Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
Houkago Climax Girls-focused episode as expected. The Manager was a funny villain though, they should let him capture more.
The next episode should be an illumination STARS-focused episode.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 26, 11:36 AM
Jul 2019
Since the first series, I have liked the Producer's actions and I believe that he makes a difference in the development of the series. And today's chapter showed a very active and active Producer. I found it sensational. His action even made the girls' actions brighter. They shined a lot! Today's music and dance are at the top, being my favorites so far like L'Antica too.
ParayBRApr 26, 11:52 AM
Apr 26, 10:00 PM

Feb 2016
Chiyoko is cute, didn't really cared about anything else, every idolm@ster anime has this same exact episode I swear to God.
Can we finally see the main trio please? 4th episode and we barely even know their names lmao
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Apr 27, 1:35 AM

Jul 2014
Four episodes in and I still feel no attachment to nor any investment in any of the girls in this series. The show is simply trying to juggle too many at once and just isn't willing to give a single subunit a full episode, they always have to shove some of the others in somewhere as well to remind us that they exist.

A big problem is the show has also skipped past how the relationships we are seeing within the subunits got established, so the idea that these subunits are all such close friends kind of falls completely flat.

The only part of this episode I can say I enjoyed was Producer playing the villain in the hero show, that was really funny. That said, it's the first notable thing this mediocre Producer has done so far which is kind of disappointing compared to how strong the Producer character usually is in these shows.
Apr 27, 6:06 AM
Jan 2021
it's good to finally see a "good" story
Apr 27, 7:57 AM
Apr 2013
EP 4

Last time idols etc
This time
Its a bit confusing honestly
At least houkago climax girls is like. its a name i guess. at least its simple, though 3 words is kinda long
Hmm. a hero show? that sounds familiar

So here we have uhm. natsuha, juri, chiyoko, kaho, and

Its time for the weekly bleeb
Its like the ra ta ta effect where suddenly after a few weeks the song just clicks. hmm. idolmaster bias is real
Though i dont actually remember the whole song right now

Anyway yeah that was the ep. as usual. with 4 eps now, im really curious how the next ep will look like

I wont say too much, though while the ep was "ok" I do hope they'll raise the standard.
Also why does rinze get the end card all to herself? Hmm.

I mean houkago climax girls is ok I guess, but we'll see how things go in the next ~4 eps. Antica still has a slight lead, while alstro is really a question of uh. They seem kinda like the opposite.

I am sorta hoping they dont pull too much dorama

Huh. Kaho is kono hiyori. She's actually been in precure and has a decent number of other shows before. Its kind of funny because apparently rinze has some interesting.
Honestly I'm not saying it just because I'm biased but chiyoko and kaho are definitely somewhat interesting. Rinze I feel the whole thing is because she doesnt speak much its too early to tell.

EDIT: Apparently the wiki says kaho is 12....but she's 163cm. Excuse me? I know I joke about how 12 year olds are tall but this is some next level of hilarious
CocoaGalaxyApr 27, 8:07 AM
May 4, 4:40 PM

Nov 2009
I laughed @ the producer trying to laugh like the villain.

"Downer"... yup... he's that alright. LOOOL

Quite an interesting "power ranger" (sentai show).

Cause the girls added dancing into it. (since they're "idol rangers", tho I think this "idol ranger" has already been done before in other series...)

(also I am not sure about the current RL Sentai shows... cause I haven't checked up on them for 15+ years... but that other current airing "sentai anime" also had Sentai dancing as their ED song... so maybe the RL sentai actually dances now? lol)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 16, 2:45 PM
Feb 2015
most unhinged im@s producer goes toooooooooo

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 17

4 by amlg »»
May 18, 4:46 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 10

3 by StallionXD »»
May 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 5 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 3

6 by StallionXD »»
May 4, 11:22 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 3 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 19

5 by DreamingBeats »»
Apr 26, 9:09 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 1 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 5

21 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.