Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 29, 2023 5:53 AM
Sep 2021
Nice case solved by ron and totomaru. Excited for all the cases and the plot.
Nov 1, 2023 4:34 AM

Jun 2020
Hmmm Ron is interesting!
Nov 6, 2023 2:51 PM

Oct 2019
Not a bad first episode. I liked the Sherlock / Poirot like deductions, though the resolution of the first case was a bit too fast - if not rushed.

I never saw that supernatural-ish ending twist coming. So Kamonohashi has the power to mesmerize murderers (only?) into killing themselves. I wonder if he can make them do anything else.
Jan 15, 12:35 AM

Mar 2015
Free boosting service by Kamonohashi
Jan 23, 11:17 PM
Dec 2022
Looks like a typical pairing of two completely different style of detectives but earnest in solving crimes. Hope it develops into good crime/slice of life/comedy anime
Jan 28, 10:07 PM

Feb 2015
Premise is a bit all over the place. This is due to the attempt to remix the Sherlock and Watson formula to an extend that it feels fresh and unique. It felt neither fresh nor unique to me. The result in episode 1 was also borderline incoherent. Goes to show how desire to be different cannot replace a solid foundation, the latter seems to be a lost art nowadays.
AkiFosuJan 28, 10:11 PM
Feb 9, 3:30 AM

Oct 2022
Oh mi gosh, this episode was so! satisfactory, it's been a good while since oneself has gotten to enjoy such a simple but humorous Anime. At first impressions of characters in chronology. The Investigation Division 1's Captain lady is a bit bossy, and fine, women like to have authority and power, and they relish it. Toto is such an airhead LMAO, but his naivete is the most likable-charming factor too, I guess. Ron is... man! if isn't just the most transfigured human being out there, I'll eat my hat (I don't have a hat), that stunning figure of a man turned into a hairy shut-in tho~ XD. From close observation of Ron's personality, He's a passionate, zealous protagonist with the desire to crack all the cases on the planet, even if that's an exaggerated notion, it's likely true. He cannot consort with sleuthwork due to some secretive oath or apprehension of nature, well I don't know the nature of restriction/prohibition of his embargo(lol, I dunno how these complex ass words are coming to me) yet. He's a great character overall, but I still can't shake off the feeling that he's a shut-in XD, the only difference is he's a beautiful male, and he's doing it(the shut-in notice) against his desires to crack cold cases, how unfair this world is.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Apr 7, 6:07 PM

Nov 2023
It looks like a fun detective duo anime.

Ron's character is quite interesting, as we do not know that much about him other than that he's a genius who kills the culprits when he finds them. Toto, luckily, will help to not get the culprits killed, which balances the partnership.
Apr 30, 7:47 PM

Aug 2019
Both younger and older Ron look incredible to me!

But his condition is insane like I want to know how that works. Thankfully, Ron has Toto to save anybody who is put in harm by his condition.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

64 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2023

25 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2023

38 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2023

54 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:35 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

70 by Sun_Chan »»
May 1, 12:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.