Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2023 3:42 AM
Aug 2020
it was another good episode, I really enjoy it for the moment.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 12, 2023 6:49 PM

Oct 2019
I wonder if aya was his sister's name and because of her death, he has shut himself up inside his house. Also, what a name for the OP. Black crack.
And that is one big bird they got. And the Garada Company seems to be stirring the pot.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Oct 12, 2023 8:15 PM
Aug 2015
I like this show. The characters in the game are cool and fun and unique. I hate the real life side. The brother actually doesn't even seem like that bad a guy. If anything he seems to have the best head on his shoulders. The dad feels disrespected and seems to have a short fuse and/or just blows up easily. The mom has yet to be shown, though we know she's the "mom" in the game. I thought she was the sister at first based on how she acted when Ichi walked in the house and the brother came downstairs in the first episode, not to mention i could swear i saw two silhouettes when the dad came home. But I digress. Overall, the worst of the fucking worst is Ichi himself. Holy fucking shit does he piss me off. His character in-game is completely fine. He cool angsty badass and yet still friendly underneath his badguy persona. But in real life he's a real fucking reprobate. Holy shit. His dad asks him for help, and he immediately goes on an inner monologue cussing him out like it's that big a fucking deal. His brother see's him looking for food and, RIGHTFULLY I MIGHT ADD, tell him he wouldn't be hungry if he got a job considering HE'S THE OLDER BROTHER. And since he can't take care of himself his brother even cooks a meal for him, and instead of the bastard being thankful or even atleast saying thanks, he instead just whines in his head "SHIT SHIT SHIT STOP LOOKING AT ME WHAT YOU THINK YOUR OLDER BROTHER IS SOME PITIFUL LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT. THIS IS WHY LIFE IS SHIT AND PEOPLE ARE SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" like wah wah wah shut the FUCK up. You ARE a lowlife piece of shit. You are worthless and refuse to do anything to change it so why should people even pity you?! You don't even deserve that! His character alone makes me want to give this show a lower score, but only because the way they wrote it comes off like he's the victim. I know it is from his POV and all and he clearly does have a victim complex along with his plethora of issues. But something about the way the story is written just feels like he's supposed to be the victim and he's not in the wrong. And I wish someone would fucking point out that he isn't the center of the god damn universe. Anyways. That pissed me off. I hope this changes in future episodes.
Oct 13, 2023 5:17 AM

Aug 2013
Chūnibyō into 3rd wall breaking reality check.

Kinda fast pacing with A's character, especially when I'm assuming they've been at it as a family for years.
Oct 14, 2023 6:32 PM
Apr 2014
Main character is a Dick.
Nov 18, 2023 5:24 PM
Jun 2022
Pico Likeable Character
Nov 20, 2023 3:57 AM

Dec 2022
So there's an intentional effort to provoke both the Pirates and the Akabane's into open warfare then.

What a generous reward too. Most multiplayer games nowadays would sooner extort you out of your cash than they would ever consider offering 300 million yen.
Archean-ReturnNov 23, 2023 2:32 AM

Shaded Horizon

Nov 23, 2023 2:26 AM
Sep 2021
So akabane family counters the pirates well, but they face a big problem i.e, the black bird.
Jan 22, 7:52 PM
Jan 2024
Seeing the current state of the family in the real world, I hope they will learn more about each other in the PLANET. It was wholesome to see Ichi's brother in the real world cook for him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 12 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

46 by z0idberger »»
May 12, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 6 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

30 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 25, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 9 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

11 by Yay267 »»
Mar 31, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 1 Discussion

stoptalkinglemur - Oct 12, 2023

18 by Jesanime »»
Mar 3, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 7 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

16 by Tony2Phones »»
Feb 25, 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.