Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 24, 2015 10:55 PM
Nov 2015
I'd haft to say Tsurara and Rikuo because, I really think they're wonderful together! Also, none of the other girls would match in my opinion, especially Kana because, I think she's annoying, no offence
Also, Yura.. I think she's also annoying, I'm sorry to all the people who voted for Kana, or Yura!
TsuraraOikawaIceDec 24, 2015 11:12 PM
May 20, 2016 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
how did kana get so many votes?! she almost never shows up in the manga and when she does she does nothing cant even give emotional support... Oikawa Tsurara or Keikain Yura please!

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 6, 2016 1:24 PM
May 2015
Scrypt said:
So which of the girls do you think Rikuo will/should end up with?

My choice would have to be Tsurara, as not only is she cute but it would mean keeping the youkai blood back in the family...of course second best would have to be Yura coz if they have kids then they'd probably grow up to be youkai exorcists(see the irony there...)

as for Kana...well she's just too plain and I've always just seen her as that cliche childhood friend which has lost its charm in anime/manga these days

I would have to agree. Though I'm not a huge fan of Yura I feel that this future heir should NOT be normal and on top of that Kana is too plain and tends to get on my nerves. Tsurara is my top choice and she is ideal. I love her as a person, her character is amazing! She isn't all too average especially being a Yokai she doesn't look average. I love her characters colors and I think her and Rikuo would have an adorable son! Plus I just ship them in general XD and I gave the whole Yokai blood thing a lot of thought and that's a major bonus! This way his future child will remain Yokai and be able to inherit everything. It's an important lineage and I think it should definitely continue especially since they are so devoted to protecting ordinary people
If you were to ask me how I feel it's grey because I'm not happy im sad but blue is too calming of a color and black too empty, I am grey like the static on a television, chaotic and always changing ~ Gray
Jun 6, 2016 1:27 PM
May 2015
rahneejoyce said:
Having Tsurara and Rikuo ending up being together is not promising, aside from the curse that Nura and his descendants have, the manga has its not-so-obvious patterns on whom Rikuo will end up with. Although Tsurara and Rikuo do have more moments together, it's obvious that Tsurara's feelings is only one sided. Where as Kana, being his childhood friend, brings out the gentleness in Rikuo, which compliments his character and which he needed as a youkai. The only problem is that Kana now rarely appears in the manga. Unless the creator put Kana on the spotlight again. All in all, Tsuara is suitable for Rikuo as a subordinate only, being them as a couple... I can't imagine @_@.
You should go back and read the manga currently because... It's definitely not one sided (judging from the hints, This isn't me spoiling stuff for anyone XD)
If you were to ask me how I feel it's grey because I'm not happy im sad but blue is too calming of a color and black too empty, I am grey like the static on a television, chaotic and always changing ~ Gray
Aug 5, 2016 11:19 PM
Jul 2016
Rikuo probably will freeze to death if he kisses yuki onna....... O well! Have fun with that:p
Aug 5, 2016 11:26 PM
Jul 2016
Also I want the non yokai blood to continue in the nura
Sep 18, 2016 4:25 PM
Sep 2016
Yuki onna cannot have children with rikuo because he was cursed to never have children with another yo ki that's why rikuo has 1/3 yoke and his father 1/2
Dec 11, 2016 1:01 AM
Dec 2016
Yea sorry to spoil it but rikuo asks tsurara to marry him I think chapter 12
Dec 29, 2016 6:44 AM
Dec 2016
SPOILER (For those who did not read the manga) :

In the manga, there is a omake at the end which shows that rikuo might end up with yuki onna (tsurara). It shows that he love and try to kiss her.
Also, the curse have been lifted from the Nura's, so they can have child with a yokai.
Jun 7, 2017 7:43 PM

Feb 2016
I am so happy with this thread, and I am so happy with his choice (yeah I saw the spoiler, even though I am in the second season of the anime)....

I don't know anything about the curse, but I want him to have youkai and strong children, and my vote would be someone except Kana (she was nice in the first season, but really dumb "ahh there is a fight going on, I am useless but I will be watching, and then I just become a burden to everyone" =///
I prefer Yura (youkais and omnoujis together would be interesting) and Tsurara =))
Aug 1, 2017 1:40 PM

Aug 2014
Too late for a reply. Lolz. But it has been confirmed that Yuki onna won. There wont be any harem ending because its not harem and Rikuo's father and grandfather had been a one man woman even before.

Rihan would have probably chosen Tsuraras mother as his second wife (Otome was his first love) if the curse has not been place. He cares deeply for her as she does with him. The reason when Rihan saw Tsurara, he was delighted. He was like, maybe this time you will have your happy ending (his face has this expression that kinda say this). Like Tsurara, Setsura had taken care of Rihan since he was a child and he had promised to marry her when he grows up. A promise he never had a chance to keep.

For the current generation, the core of the story revolve around the cursed. And it was very subtle how the present time has Kana, Yura and Tsurara. Three female to whom Rikuo could choose. Kana looks exactly like his mother, a girl who would grant him and his future family a generation of his one upon a time wish to be a complete human. Yura would give him a chance to be human and still connect with his demon side. And Tsurara to strengthen his demon blood and continue their generation.

What did he choose in the end? He accepted his fate wholeheartedly and sincerely care for them. And to continue this he needs someone to strengthen his demon blood. And the answer would be? A very resounding his beloved Yuki Onna.

Additionally, the curse has been lifted. There was no reason for Tsurara not be bear a child.

The whole Nurarihyon series both manga and anime always, always had a cherry blossom symbol and theme. And who did drink sake with Rikuo under the cherry blossom, again Tsurara.

If someone will also notice how the color of their hair match and even the entricate demon sign weaving on it.

And if that still doesnt convince you, Tsurara can definitely make Rikuo cower if she's mad. And then, of course the ending. Rikuo was the one who initiated the kiss, that infortunately did not happen because someone disturb them. Rikuo also had a huge crush on Tsurara when he thought she was someone else, just because she tied her hair in pigtail.

And while Rikuo cares and would save all of his friend, Tsurara was always the special one. He even pick her up on the way home one snowy night, covering her with an umbrella. When Tsurara ask him why did he pick her up, he did not directly answer it, it somehow sound though like he just wanted to. But prior that chap, he barely sees Tsurara as she even rush out after school and has no time to be with him. At the end of the chap, he was seen spending the night with her letting her recount the things that happened to her district. Then a scene of him sitting while listening attentively while the snow falls outside the room.

Also there was an omake about Rikuo wanting to do something naughty, he was drunk and when Tsurara came out from the bath everyone told her to escape or run (I dont know why she was alone being told to, there are other female on that place after all), but then Rikuo saw her and drags her away. Nothing happened though because if Im not mistaken, Rikuo fell asleep.
Aug 9, 2017 4:26 AM
Aug 2017
I have been watching nura when it aired on animax on TV but channel was removed from broadcast so after nearly 7 years I got to see it on internet on my phone as mobiles or such gadgets were not allowed in my house.so I just saw remaining episodes and loved it even more than 7 years back. But what I really wanted to see was who is nura rikou's love while in my heart I wanted her to b kana from the very start.but looking at all the comments I am disappointed that the girl would be tsurara.I hate her as his love interest.I would really like kana to end with rikuo.if not all these years of my waiting would b useless.
Aug 9, 2017 4:37 AM
Aug 2017
I hate people liking tsurara I mean she is nice,cute and a very good friend of rikuo but she is still his subortinate who looks after him, a caretaker wo fits with his age.and many times night rikou reffered her to as just "subortinate". Aaaaaaa I am confused but plz I have a few to this anime writer if it making season 3 then plz select kana as rikou's love ,wife.
Aug 9, 2017 5:00 AM
Aug 2017
Come to think of it,if the whole series is based on demons,then there should be only demon couple as main leads.but here rikou's grand father married a human falling for her,then rikou's father too married a human,so here humans are also very important as said by rikuo and his ancestors to keep humans safe to protect them.there's shown many times that rikou wanted to remain human. And remember the first time his night self woke when he wanted to save his human friends when they were young and traped in bus , that time he said to his grandpa and others that he wanted to save kana Chan.so she was very important to her,with this feeling his inner demon woke for first time.

Some comments says that tsurara should be his gf/wife,if it will be so then this show is one of the worst for me,as I love the romance between a human and a demon.it won't be sexy to see demon romance.as it is and will always should be "opposite attracts" thing.
Aug 9, 2017 5:03 AM
Aug 2017
As of viewers complaining that kana Chan's role is low and loose then it's really true ,the writers are showing her character very useless which I hate most so plzzzzz in next season make her character strong and wanted in show plzzzzz.
Aug 9, 2017 5:12 AM
Aug 2017
And wats with if rikou marries tsurara then his offsprings would be complete demons with strong complete family thing,if it was so then why are we watching this show cas in it rihan was half human half demon,rikou one quarter demon,isn't this things making this show popular being half human,half demon.and in this situation it's best to have a romance of demon and human.
Aug 9, 2017 5:37 AM
Aug 2017
It must be kana Chan,or the show can be settled with human rikou tieng with kana and demon rikuo with tsurara at least let it be thus.I want kana to be an important part in rikou's life anyhow.
Aug 9, 2017 5:39 AM
Aug 2017
If it ends with tsurara then he'll with show.I won't watch any story with love triangle. So again plzzzzzzzzzzz let it be kana Chan plzzzzzzzzz.
Aug 9, 2017 5:50 AM
Aug 2017
I feel sad for rikou's mom she is shown useless cas she is human and others around her demons,this show dint show any romance between rihaan and rikou's mother,it dint show her role sufficient,plus she is young and alone .she should have married again cas these yokai family members cares mostly about demons only.it looks that way cas when ever u see her role she is either working or supporting her family members.what about her personally?. After all this year's waiting to watch, at last now I am veryyy angry and disappointed with this show. And all you tsurara lovers u can have her while I will love kana myself if no other dies.
Aug 9, 2017 6:53 AM
Aug 2017
Rikou's Mon wasn't loved by rihan nd now kana Chan isn't loved too,poor kana even though she loves rikuo she will be left alone.......not fair at all with this, being human.I really hate this show now.its not getting off my mind.
Aug 9, 2017 11:11 PM
Aug 2017
Is there ova three? Any help here with this?
Aug 9, 2017 11:34 PM
Aug 2017
And about that kiss scene of tsurara and rikuo is it in manga or in video episode.and if the main villain isn't killed then there is a hint there would be season 3 .but seeing 4 years has passed I don't think there will be next season
Aug 10, 2017 12:23 AM
Aug 2017
May be the writter is confusing it's viewers,I mean between kana and tsurara cas at some points it shows rikuo interested in kana and at few points interested in tsurara.
If others say it's gonna be tsurara then look at few points,human rikuo showed less interest in tsurara whereas demon rikuo showed less interest in kana( as for the episodes).human rikuo blushes seeing kana,he said he feels fresh and human around her ,and wanted to protect her when on bus when they where children,and always in danger thinks of her first among his human friends .and there is time when rikuos mom also said kana that she could marry rikuo, when kana and friends visited his home.and I think rikuo liked what her mom said while feeling shy. Whereas with tsurara he is just like a friend or just his subordinate or as caretaker. If anyone is saying about when rikuo saw tsurara in different avatar he fell for her then it's just an affection I guess.
Whereas demon rikuo showed great interest in tsurara like few episodes with moments,coming very close to tsurara,while fighting enemies and even tried to kiss her. He dint show interest in kana,if he did save her and hold her important then may be it's because human rikuo likes her as his other half's love interest he tried to keep her safe for rikuos sake.when he showed himself to kana then it might be because she is human rikuos girl and can access his secret since she might become member of his family.demon rikuo even took her to a bar when kana said she wanted to know about him.if she wasn't important then why only her was of all his human friends was taken to demon yokais and that so to show her what his world is. So looking at things if there is next season or even in this seasons it's two love stories.human rikuo liking kana and demon rikuo liking tsurara and it fits the story too.

If my theory is right then tsurara and kana should be woryying. Cas tsurara likes both human and demon rikuo.she gets easely jealous when kana or other comes near rikuo (both forms).whereas kana gets jealous seeing tsurara or yura near him. And she also shows great interest in demon rikuo too.it will be interesting too see they fight for one man.
Overall this is the confusing part the writter is showing to viewers. Showing both female charecters important to rikuo.
I wish rikuo both human and demon to be kana's. I love kana.But I cas adjust with kana x human,tsurara x demon.

Looking above all the comments I made above I think I have gone crazzyyy hahahaa.I think writter not settling this affair will drive me further more crazzyyy.
It's better maybe to end this story without making next season if they pair rikuo with tsurara.
And sorry to all other commented viewers above,for writing a whole book on my thoughts for this show here.and plz don't mind my mind.TC lol
FarkhaOct 30, 2017 7:09 AM
Aug 13, 2017 4:48 AM
Jul 2018
i dont understand all the hate toward kana... shes extremely kawaii ;) plus fits in with the tradition of his dad and grandad falling in love with human women, although as others have said it will thin out the bloodline... maybe with kana til she dies then have a child with yuki onna

wonder what a nurarihyon x yuki onna yokai would be
Oct 29, 2017 11:37 PM
Aug 2011
Farkha said:
I feel sad for rikou's mom she is shown useless cas she is human and others around her demons,this show dint show any romance between rihaan and rikou's mother,it dint show her role sufficient,plus she is young and alone .she should have married again cas these yokai family members cares mostly about demons only.it looks that way cas when ever u see her role she is either working or supporting her family members.what about her personally?. After all this year's waiting to watch, at last now I am veryyy angry and disappointed with this show. And all you tsurara lovers u can have her while I will love kana myself if no other dies.

I feel your pain in this show. I am a full supporter of Kana as well. Not trying to hate on Tsurara fans but I really didn’t like her character, in my point of view she was merely a subordinate nothing more but I guess fans of the series liked Tsurara better than Kana and the author gave the fans what they wanted. Also if they did make Rikou end up with Tsurara then this was a very disappointing love triangle. The author did make Kana very weak and gave her no appearance which was a let down and even with the story development was not all that interested because not all of the characters were used up to their potential. I’m kind of glad I dropped this series after a few episodes.
Oct 30, 2017 2:59 AM

Jan 2010
I'm glad Rikuo ended up with Tsurara in the end!
Always disliked useless human whose role is just to look pretty and vulnerable in an action anime.
I wouldn't have mind Yura either.
But I'm really glad Tsurara is the one.
She cares deeply about Rikuo, she can fight to defend herself and also to protect Rikuo. She can support Rikuo in all situation. Be at home with him, be his emotional support, and assist him in combat.
Oct 30, 2017 7:07 AM
Aug 2017
_x_female_gamer said:
Farkha said:

I feel your pain in this show. I am a full supporter of Kana as well. Not trying to hate on Tsurara fans but I really didn’t like her character, in my point of view she was merely a subordinate nothing more but I guess fans of the series liked Tsurara better than Kana and the author gave the fans what they wanted. Also if they did make Rikou end up with Tsurara then this was a very disappointing love triangle. The author did make Kana very weak and gave her no appearance which was a let down and even with the story development was not all that interested because not all of the characters were used up to their potential. I’m kind of glad I dropped this series after a few episodes.

Wow somebody actually replied on this matter and I am glad 😆, YES I am kana fan😌, 90%of the people I asked they said kana was stupid and she isn't suited to nura😡. I felt angry. In manga they said rikou settles with tsurara,but some says its harem ending,he will settle with all including his stepmother's reincarnation(forgot her name).I personally hate tsurara for many reasons. I don't want to waste time typing about her😒. But what can b done.
Not only this anime but animes these days are mostly harem.I hate and avoid them. Besides there is less romance and more annoying girls cringing on male mc which all male viewers love cas such animes are for male's pleasure.
Anyways I am glad I found another kana fan😊.
Nov 2, 2017 8:38 PM
Aug 2011
Farkha said:
_x_female_gamer said:

Wow somebody actually replied on this matter and I am glad 😆, YES I am kana fan😌, 90%of the people I asked they said kana was stupid and she isn't suited to nura😡. I felt angry. In manga they said rikou settles with tsurara,but some says its harem ending,he will settle with all including his stepmother's reincarnation(forgot her name).I personally hate tsurara for many reasons. I don't want to waste time typing about her😒. But what can b done.
Not only this anime but animes these days are mostly harem.I hate and avoid them. Besides there is less romance and more annoying girls cringing on male mc which all male viewers love cas such animes are for male's pleasure.
Anyways I am glad I found another kana fan😊.

Yes! 🤗. Tsurara is a good character I’m not hating on her but i just do not see her with Rikuo. I forever will be team Kana. I feel you! That’s why I just stopped watching this show it was at this point were I no longer wanted to watch harems, like I do not have the energy to make a otp and pray to see it happen like it’s not happening.
Aug 26, 2018 7:38 AM
Aug 2018
Geez I didn't watch nurarihyon first but I know for sure that karma and rikou aren't meant to be, am a rikou and tsurara person so I ship them together❤
Oct 12, 2018 7:35 AM
Oct 2018
Tsurara end up with naru if y read manga its obvious that the writer make it offcial speciall at the last chapter where naru almost kiss tsurara *evli laugh* in your face bitch Kana booooo both naru is for tsurara bleeeeeeehhh
Nov 12, 2018 6:06 PM
Jan 2016
Go Tsurara! I think that I'm for "keeping the youkai blood" in the line because I'm just worried that if the youkai blood becomes too diluted, the bloodline will end up losing their power and the Nura clan will die. But then, if it's a different youkai that he ends up going for, that still means the bloodline will thin out so I don't really know...

In the end, Tsurara's always been the most supportive of Rikuo and has done the most for him. The mangaka also hints at their relationship the most, so I think that's some solid points for Tsurara.
May 30, 2019 12:54 AM
May 2018
I'm rooting for Tsurara. After reading the manga until the end,Tsurara is the one who fits the most. Why is everyone saying it's gonna be Kana because she's Rikou''s childhood friend. So what? Tsurara have been there with him since the moment he born! Maybe there's a little problem about age differences but I still think she is right partner for Rikou.
Aug 3, 2019 2:07 PM
Aug 2019
am i the only one who hates kana? like back off rikuo HES NOT YOURS TSURARA SHOULD HAVE HIM
Aug 22, 2020 11:56 AM
Aug 2020
I want Tsurara to end up with rikuo so badly! She's cute and strong, risking her life to protect her master and sworn loyality, even tho it's just master and subordinate they're perfect together. As about kana I just find her quite annoying and helpless.
Dec 9, 2021 6:26 AM
Dec 2021
i ship rikuo with tsurara....with dis it can maintain the yokai blood....and i want their child to marry an exorcist...like example..yura's child..
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM
Apr 2021
i will go with Tsurara, of course Tsurara romantic feelings is for Rikuo, no doubt about that. Her true feelings for Rikuo is really important not just cuz it's her mother's long wish.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 207 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jun 24, 2012

15 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.