Forum Settings
Forums

'One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki.' Announces Supporting Cast, Spring 2024 Premiere

New
Dec 11, 2023 5:51 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of matoba's One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. (Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included) manga announced on Tuesday four supporting cast members. The anime is scheduled to premiere in April 2024.

Cast
Tsumugi Tsutsumi: Hana Tamegai (The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: U149)
Noeru Izumi: Saori Oonishi (Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.)
Lilishka: Yui Ogura (Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)
Hisui Tsuribuka: Kanon Takao (Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita)

Kenta Oonishi (Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon) helms the anime at Okuruto Noboru. Shougo Yasukawa (Edomae Elf) is handling the series composition and Yuuya Uetake (Spy x Family animation director) is designing the characters. Shunsuke Takizawa (Hataage! Kemono Michi) is composing the music.

matoba began serializing the romantic comedy manga in Shounen Gangan in September 2020. Square Enix shipped the sixth volume on October 12.

Yen Press licensed the manga in English in December 2021. The fourth volume shipped on August 22, with the fifth volume to be shipped on December 12.

Source: Press Release
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 11, 2023 6:13 PM

May 2021
The manga is wholesome and calming. I really hope that the studio will properly adapt the manga. Can't wait to relax with this anime.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Dec 11, 2023 6:56 PM
Apr 2020
Saori Onishi, the woman who was responsible for me to know Kanon Takao, and now both of them are here.
This one should be pretty chill to watch.
Dec 11, 2023 8:56 PM
Nov 2021
See, that's an interesting title.
Dec 11, 2023 10:11 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Yubisoft
The manga is wholesome and calming. I really hope that the studio will properly adapt the manga. Can't wait to relax with this anime.
@Yubisoft A harem of angels? I think I've seen this somewhere before.
Dec 12, 2023 1:29 AM

May 2021
Reply to RobertBobert
@Yubisoft A harem of angels? I think I've seen this somewhere before.
@RobertBobert And each of this type of anime/manga have their own uniqueness which of course the majority of mal users are unable to understand ... Your point?

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Dec 12, 2023 2:26 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Yubisoft
@RobertBobert And each of this type of anime/manga have their own uniqueness which of course the majority of mal users are unable to understand ... Your point?
Wow wow, I wasn't going to accuse this work of being secondary or mediocre. I just said that I had already seen works with a similar premise and that’s all.

More topics from this board

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

4 by ZXEAN »»
19 minutes ago

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 29

15 by puffle9000 »»
25 minutes ago

» 'Natsume Yuujinchou' TV Anime Gets Seventh Season ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Jun 30, 2023

50 by Royal_Devils1 »»
8 hours ago

» "Oshi no Ko" Season 2 Reveals Supporting Cast Pair, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - May 26

15 by red-tomato »»
Yesterday, 8:52 AM

» 'Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: You're Next' Announces Additional Cast Pair

DatRandomDude - May 30

9 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 4:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.