Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 19, 2016 2:37 AM

Jun 2010
Nice ending, but it took a while to reach this. Liked the show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2017 8:15 AM

Oct 2012
That moment when you worship a demon as a god :D

Probably that was Majin Tantei's mangaka, asking for help xD

But Sai is free once again
Doesn't that mean the worst mystery still exist? :0

I don't know I feel like the ending is pretty anti climax.. Is that what they called?
Unsatisfying end, kinda like power rangers ending
"Our heroes journey are not ending here, the evil still exist and they're going to prevail justice forever"
Something cliche like that..
I think I'll see manga's ending
"Signature removed"
Sep 9, 2017 11:42 PM

Jan 2016
The fact that I almost thought that Neuro wouldn't come back made me almost give the series 5/10..

My theory is that Sai and Yoko are like half siblings. The connection with her father and Sai being reborn is suspicious already.

Kinda glad that Neuro came back, still I was wondering who was that fat guy following Yoko, his been in the series for some time already since David Rice's case..The fat guy was watching them.

Well I'd give this series a. 7.8/10 ..
Feb 14, 2018 11:11 AM

Feb 2013
I never like when an anime ends like this, too many loose ends.
Jan 18, 2019 8:53 AM

Sep 2014
Nice Episode, Neuro's Evil Lavender was magnificent. The Ending was good but it was kinda stupid to see yako trying to save sai but i guess that's how she is. The murder cases in this show were simple but it was quite fun to see how neuro solves it using his evil tools. The supernatural element is what separates this anime from others. However I'm a bit discontent because neuro never displayed his full potential.
Aside from that, I enjoyed this show and its characters were amazing. I am curious to know the mystery behind akane-chan so i will read the manga in future for sure.
Feb 10, 2019 2:13 PM
Jan 2018
Guys which manga chapter did the anime end at :0
May 25, 2019 9:26 PM

Oct 2015
What a lame way to solve Yako's dad death mystery, I thought it would be more epic than that. I'm also disappointed by the cheesy comeback of Neuro, that shit has been done a lot in anime. I was more annoyed by the fact Yako wanted to be Sai's side, who escaped by the way. In my view it felt like she chose him than Neuro.

6/10 disappointed.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 8, 2021 12:53 AM

May 2017
They're gonna let a brutal serial killer get away just because he has a tragic backstory, spared a few people, and because he's Yako's half brother? Seriously? Oh well...

Besides several unanswered questions and a few questionable decisions, it was a fun and entertaining anime. 7/10
Jul 26, 2021 8:32 AM

Feb 2020
I hoped better from assassination classroom mangaka. Sure, its dark but most villans are cartoonish and have cartoonish reasoning. Mystery is poor, they are not even trying (culprit are too obvious and some events are too dumb). Yeah, it get better. case kind of somewhat improves in the second half, hal and sai case was some of the good ones.characters are the strong point. Ending is decent (though they went anime original).
Overall I liked it. But its far from the masterpiece (assassination classroom) which mangaka created later on
AdampkJul 26, 2021 8:44 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 20 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 21, 2008

24 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 30, 2023 3:10 AM

Poll: » Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 19 Discussion

Boursk - Mar 18, 2008

26 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 29, 2023 3:34 PM

Poll: » Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 15 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 5, 2008

29 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 29, 2023 1:37 PM

Poll: » Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 14 Discussion

cyruz - Feb 27, 2008

29 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 29, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Feb 20, 2008

18 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.