Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2:37 PM

Dec 2013
Holy… damn.

200th chapter and a HUGE reveal with such a core aspect of this story. I highly recommend reading through some of the comments on the webtoon app for this chapter because the discussions there are great.

If we are understanding this right, then my question on why the 2nd twin sister was upset with Mone for not being chosen might be explained. They have been switching bodies the same way Medea and Psyche do and perhaps the chosen sister was in the 2nd sister’s body that was said.

It also explains why Eve (?) was so happy to go into the basement with Psyche for 10 years; she can swap with her twin and roam the world around freely.

This whole situation is horrid. Seriously horrid.

What this means is that Psyche was in the basement for so many years whilst her mother/aunt had the means to leave whenever they pleased. Is that even love? They don’t love Psyche. It doesn’t feel like that. Instead what is clear is how loyal/brainwashed they are by the pope.

It’s sad because this means that Mone ended up falling in love with Eve (?) when actually he’s been played by Eve and her sister since they’re loyal to the pope. Mone has been completely cornered.

Now the question is… which of the sisters died?
Yesterday, 8:19 PM

Oct 2015
when you have removed the impossible
whatever remains is the truth
mone discovered the game has been rigged from the start

tho i do wanna see WHy excatl medea and psyche can swap souls if theyre not related
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 203 Discussion

kuraidai - 8 hours ago

0 by kuraidai »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 202 Discussion

kuraidai - May 13

0 by kuraidai »»
May 13, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 201 Discussion

kuraidai - May 3

0 by kuraidai »»
May 3, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 199 Discussion

kuraidai - Apr 20

2 by kuraidai »»
Apr 21, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Your Throne Chapter 8 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 20

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 20, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.