Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 22, 1:38 AM

Feb 2014
Very funny episode, reminded me why I enjoy watching this show :D!!
Feb 29, 1:19 AM

Jun 2021
...expected in advance a weird OP, but THIS amount of weird? Damn, even by Japanese standards, this is shocking.

Nice to discover that this pilot didn't immediately insert himself into action, even if it was obvious that "Mashle can't use magic" discovery had to bring consequences. Things are going south fast, but Mash knows how to come on top of everything.

"didn't you listen to the narrator before?"

The ED is tame, surprisingly, even if i can't understand why cars are used as a concept.
Mar 5, 6:36 AM

Jan 2018
Even if I wasn't a huge fan of S1, it's still worthwhile to watch S2.

Excellent op and ed as S1.
Average anime enjoyer.
Mar 15, 5:57 AM
Oct 2023
Sort of a weak continuation to kick off the second season. No importance to any of the new characters besides their titles. The worm and random character kinda cringed me out. Jokes were ok, animation was ok, just an overall ok episode. W episode tho :)
Mar 23, 8:33 PM
Jan 2021
LET’S GO! THE DUB FOR MASHLE: MAGIC AND MUSCLES SEASON 2 IS HERE AND IT DOESN’T DISAPPOINT.

It seems that Mash and his group have become more chummy with Abel, Abyss, and Love and they are all celebrating the victory with food and games. However, Mash’s problems are just getting started.

He’s standing trial for concealing his lack of magic and now most of the Divine Visionarys want to punish him with death. Speaking of let’s introduce them. Rayne Ames is apart of the Magical Tools Administration and is the Sword Cane, Ryoh Grantz is the Magic Security Forces Captain and is the Light Cane, Renatus Revol is apart of the Magical Cemetry Administration and is the Immortal Cane, Tsurara Halestone is apart of the Magic Research Administration and is the Ice Cane, Kaldo Gehenna is apart of the Magic Talent Administration and is the Flame Cane, Agito Tyrone is apart of the Magical Creatures Administration and is the Dragon Cane, Sophia Brivia is apart of the Forbidden Magical Texts Administration and is the Knowledge Cane, and finally the main one is Orter Madl is apart of the Magical Power Administration and is the Desert Cane.

Orter claims to be speaking on behalf of all the visionaries in saying that Mash deserves death for not being able to use magic, but before that could be settled we are introduced to the Magic Parasite that feeds on someone’s mana and if someone tries to take it off, it will attach to said person. Mash takes it off of the judge dude and some kid mentions the narration. IT’S THE FIRST EPISODE AND WE ALREADY HAVE SOME FOURTH WALL BREAKING?!?!? THE CHARACTERS CAN HEAR THE NARRATIONS?! NANI?!?!??!

With that out of the way, Orter moves in to kill Mash, but Ryoh stops him and wants to give his take. Rayne and Headmaster Wahlberg also come in.

Things are about to get spicy…
Mar 27, 7:35 AM
Jun 2020
cool opening sequence
Mar 27, 8:02 PM
Oct 2023
It was good stuff.
Mar 31, 5:17 AM

May 2015
I wont go xD mashle never change.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 31, 11:12 AM
Aug 2023
very very good
i loved
Apr 1, 9:36 AM
Aug 2022
lmfao there's your cherry reason why lemon has the hots for my boy
Apr 7, 12:28 PM

Jan 2021
Man they really jumped from book 1 to book 5 right?
Apr 13, 6:36 PM

Jul 2013
I remember watching the first season on a whim on Netflix just a couple of months ago but now this sequel has finished airing and it's still not available on Netflix. So I had to watch it via other means lol. I missed the ridiculousness of this show.
Apr 15, 5:23 AM

Feb 2021
His tantrum really hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 24, 12:17 AM

Dec 2022
Aight time to watch this for another good ol Mash-kun and his overpowered antics. OP was awesome and ED was pretty good.

Apr 24, 9:04 AM

Dec 2022
Not the most productive trial ever, is it? Just about everyone is showing up to interrupt it for the hell of it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

148 by ClassyPenguino »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

124 by KingBaller06 »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

111 by vlc18 »»
May 1, 6:19 PM

» It's sad how people are Calling Macaron a non binary ( 1 2 )

Sch4n - Apr 29

84 by -DxP- »»
May 1, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

81 by KingBaller06 »»
Apr 27, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.