoko - Amagami ss)
- Mamiko Noto (Sawako - Kimi ni todoke, Nogizaka Haruka, Tiffania - ZnT)

i do not think any anime would have pull that much of allstars seiyuu in one series...That just show how much radio drama being appreciated in Japan
Aug 6, 2010 6:22 AM

Jan 2009
still dying to know who voice Reo
Aug 6, 2010 10:33 AM

Feb 2010
Baronight said:
radio drama is really popular in Japan..
on some cases (like the seven tsunderes released in comiket77) its a completely radio drama based on nothing...no anime/game/novel, just pure radio drama...

and you would not believe who are the cast on seven tsundere
- Ito Shizuka (Katsuragi Hinagiku - Hayate gotoku, Morishima Haruka - Amagami SS)
- Rie Tanaka (Suigintou, Lacus Clyne, Maria - Hayate no gotoku, Chi - Chobits)
- Yukari Tamura (Nanoha, Furude "Nipaa" Rika, Mai - Kanon)
- Mai Nakahara (Furukawa Nagisa, Ryuugu Rena, Sernia - Ladies vs Butler)
- Yui Horie (Sawachika Eri, Hanekawa - Bakemonogatari)
- Yuuko Gotou (Asahina Mikuru)
- Ryouko Shintani (Milfeulle - galaxy angel, Rihoko - Amagami ss)
- Mamiko Noto (Sawako - Kimi ni todoke, Nogizaka Haruka, Tiffania - ZnT)

i do not think any anime would have pull that much of allstars seiyuu in one series...That just show how much radio drama being appreciated in Japan

really , you helped me alot , a big thanks to you :D
Aug 6, 2010 11:42 AM

Nov 2007
@Leungclj, those are usually confidential...
it will never be mention at the end of the anime credit roll,
animenewsnetwork, or anywhere else that matter

@Lucifer, i have not fully listen to the seven tsundere radio drama, but my friend told me it's nice...worth checking it out
Aug 6, 2010 3:02 PM

Jan 2009
confidential.... =(

but... I don't know why, but I have a strong feeling its our Tsundere Queen. What does everyone think? =/

at least it sounded like it @@
Aug 7, 2010 4:19 AM

Nov 2007
some of my friend said she does sound like Kugimiya Rie

you can listen to the radio drama and double confirm...
although the seiyuu sound nearly 80% like Kugimiya Rie...
there is no proof...as seiyuu have talent to mimic other people voice
since Kugimiya voice is famous for tsundere type,
there is a possibility that the one who voice Reo trying to imitate Kugimiya
and she did a good job on that
Aug 7, 2010 11:29 AM

Jan 2009
if only i know how to get the drama CD you posted working (≧ロ≦)
Aug 7, 2010 11:49 AM

Nov 2007
get foobar2000 and find the decorder for .tak file extension
Aug 7, 2010 11:55 AM

Jan 2009
ah yes, got it.

listening now...

is it me or am I just imagining Rie behind the voice...
especial when Reo shout "Hentai", sounds so similar to Louis (・∀・)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you agree that this is a very cute and healthy H?

Absurdo_N - Nov 4, 2023

2 by BoeJiden9000 »»
Apr 15, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Artsyle Admiration

removed-user - Aug 18, 2018

2 by GrayZStars »»
May 6, 2022 6:28 AM

» Videogame

Shikalazynara - Apr 5, 2021

6 by positiv2 »»
May 18, 2021 5:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.