Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 14, 2016 7:47 AM
Apr 2013
Jav-kun said:
Wait so is AO in any way related to E7? Is it a follow up?

It's supposed to be a sequel but it only occasionally references things from this series IIRC. It barely feels like a sequel at all. The only redeeming quality was a more coherent story but it still ends up being all over the place by the time it's over. I'd say you're better off skipping it entirely but that's just me.
Nov 19, 2016 9:40 PM

Apr 2010
Re-watching this series after a very long time, it made me realize how I underappreciated this series in the past.. but now I really saw the beauty of this show in all its glory.. 10/10
Feb 2, 2017 7:23 AM
Aug 2014
Was a struggle to finish it in the end once they started focusing more on the "plot" the anime became such an awful mess. The characters didn't really develop all that much either and the interactions between Renton and Eureka just followed the same beat every single time.

The highlight was Ray and Charles; it went downhill after that.
Jul 6, 2017 4:38 AM

Jul 2008
So half the world was absorbed and taken to the other dimension/universe according to Nirvash....I'd call that a big fat defeat.

The borg should all be eradicated in my view.

Can't quite get this to a 10 still so it's a 9.
Oct 15, 2017 10:23 PM
Mar 2017

For what seemed cheesy, remember that it has the genre "romance"

I really liked Anemone: 3
9/10
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 24, 2017 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
Soooo ... yeah, a bit like Eva for sure.

But also, Eureka and Renton stayed together at the end, that was nice I guess. Maybe they evolved like Nirvash, I dunno.

The kids went off with Rentons grandpa, that was sweet.

The rest survived I guess.

The show was overall quite disappointing I found, the episodes I liked most were with Ray and Charles and a few others, like the one two episodes ago with Dominic and Anemone getting together. Most of it felt like a waste of time.

To me half the show didn't really make sense, especially the limit of questions which was dumb.

Were they on Earth in another dimension for years then Eureka and Renton went back to the original? I don't know. I still don't get that.

I mostly continued watching because I kinda liked Renton as a character and Dominic and Holland at times, when he wasn't being a jerk. Plus Dominic and Holland were cute <3
Nov 3, 2017 5:13 PM

Nov 2014
Wow what an ending.

Nirvash was secretly best girl all along who knew. I love the moon vandalizing, literally proclaiming their love to the heavens.

Wished we got to see them returning to belforest but apparently that paper implies they already have so I guess its fine.

Admittedly didn't always understand what was going on, but I'm going to blame that on the absurd editing the broadcast version suffered, didn't realize that until episode 45 when they deleted the rock scene, obviously I was pretty pissed off and I watched the remaining 5 online. Shame my first experience with the show was ruined like that but at least it gives me an excuse to watch it again relatively soon.

Nov 14, 2017 10:28 PM

Jun 2012
Man, I don't know about that ending. It really just didn't do it for me. The Disney™ ending where everyone finds their true love and lives happily ever after is just so jarring when you compare it to the copious amounts of melodrama and gruesome visuals the show flaunted around during the middle portions. Sure, it doesn't always have to keep pumping out the drama from start to finish, but what the story did really didn't feel like tone progression at all; instead, it felt much more like the show had an identity crisis and couldn't figure out what kind of tone it actually wanted to set. If you were to cut the beginning, middle, and end of this show into individual portions, change the names of the characters and the character design, but nothing else, it would be pretty hard to connect the dots and link them together as being the same show.

I have really mixed feelings about this show in a way I haven't really felt about any other show I've watched. I went into it dry not knowing anything about it, just using it as something to kill time when I had nothing better to do. Series felt like a solid 5 / 6 for me at the start, but once it started getting towards the middle and the drama started coming out, the tensions started getting raised, and the story started making you ask questions, the show quickly started climbing up to a 8 / 9, spiking right around where Renton had his epiphany where he realized what it means to kill people and through the Ray and Charles arc.

Unfortunately, the show just kind of slowly and steadily sank from that point on. The last ten or so episodes were especially tiresome, and the only reason I bothered to sit through it all was because of those high points during the middle.

If I had to summarize my experience, it would probably be "the best disappointment I've ever watched". I wanted to give the show a good score for almost doing something with itself, but I just can't in good conscience give this show anything more than a 7/10 - a score it wouldn't even be able to get from me without the short spark of brilliance it showed it was capable of having.

Lorezhno said:
Was a struggle to finish it in the end once they started focusing more on the "plot" the anime became such an awful mess. The characters didn't really develop all that much either and the interactions between Renton and Eureka just followed the same beat every single time.

The highlight was Ray and Charles; it went downhill after that.

My thoughts exactly. The author really had something cooking, but it feels like they just couldn't figure out where they wanted to go with it. They even forgot Matthieu and Hilda even existed at all for the last couple of episodes... lol
LarasoNov 14, 2017 10:43 PM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Nov 15, 2017 4:35 AM

Mar 2015
A lot of people were saying that this anime gets good after the 30th episode, but I disagree. I absolutely loved the first half of the series. It was charming, fun, with some really good character interactions, easy 9/10. After it started focusing on the plot, it lost its charm. The plot itself was actually interesting and there were some really nice ideas here and there, but the execution could have been better. The last 10 episodes were way too cheesy and corny for my taste. It's a low 8/10 from me thanks to the great first half, IMO.
Dec 5, 2017 6:17 AM
Jun 2017
they fucked the planet up.but nooooooooo
also the moon...
and wtf is eureka seven ao ?
btw what about renton's mother
THATS A SERIOUS QUESTION.
Apr 20, 2018 6:49 PM

Mar 2013
DumbAssHole said:

btw what about renton's mother
THATS A SERIOUS QUESTION.

She died giving birth to Renton.
Aug 17, 2018 3:20 PM

Oct 2014
this felt like a happier version of end of eva. the ending was really bittersweet, but i'm totally confused: were they in an alternate universe on earth, or what?

9/10, holland is best girl
Aug 3, 2019 11:26 AM

Apr 2019
Ok. General thoughts on the anime: I really liked. I liked the characters, except the kids, I found the plot about the corallians and stuff really interesting, I think the animation is well done (although I watched the BD version) and I liked the OST. If I wasn't watching the anime because of the wheel of obligation topic, which made me comment for every episode, I would have finished it way earlier. Great anime, I'm glad I watched it. It may have been kind of juvenile and focused way too much in the romance, but that wasn't a problem for me though. I cheered for Eureka and Renton the whole time. For me, it deserves a 9-9.5.

About episode 50. I think the biggest problem with it was the Nirvash power up, although The End powered up in similar way in episode 48, if I'm not mistaken. But I liked when in contact with Eureka, Nirvash opened the other eye. Even though when he started talking, it was a bit too much LMAO. About the half of world going to another dimension, I thought he was talking about the Coral Scubs, since Gonzy disappeared. But the question limitation stuff is one of the most stupid things I ever saw in Anime anyway. My biggest complaint about the epilogue is that I wanted to see the rest of the Gekkostate. The Moon having their names carved is okay, it goes along with the theme of Corallians and humans living together. It's Renton and Eureka's way to show to the entire the world that it is possible. But the final frame, which I didn't saw until I read this thread, made the ending great for me. I liked, it is not the best anime ending I ever saw but definitely not the worst.
JaimePaginaAug 5, 2019 4:06 PM
Dec 22, 2019 5:47 PM

Nov 2016
The plot wasn't really engaging for me, but I stayed for the characters and their relationships. Was definitely worth it since this a pretty damn great finale, especially when it came to the presentation, it was simply spectacular and how I like it for these kind of series. Production in general was top notch. There were so many soundtracks that I enjoyed and the visuals during the action segements were also on point.

6.5/10 overall

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 25, 2019 9:41 PM
May 2013
this was the most colorful, serotonin-fueled, transcendental anime ending i've ever watched. tons of complaints regarding the show as a whole, yes, but this right here... felt like the one time i took LSD, but good.

8/10 but more like an 8.5/10. Gurren Lagann and Evangelion had a lovechild and it is a sight to behold.

EDIT: nope, scratch that. just rewatched it and i'm bawling like a baby. this is my first 9/10 in a year. very few shows pushed me this far. the insert song, "Niji" by Denki Groove, is 50% responsible for this. masterful usage of ephemeral, sensory music to capitalize on an already emotional conclusion.

honestly, this is just as powerful as Eva or Madoka. you just have to be in the mood for some cheesy love-conquers-all resolution. if you are, then hold the fuck on - it's gonna wreck you so, so hard.
felipecardelDec 26, 2019 7:39 PM
Apr 25, 2020 8:43 AM

Apr 2015
what's up with that ending? we didn't get to see everyone else after the 1 year time skip. this was a messy show with a messy ending.
Aug 3, 2020 5:57 PM

Mar 2017
We'll this was a letdown. I liked parts of this series though. A lot of good-great standalone episodes, cast was solid fun and loved Ray/Charles. The main story was just a complete clusterfuck and ultimately ruined it for me. The series had little idea what it wanted to be. As first half, middle and final act feel completely different. It's like if Gurren lagann and Evangelion mixed together having a bipolar child. 6/10 decent watch, but too many problems/inconstancy in it to make it worth re-watching or be rated higher.
Aug 31, 2020 5:46 AM

Nov 2013
Wow Renton become superly OP thanks to the power of love. I'm perfectly fine since this is action romance in first place.

Anyway, I'm having fun with it. Characters were definitely strongest point, ray and charles arc was the best of the series for me, music was great, animation was great but there's some unnecessary drama in the finale arc and The childrens annoys me a lot.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 7, 2020 12:13 PM
Aug 2018
This episode is some of the most adorable cheese I've ever watched. I totally was not ready for that. As someone said, it's like a really positive LSD trip.

Didn't bother me whatsoever though, in fact I felt like a kid experiencing this series for the first time. This is one hell of a gripping show and I for one am happy with this ending.
Sep 7, 2020 11:06 PM
Sep 2015
The ending was good, but it could have been great. The story became unnecessarily esoteric. There wasn't enough build up for plot twists to pay off. For example: nothing gave the impression that Dewey had his 4d chess curse the planet move up his sleeve, so that reveal just left us with whiplash.

Everything up through Episode 42 was a 9/10 for me, and everything after brought it down to a strong 7 maybe 8.

What they were trying to do was great, where the characters ended up, their growth, their emotional payoffs were all good, but the actual plot held this one back for me.
Oct 1, 2020 8:13 AM
Mar 2019
I think they ending was pretty clear and to the point. Renton and Eureka became one, and exist in a separate dimension together. They sacrificed flesh in order to save the people they cared about.
At least that's what I interoperated; the actual lore of the show was very convoluted towards the end and therefor made the logic of some actions questionable.
Despite my bashing of the writing during this final arc, I still had a great time in this world. Animation and VFX have been consistently strong for a large majority of the series. E7's strong points definitely come through in the aesthetic and animation, but I think it really lacks in character development and the narrative's conclusion. Direction did a great job in evoking emotion for these rather weak characters.

WhiteMale said:
The ending was good, but it could have been great. The story became unnecessarily esoteric. There wasn't enough build up for plot twists to pay off. For example: nothing gave the impression that Dewey had his 4d chess curse the planet move up his sleeve, so that reveal just left us with whiplash.

Everything up through Episode 42 was a 9/10 for me, and everything after brought it down to a strong 7 maybe 8.

What they were trying to do was great, where the characters ended up, their growth, their emotional payoffs were all good, but the actual plot held this one back for me.

I completely agree with this. I truly think the peak of this show was the conclusion to the Charles and Rey arc. I really enjoyed the sorta slice of life aspects of the early episodes and thought it transitioned into a serious narrative quite well towards this point. Post Charles/Rey arc I think the writters bit off more than they could chew and tried to force an epic war arc conclusion into a narrative that really didn't support this kind of development. I had this show rated at an 8/10 for so long, but really had to drop it to a 7/10 during this final arc. Well said about the Dewey "twist", that is largely how I felt about the narrative during these last 15 or so episodes.

Can't say I'd recommend E7 to many people, but it does have a certain charm to it that encapsulates the vibe of early 2000s shounen anime. I came in with the expectation to see some cool sky surfing sequences and giant robot fights, and left with one of my favorite ships in anime (Dominic x Aenemone 4everrrrr).

Not planning on watching AO, I don't think I need to see anything more from this world or these characters.

7/10
KidLeafOct 1, 2020 8:18 AM
Nov 13, 2020 7:23 PM

Jul 2012
And so ends Eureka Seven.

I quite liked the final episode, and I was not expecting the series to end on (sort of) a cliffhanger. Renton and Eureka are on Earth trying to find a way for the scub coral and the humans to communicate, but the scub corals have gone to another universe, but Renton turned into a Corallian (I believe that's what Holland was trying to say?). Even in its ending, Eureka Seven manages to leave me with a ton of questions.

I wish we got a little bit more closure on everyone during the series, and not through some stupid pachinko game.

Overall, I think that the series wasn't completely terrible as some here have said (although I respect everyone's opinions of course). I found myself intrigued by the slow-drip worldbuilding, the development of romance between Renton and Eureka, the well-animated fight scenes, the good music, and the entertaining character interactions.

The romance that develops between Renton and Eureka is one of the main reasons to watch the show, I suppose. I found myself loving their little interactions, and watching how their understanding of love developed to the point where they both fall in love with each other. For example, compare Renton telling Eureka he loves her in the 2nd episode with near the end. The first declaration is done so out of childish happiness, and the other is done so with the understanding of what it means to love someone; to want to protect them, to want to have a family with them.

This leads to the development of Renton, which I felt was done pretty good. He goes from sort of a brat to a person that understands the weight of the world around him. One of the most memorable parts of his journey for me was the episode in which he finally understands that he has been killing people in the KLF's the entire time. At times though, I wish the show didn't continually rely on Renton having a breakdown and saying how "He can't protect anything and how he "doesn't understand anything". It made it feel like he wasn't developing throughout the show, even though I feel as though he was.

I'd also like to give out a quick shout to the animators at Bones, the fight scenes in this show were great! Always glad to see some nice well-animated 2d mecha action. As well, the music in the show complimented the scenes well and highlighted some awesome moments. Specifically the track Storywriter which is easily the best ost from this show! I really really wish we got to hear that OR the first opening in the final episode as a callback.

Although I did enjoy the worldbuilding, and how the show generally tries to not hold the audience's hands in understanding the world, at times I felt like the show would have been better off by not making me like I had to take notes every time I watched. It was an interesting choice that I respect, but I'm not quite sure if it was worth it in the end. As well, at times the shows does a bit of telling rather than showing, like when they were talking about how there were massive earthquakes everywhere and that people were dissatisfied with the current government. I would have liked to see some of this stuff up close, to see how the world shifts in response to Dewey's machinations.

Another thing that I noticed, especially during the second half of the series, was the lack of development for quite a lot of the characters. Eureka in particular. I understand the "blank slate" vibe they wanted for her character, and to have her grow with her interactions with humans, but I wish we got some more insight into her character. Compared to Renton, who we get quite a bit of internal dialogue on his thoughts and feelings, Eureka feels comparatively kind of bland.

As well, I wish we got a bit more development into the rest of the Gekkostate; I wanted to know their backstories, why and how they got aboard the Gekko. For a team of people who are supposed to be our protagonists, we only really get a solid look into Talho, Holland, and (a tiny bit) of Moondoggie. The rest of the characters don't feel too much like main characters. At times they feel like extras. Although admittedly I didn't feel like that too much, but its a little annoying that I got that impression from the show at all.

Overall, Eureka Seven is a well-animated and well-scored mecha love story that I enjoyed quite a bit. At times, the way the backstory of the world unfolds can be a little frustrating, and some of the characters could have been developed better. But at its core is a touching story about love that I think people should at least try if they're interested in it!

Rating: 7.5/10
Dec 12, 2020 3:14 PM

Nov 2019
words cannot describe how amazing the final episode was. there were just too many things to mention to fit them all in here.

As they said " The End" i wanted to tear up a bit because it's been an amazing adventure......

Eureka, Anemone, Domnic, Renton, The geko-state, Ray and Charles thank you for giving me an amazing time and i am really glad to have been able to experience your world.....

:)
Dec 24, 2020 2:40 PM

Jul 2017
5/10 overall.

Good ending with Renton and Eureka to close off a really bizarre show quality wise. Renton and Eureka's relationship and progression/development carried the series hard along with the production efforts by Bones visually (from the designs to the animation) along with the music too. It was a show with ambition, effort, passion and vision but sadly, the show was way too inconsistent with its quality with each episode let alone phases, since there were episodes where I would like one subplot but hate/couldn't care less for the other, and some stuff didn't make sense either (from the actual content to the timing where said content was revealed). It's such a shame, since the potential was there and I do really like Renton and Eureka despite the hiccups they had at times relationships and characterization wise. But it was let down by an underdeveloped supporting cast (hell we don't even know why many of the members actually joined up with Holland in the first place for all this crazy shit where they risk their lives) with inconsistent writing or screentime and a terrible villain in Dewey, such a cheesy ass character and there really wasn't enough time for his character and his plan to be built up properly. The ending was satisfying for Renton and Eureka but rushed as hell for everything else about it.
animejasDec 24, 2020 2:48 PM
Jan 31, 2021 5:13 PM

Mar 2013
Just finished watching it with my wife after a while. It's a pretty good story with tons of excellent moments. But to be honest everything after episode 13 and before episode 40 is pretty boring and kinda pointless. They took way too much time to explain basic plot points like "is this earth?, what are trapars?, what was Dewe's goal?, what are corallians?" etc.

I don't want to imagine how many people gave up on the series because for so many episodes nothing made sense and too many Gekko characters, especially Holland and Talho were being complete assholes without explanation.

After episode 40 though things get really good. I LOVED Anemone's character arc and Renton's development after the Ray and Charles story ended. It's a really nice retelling of the recurring "understanding each other" story the mecha genre likes to tell us so much.

7/10.
May 6, 2021 6:25 PM

Apr 2021
Was this the greatest series of all time? Definitely not. But I sure as hell enjoyed it. The story was a bit all over the place, and I think they ultimately could have done a better job with the character development and consistency of character. Dewey was a pretty boring villain, and I still don't really understand his arc... Like I don't really understand what his plan was in the end? But you know, the show was super fun and I really enjoyed it. I loved the soundtrack, and the first two OPs were bangers, the last two I wasn't all that into (amazing grace...?). And of course the aesthetics of mid 2000s Bones did not disappoint. The ending was a bit confusing, but I guess in a beautifully vague way that *feels* intellectual. I definitely cried, multiple times throughout this show (though I have to say the music /really/ carried the emotional weight of the show), and I cried for most of this episode.
Oct 9, 2021 6:22 AM

Apr 2009
I really don't see the reason why this show i so popular.

5/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2021 10:29 AM

Mar 2016
Let me get one thing clear, here, what Renton meant by 'becoming one' doesn't necessarily mean he and Eureka are fusing and merging into a single being, no. Simply... They will copulate.

This ending is one of the most mind-boggling endings I've seen from these types of shows, but I am so glad I'm able to perceive them without any difficulties...
The ending may be lost for some, but essentially from what I can tell...

It can be said for certain that though the love and affection Renton and Eureka have shared along with Nirvash all this time, Nirvash has unlocked its full potential. The Amita drive there contains the Satori programming which is required for Nirvash to be enlightened, and by that, they meant the Nirvash will literally be a fully sentient being as we have just seen. With that, Nirvash is more than enough to be the sole being to replace the command coral cluster. With all that, the Nirvash and half of the scub corals population are now sent towards a different plane of reality, another dimension or universe separate from the current one. That way they're able to co-exist with the humans without actually having direct interactions with them. Awesome then! While they're at it, Renton and Eureka managed to carve out a gigantic heart on the moon's surface, ouch, moon lovers will hate how they've defaced the moon lol.

What of Renton and Eureka? Where are they now?
They're somehow safe and sound on Earth as we can see from the glowing wings Eureka has and their silhouettes, doing what seems to be kissing at the moment. What will they be doing then? As I said before, seeing as how they're away from any interruption, left alone together, what better opportunity than to finally BECOME ONE by literally having sex out in the wild. And I'm not kidding by that, I'm completely certain that's what's happening here. This brings me to one last thing... Finally, 50 eps, and they've finally kissed. A heartwarming kiss only reserved for the hero, Renton and his soulmate coralian Eureka.

Eureka Seven has been quite a journey, it has its ups and downs but for an original mecha anime, it's quite enjoyable. Not the most mecha of mecha anime, in fact mecha isn't even the primary, secondary or tertiary part of the series, but it's there. I have to say, I watched the first half in a short few days but the latter second half took me longer due to the inconsistent plot progression at times. Still, I'm glad I'm able to experience this early 2000s show, a really refreshing type of content personally.

Guess I'll also watch the AO, the low score is telling something, but I just have to see it myself. In the meantime... Thanks for the ride Eureka Seven.
Feb 5, 2022 5:20 PM

Apr 2011
ezaya said:

5/10

Yeah I wish I didn't waste 20 hours on this.
Apr 18, 2022 8:28 AM
May 2019
Man, talk about a mixed bag.
Someone I really like told me that this was one of their favorite shows recently. I thought oh yeah, I remember a bit about it when I was a kid, I'd better go rewatch it, so here I am. lol
It seems like one of those shows where people have every kind of reaction. Some love it, some hate it, some are indifferent. I feel like I'm in the middle, but I get why people both love and hate it. Like others have said, it felt like a more family friendly Eva, and it really could have been half as long as it was.
My biggest points of criticism, I kinda felt like the show could be really ugly at times. And I really just mean the visual art style. Renton and the kids always had big strange facial expressions, and everything always looked gooey. big strange looking tears, drool, jam etc. Sometimes characters like Eureka could look super robotic too. Just something I feel like that I don't see anyone else talking about.
Also really didn't like the Gecko State. The kids, Holland, etc. I watched all 50 episodes and don't remember 4/5ths of the characters names. That feels strange
I can't get over hating Holland. He yells and acts like an immature idiot most of the show. And he rounds it off by beating the hell out of a child multiple times in front of a room full of adults and they're all just like "Well that's our captain." Ridiculous.
But to round it out on what I really did like. I'm a sucker for love stories. So of course, I loved Eureka and Renton, Ray and Charles, Dominic and Anemone, etc.
My favorite character to my surprise was Talho. I really enjoyed how she started as a young immature girl and became practically the leader of the crew by the end. I saw people really didn't like her style change and I get that, but I had a lot of respect for her for that. Watching a young woman suddenly grow up, take accountability and become a mother and a leader is rare to see done or done well in storytelling, especially anime I think.
Sorry for writing a book there, pretty good show. I enjoyed it
Sep 26, 2022 9:02 AM

Mar 2013
That was a blast! I hoped that the two would be able to come back but that's also an okay ending.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 20, 5:38 AM

Jul 2016
I started watching this when i was a teen and always rewatch it every few years and never get tired of it,the story is beautiful with a great message.

"Don't Beg For it, earn it, do it, and you'll be rewarded."
Mar 3, 10:15 PM
Mar 2021
They wrote their love on the moon! That's one of the most romantic anime endings I've ever seen!
Mar 22, 1:47 PM

Mar 2016
Reply to IKKIsama
ezaya said:

5/10

Yeah I wish I didn't waste 20 hours on this.
@IKKIsama

Real shit...
Their sub-plot on human emotions and the limit of question/intelligence along with some of the most toxic and unlikable personality traits just. make the entire vibe so ass fr.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 38 Discussion

aero - Aug 1, 2008

33 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Aug 1, 2008

56 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.