Forum Settings
Forums

A different punishment for breaking the rules and bans

New
Jan 12, 11:36 AM

Jan 2021
Is there a way that people can be banned only from the forums and posts while they can still actually use their list for tracking and looking for anime or manga. I have seen so many complains about how unfair and unjust the bans are. Sometimes people get banned without a warning for even minor trolling or some character limit stuff. This leads to them not being able to access the site. My suggestion is to at least let them use their list and let them browse anime and stuff while banning them from posting in forums, clubs, user profile etc.
Tbh, not every user deserves to be banned from the entire site. Some users like the ishinaishi thing that happened deserved to get banned from the site overall and its necessary to implement a complete ban on such troll users and profiles, but my suggestion is for those users or accounts that are genuinely not trolls and have just broken minor rules consecutively or done some minor trolling without the intent to harm anyone or making a profile to change scores and stuff.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

More topics from this board

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
3 hours ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
4 hours ago

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - 11 hours ago

1 by Astachanna »»
4 hours ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.