Forum Settings
Forums

Q4 2023 Anime & Manga Licenses [Update 11/17]

New
Sep 29, 2023 8:05 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
In this thread, you'll find a comprehensive list of anime and manga licensed in the fourth quarter (Oct-Dec) of 2023. Fall 2023 anime which were licensed before the quarter began will also be carried over for convenience. Please note that the anime licenses are for home video release; simulcast acquisitions for Fall 2023 can be found here. Digital releases are noted with an asterisk (*).

This post will be continuously updated as more licenses are announced. If you have a license that we are missing, please feel free to post it in this thread.

Anime Licenses

Discotek Media (North America)

Sentai Filmworks (North America)

Manga Licenses

Alien Books (North America)

Azuki (North America)

Comikey

Dark Horse Comics (North America)

Denpa Books (North America)

One Peace Books (North America)

J-Novel Club
[list][9/15] Around 40 Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki (The Diary of a Middle-Aged Sage's Carefree Life in Another World) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro (Butareba: The Story of a Man Turned into a Pig) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Counter Stop Mura no Goinkyo Demon-san (The Retired Demon of the Maxed-Out Village)*
[9/15] D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen (D-Genesis: Three Years after the Dungeons Appeared)*
[9/15] Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no you desu ne (The Invincible Little Lady)*
[9/15] Isshun de Chiryou shiteita noni Yakutatazu to Tsuihou sareta Tensai Chiyushi, Yami Healer toshite Tanoshiku Ikiru (The Brilliant Healer's New Life in the Shadows)*
[9/15] Isshun de Chiryou shiteita noni Yakutatazu to Tsuihou sareta Tensai Chiyushi, Yami Healer toshite Tanoshiku Ikiru (The Brilliant Healer's New Life in the Shadows) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken (From Old Country Bumpkin to Master Swordsman: My Hotshot Disciples Are All Grown Up Now, and They Won't Leave Me Alone) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi. (You Were Experienced, I Was Not: Our Dating Story) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Kisaki Kyouiku kara Nigetai Watashi (I Want to Escape from Princess Lessons)*
[9/15] Konyaku Haki wo Neratte Kioku Soushitsu no Furi wo Shitara, Sokkenai Taido Datta Konyakusha ga "Kioku wo Ushinau Mae no Kimi wa, Ore ni Betabore Datta" to Iu, Tondemonai Uso wo Tsuki Hajimeta (Fake It to Break It! I Faked Amnesia to Break off My Engagement and Now He's All Lovey-Dovey?!) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Loop 8-shuume wa Shiawase na Jinsei wo: 7-shuubun no Keikenchi to Daisan Oujo no "Kantei" de Kakusei shita Ore wa, Aibou no Behemoth to Tomo ni Musou suru (8th Loop for the Win! With Seven Lives' Worth of XP and the Third Princess's Appraisal Skill, My Behemoth and I Are Unstoppable!)*
[9/15] Mujikaku Seijo wa Kyou mo Muishiki ni Chikara wo Tare Nagasu: Koushakuke no Ochikobore Reijou, Totsugisaki de Shiawase wo Tsukami Toru (The Oblivious Saint Can't Contain Her Power: Disgraced No Longer, I'm Finding Happiness with the Prince!)*
[9/15] Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushu-sama (The Frontier Lord Begins with Zero Subjects: The Blue-Horned Maiden) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Saiaku no Avalon (Finding Avalon: The Quest of a Chaosbringer) [Light Novel]*
[9/15] Tensei Reijou wa Boukensha wo Kokorozasu (Forget Being the Villainess, I Want to Be an Adventurer!)*
[9/15] Watashi wa Succubus ja Arimasen (I Could Never Be a Succubus!) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Akuyaku Reijou wa Camping Car de Tabi ni Deru: Aibyou to Mankitsu suru Self Kokugaitsuihou (RVing My Way into Exile with My Beloved Cat: This Villainess Is Trippin') [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Buchikire Reijou wa Houfuku wo Chikaimashita.: Madousho no Chikara de Sokoku wo Tatakitsubushimasu (A Livid Lady's Guide to Getting Even: How I Crushed My Homeland with My Mighty Grimoires)*
[11/17] Buta no Liver wa Kanetsu Shiro (Butareba: The Story of a Man Turned into a Pig)*
[11/17] Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita (The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Kenseijo Adel no Yarinaoshi: Kako ni Modotta Saikyou Kensei, Hime wo Sukuu Tame ni Seijo to Naru (Sword Saint Adel's Second Chance: A Peerless Swordmaster Begins Anew as a Saint to Save the Princess) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Kyouran Reijou Nia Liston: Byoujaku Reijou ni Tensei shita Kamigoroshi no Bujin no Karei naru Musouroku (Nia Liston: The Merciless Maiden) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Mizu Zokusei no Mahoutsukai @comic (The Water Magician)*
[11/17] Mizu Zokusei no Mahoutsukai Daiichibu: Chuuou Shokoku-hen (The Water Magician: The Central Provinces Arc) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Mujikaku Seijo wa Kyou mo Muishiki ni Chikara wo Tare Nagasu: Imadai no Seijo wa Ane dewa Naku, Imouto no Watashi Datta Mitai desu (The Oblivious Saint Can't Contain Her Power: Forget My Sister! Turns Out I Was the Real Saint All Along!) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Otome Game no Heroine de Saikyou Survival (The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (Chivalry of a Failed Knight) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei (Management of Novice Alchemist) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Shuumatsu Sekai no Hakoiri Musume (Through the Viewport: Child of a Ruined World)*
[11/17] Tsuihou Kizoku wa Saikyou Skill "Seiou" de Henkyou kara Nariagaru: Haikyousha ni Nintei sareta Ore dakedo Cheat Skill de Mofumofu mo Seijo mo Nakama ni Shichaimashita (The Exiled Noble Rises as the Holy King: Befriending Fluffy Beasts and a Holy Maiden with My Ultimate Cheat Skill!) [Light Novel]*
[11/17] Yaneurabeya no Koushaku Fujin (Duchess in the Attic)*

K Manga

Kodansha USA

Manga Plus

Manga UP!

Seven Seas Entertainment (North America)

Star Fruit Books

Titan Comics (North America)

Viz Media (North America)

Yen Press (North America)

Sources:

← Q3 2023 Anime & Manga Licenses
tingyApr 18, 7:09 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Oct 1, 2023 4:28 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Seven Seas Entertainment licenses Nagahama to Be, or Not to Be for digital and physical release.
Source: https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1707800487750414429

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Mar 30, 2:50 PM
Veterinarian

Dec 2018
Hehe, I am here guys.
Mar 30, 3:07 PM

Feb 2017
Stay strong egg hunters!
Mar 31, 1:53 PM

Sep 2019
If you're reading this you're on the right track
./)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
My candies:
Bonus candies:
Apr 1, 6:58 AM

Feb 2011
dry eye blurred vision checkpoint
Apr 2, 2:55 AM
May 2021
I am losing it, man.
Apr 3, 10:26 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to ShadowNeo2
If you're reading this you're on the right track
./)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
@ShadowNeo2 can you tell me the next one :\

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
21 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
37 minutes ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
8 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
Yesterday, 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.