Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2023 6:45 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to Marenwynn

Well that was unexpected
@Marenwynn he should have done it between toes (u know doggy style) LMAO
Dec 2, 2023 7:00 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to TechOtaku
Why this anime has to be so 'unecesarily' melodramatic? Every scene is forced in an attempt to create overly tension, drama, emotions and relationships.

1st season of Bakarina is still the most -and only?- truly enjoyable modern days otome anime we have out there. Just the 1st season though cause the 2nd sadly turned out to be just another average otome anime.

5/10
@Vi- cause of the comedy it gets few more points then u gave it 7/10

the foot lick was next level lol
Jan 24, 6:25 AM
Nov 2020
Made me tear up a lot of times ngl
Jan 28, 12:41 AM
Mar 2016
This anime is not my taste at all. I watch the other 3 otome games isekai series and they did bring comedy to the show by showing the scene that protagonist afraid because it's their dead end with a panic face but it's hillarious. this anime failed to delivery that. instead what I'm seeing is MC emotional damage and cry sh*t and felt guilty for what she did horrible thing in the game of her previous life. Man I hate those cry tear bullsh*t. I watched episode 1 and just started it. I felt something is not right. Normally I would enjoy this sh*t but I felt something is not right. It's give the same vibe but totally different from Hamefura, Tearmoon, Akulas and Why Raeliana...
I watched all of those tv series as mention above and all of them are good. But this is oh my god! Crying. I hate these bullsh*t.
edited: whoever reincarnated as Pride must be a fully grown up of an adult. unlike anime I mentioned above where they're all strong will and fight and refuse to let the fate repeat the same as in game AND they also show MC funny scene of having a dead end.

Conclusion: Dropped at episode 1.
5/10
KinjiKidoJan 28, 12:45 AM
Apr 10, 5:10 AM
Jan 2017
I honestly expected at the very least some cliff hanger about the guys with the bombs, or anything really to make me watch a potential season 2 but instead it continued with her being sure she'll turn evil and all the guys around her loving her and pleading to her. I mean, i watch reverse harems from time to time but i kind of expected more in the plot from this anime
Apr 21, 2:59 PM

Aug 2019
it was a fine episode, the problem is that the show ends here.
what i assume to be the main villain of the show got introduced in the 2nd last episode and then was barely mentioned in the last one.

the show wasnt bad, in fact i wasnt bored at any point but its unfinished. we got no resolution to anything (we actually didnt even get any trouble yet) and there was no mention of planned continuation in the last episode.
from the flashback scenes of the actual events of the game the characters look like older than they are now so i dont think the events of the game have fully even started, yet the show ended.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
9 hours ago
Mar 2018
Hamefura > new version
bridison9 hours ago
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2023

30 by Magicmist »»
May 8, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2023

46 by Magicmist »»
May 1, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2023

27 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 21, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 21, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2023

42 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 21, 1:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.