Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
KATANAGATARI
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 9, 2018 8:48 PM

Jan 2017
Wow. Thank you narrator for spoiling the next episode. wtffff
Sorry for my English.
Aug 31, 2019 7:33 PM

May 2018
Good to see the 6 heads of Maniwa going on a meeting. Didn't expect Konayuki to have a super trength to lift the 6th sword, she even said that she is the weakest compared to the other in their Itezora Clan. Konayuki easily defeated Shichika at the duel, I didn't expect that. I feel bad for her, she just want to play with Togame and Shichika to avoid being lonely. Maniwa Kyouken's power is a great one too, it was a good choice of her to transfer herserlf to Konayuki. I'm glad that Konayuki was okay, Houou really did kill his teammate for the alliance. Brother vs Sister next episode, what an unexpecting event.

Dec 10, 2019 5:37 PM

Aug 2017
Ahhh, Konayuki is so cute.

Wow, Nanami killed her village, why? lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 17, 2019 4:59 AM

Dec 2014
sh*t man, i just wanted some nice story, nice fights, but what i got was a broken heart instead, poor Konayuki
Jun 20, 2020 4:48 AM
Jul 2018
I really like this episode the little girl is so cute, I would what really happened to her clan because I don't think it was just an avalanche.
Jul 3, 2020 4:22 AM

Apr 2014
Not that it matters, and not that this show has thus far shown any concern for this sort of thing, but Im VERY confident there arent any polar bears in Japan...
Sep 9, 2020 1:40 AM

Sep 2018
They're sweet, they always act like a couple. More than a friend, less than a couple :D

I love the baby girl! It's weird how her clan died when they're all have super human strength, they should be able to survive that avalanche!

I'm glad baby girl is alive and I hope she will got new friends in Owari ๏ธ
Sep 23, 2020 6:13 PM

Jul 2013
Togames frozen hair looked pretty funny. I can't believe Shichika didn't noticed when his legs began to cool down so much that he wasn't even able to stand anymore.

That little girl Konayuki was such a cutie. But damn at the same time I was surprised about her strength. I mean sure the people there were known for being strong but such a little girl? Especially when she showed the sword to Togame and Shichika. When it fell down it reminded me a lot on the weights Rock Lee removed against his fight against Gaara. It's also the first time we saw Shichika lose.

Kyouken had an interesting ability. At first I was sure she killed Konayuki with the body transfer. Smart idea of Shichika attacking the tattoos. But wtf happened afterwards? Houou just casually beheaded Kawauso to excuse the little event with Kyouken.

There was a good amount of developement for Shichika in this episode. He didn't kill without thinking and he also thought about himself and Togame and what will happen after they found all the swords.

The only part I didn't like was the revealment at the end with Nanami.

Dec 2, 2020 7:41 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Another entertaining episode! I still want to be a member of the Insect Squad but now that they are gone, perhaps just wearing a strange outfit would be enough. I do like how the ending artwork changes with the episodes. This one had the 3 little snowmen in it!
Dec 12, 2020 1:19 AM
Apr 2020
why the hell would they spoil that.... wtf
Apr 12, 2022 2:38 AM

Aug 2020
Ayo did they really just spoil the next episode of the series in the epilogue? It seems there was a reason for them doing it, but I wonder if it was a good choice.

ใ€Œ ๐•‚๐•–๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•–๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•ค, ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ใ€

Aug 23, 2022 1:34 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Konayuki is okay, and that's all that matters. It's to her who Shichika suffers his first loss though, wow. I was sort of expecting him to win every battle, but nope, he's weak against amateurs. Jaded swordsman with moves faster than the speed of light? Easy. Strong kid with heavy sword? HARD MODE ACTIVATED

I like how Togame tells Shichika to kill her if her body gets taken over, and Shichika's just like "yeah sure". Boss

The episode preview though. Slight art style change?? And also I was kind of expecting him to have to fight his sister, but I thought that would happen near the end. Instead it happens just over halfway through, so soon! Well you can definitely say that so far they're succeeding in keeping things interesting that's for sure. This episode imo was easily better than the last one, which I thought was the weakest one so far.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 18, 2023 7:00 AM
Aug 2013
this anime is so ridiculously stupid I can't stand it
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Jul 9, 2010

225 by valennienana »»
Yesterday, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hana-kei - Apr 16, 2010

420 by valennienana »»
Apr 22, 6:30 AM

» END SPOILERS - Iโ€™ve Never Witnessed Such Epic Implosion

deaf_amish_guy - Jun 6, 2020

10 by Nesquikscope »»
Mar 31, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Feb 8, 2010

180 by ariharan_ars »»
Feb 3, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Katanagatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Dec 10, 2010

631 by I_LIKE_ANIME_SO »»
Jan 3, 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.