Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 9, 10:21 AM

Feb 2011
Would you bang Maria if you were in Ryuuto's shoes when she begged him to do it?

By the way, what Gintama's Hasegawa is doing here?
Apr 9, 10:30 AM

Jul 2022
I have disgust for whoever cheats on their partners.
Apr 9, 10:30 AM
Feb 2021
if i was ryuuto? idk, i'm a very loyal person to the end. if i were still me? absolutely, maria is freaking gorgeous (too bad she's not a lesbian, sad for me).
Apr 9, 10:31 AM
Dec 2022
I wouldn’t wanna cheat personally
Apr 9, 10:46 AM
Dec 2021
No
Put if we're talking about that friend Yamana I would break up amd then do it. I play HSR and she reminds me of Serval
Apr 9, 10:52 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to Slothfulslug292
I wouldn’t wanna cheat personally
@Slothfulslug292 It wouldn't be cheating if you break up with Runa, so option 3 is the best.
Apr 9, 10:59 AM

Jul 2015
I find it very baffling that people in the community think that Maria is somehow better person than Runa just because she has her hymen intact.
Like... people really missed that scene, where she tried to give Ryuto her coochie just to break those two apart? How vile is that?

Apr 9, 11:42 AM
Mar 2024
Bruh both of these sisters are walking red flags. The lil sis wants to seriously NTR the big sis who's been trying to reconnect with her and showing her all the love in the world. The big sis is the village bicycle (any sane person would realise they're being used after once or twice or maybe even thrice but Runa's body count is something north of 10 *yikes*). Still I believe most people would not wanna cheat on Runa.
Apr 9, 12:15 PM

Jan 2013
Huh. When the fuck did this dude ever have another girl interested in him? lol

Oh, that's the sister, no that girl was a fucking psycho.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 9, 1:54 PM
Dec 2022
Shizuna said:
@Slothfulslug292 It wouldn't be cheating if you break up with Runa, so option 3 is the best.

Oh yeah I gotchu loll
Apr 9, 2:00 PM
Aug 2023
Both of them suck Nikoru supremacy>>>
Apr 9, 4:43 PM

Nov 2019
Bad copy-pasted of Hajimete no Gal.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Apr 10, 8:02 AM
Feb 2021
No, Maria only liked him once she realized she couldn’t have him. That kind of person will drop you in a heart beat once they start to see your flaws and you aren’t that ideal person they put up on a pedestal. Runa excepts him flaws and all and truly cherishes him because she knows he is truly a kind hearted person. That is why Runa is by far the better option in the short term and long term. Disagree with me all you want, but that is why she is number 10 on my character list.
adaminopApr 10, 8:15 AM
Apr 10, 8:10 AM
Feb 2021
SgtBateMan said:

Better executed I would say. I have read My first girlfriend is a gal up to about chapter 145 twice (u can check my profile and see the dates) and I think the story for Kimizero was better told and wasn’t just an ecchi fest. Don’t get me wrong I love my 1st GF is a Gal but I really liked Runa and Ryuuto’s relationship better than Junichi and Yukana.
Apr 10, 8:11 AM
Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
I find it very baffling that people in the community think that Maria is somehow better person than Runa just because she has her hymen intact.
Like... people really missed that scene, where she tried to give Ryuto her coochie just to break those two apart? How vile is that?

Thank you. Someone gets it.
Apr 10, 8:17 AM
Feb 2021
MKIkawa said:

Agreed, I will drop an anime SO fast if there is any NTR, cheating or rape
Apr 11, 8:26 AM
Apr 2023
how can this girl Runa have sex with every guy
Apr 11, 2:52 PM
Jan 2022
Shizuna said:
Would you bang Maria if you were in Ryuuto's shoes when she begged him to do it?

By the way, what Gintama's Hasegawa is doing here?

ya that sure does like him, seems like Hasegawa san got a new job along with s new girl
Apr 11, 10:57 PM
Feb 2022
For real, the dude who was on the fence between these two f***** gals
Apr 13, 10:50 PM
Apr 2023
adaminop said:
No, Maria only liked him once she realized she couldn’t have him. That kind of person will drop you in a heart beat once they start to see your flaws and you aren’t that ideal person they put up on a pedestal. Runa excepts him flaws and all and truly cherishes him because she knows he is truly a kind hearted person. That is why Runa is by far the better option in the short term and long term. Disagree with me all you want, but that is why she is number 10 on my character list.

Yes my thoughts the same, they both accepted each other's flaws and weakness. They both knows what's in the past can't be changed and they have to move forward with each other. 1 of many reasons they are a genuine couple respecting each other's sides, supporting each other in any way possible. Just like any other couples they had misunderstandings and fights but they solved the problem by talking it out and understanding the given situation.
Apr 13, 10:58 PM
Apr 2023
adaminop said:
SgtBateMan said:

Better executed I would say. I have read My first girlfriend is a gal up to about chapter 145 twice (u can check my profile and see the dates) and I think the story for Kimizero was better told and wasn’t just an ecchi fest. Don’t get me wrong I love my 1st GF is a Gal but I really liked Runa and Ryuuto’s relationship better than Junichi and Yukana.

Agreed. Both these stories or plot somewhat similar I mean the Gal or gyaru part and both the male MC asked each of them as a challenge but Haimete no gal had a little less development throughout their relationship don't get me wrong I do liked the anime and their relationship but compared to Runa and Ryuuto their relationship isn't much. i haven't read The manga of Hajimete no gal yet but I do hope its has some well developed plot and scenerios cause I would love to see it.

Another Anime, Manga with Gyaru or Gal which I liked is "More than a married couple but not lovers". I loved the slow but steady romance and Affection between them. The story plot is different than any other romance anime but it's well executed too bad haven't heard anything about a new season though
Apr 13, 11:03 PM
Apr 2023
adaminop said:
MKIkawa said:

Yeah NTR or Cheating in an active relationship and calling commited is just downright worst.

But as far as I know most genuine Romance anime doesn't have NTR or Cheating in them, it's usually some misunderstanding, miscommunication or something bad happened between the 2.

I think NTR or Cheating is only in Adult manga and Hentai.

I haven't come across or watched any anime where there is NTR or Cheating involved. Not that I know any 🤔🤔.

It's actually good I don't know any anime which has this in it. I would just drop the entire anime I won't care about his great plot
Apr 14, 10:52 PM
Apr 2022
TrickyHunter0506 said:
adaminop said:

Yeah NTR or Cheating in an active relationship and calling commited is just downright worst.

But as far as I know most genuine Romance anime doesn't have NTR or Cheating in them, it's usually some misunderstanding, miscommunication or something bad happened between the 2.

I haven't come across or watched any anime where there is NTR or Cheating involved. Not that I know any 🤔🤔.

It's actually good I don't know any anime which has this in it. I would just drop the entire anime I won't care about his great plot

agreed 👍🏻👍🏻 move it to the trash can if this anime have ntr ☠️
Apr 15, 12:39 AM

Feb 2011
>No: 61.5%

Maria is very sad and disappointed.
Apr 15, 3:13 AM
May 2021
thoughts? lol 😂😂😂
Apr 15, 4:16 AM
Apr 2023
Aleapp said:
TrickyHunter0506 said:

This anime doesn't have any type of NTR Or Cheating.

Rest assured you can watch it without anything to worry about.
Apr 15, 8:47 AM
Apr 2022
TrickyHunter0506 said:
Aleapp said:

This anime doesn't have any type of NTR Or Cheating.

Rest assured you can watch it without anything to worry about.

no problem I finished 👍🏻
Apr 16, 3:52 AM
Feb 2021
Shizuna said:

Good she is a trash can person and really needs therapy. to try and steal her sister’s BF just because she doesn’t like her is so messed up. Ya some shit happened to Maria in the past but non of that was Runa’s fault it was their parents. So all the hatred that Maria has for Runa should be reflected back to their parents. Maria is mad because the boy that was chasing her is now in love with the person she hates the most. Thats the only reason why she wants him now. It baffles me how many people choose Maria just cause she has her V card. Like my guys in real life are you expecting your girl to be a virgin. Sorry that is not reality my guys. If you don’t accept someone’s past and move forward. Then you will never work with that person.
Apr 17, 3:36 PM
Feb 2015
Reply to adaminop
@adaminop Exactly.
Apr 17, 4:14 PM
Feb 2021
Shizuna said:

Now we at 61.9% whoop whoop. That almost the funniest internet number
Apr 28, 6:26 AM

Apr 2013
Nah, I mean Runa was ready for it from day 1 on. If Ryuto just asked Runa she'd do it with him, no reason to cheat on his first time.
May 12, 3:12 PM

Sep 2016
I would craft a masterful plan to turn the love triangle into a harem, that would be a win-win-win for everyone.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

» This anime destroy the stereotypes about popular girls

passtur - May 12

15 by Forever999 »»
May 15, 12:15 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

154 by MJR53 »»
May 14, 7:14 PM

Poll: » What do you think about Ryuuto?

Adnash - Oct 20, 2023

37 by Alpha-Nine »»
May 9, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

97 by Gator »»
Apr 27, 8:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.