Forums
Angels of Death
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 31, 2023 1:37 AM
Aug 2020
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=494616

I will highlight some key aspects of Angels of Death:

1. Setting: The anime excels at creating a dark and unsettling atmosphere, which complements the thriller genre. The eerie building and its mysterious inhabitants add depth to the overall setting.

2. Character Development: The character development of Rachel and Zack is engaging to watch. As their backgrounds and motives are gradually revealed, it adds complexity to their actions and interactions throughout the series.

3. Pacing: Angels of Death keeps a steady pace, maintaining the viewers' interest by revealing bits of the mystery at the right moments. The balance between action and character-driven moments contributes to an engaging narrative.

4. Plot Twists: The anime incorporates some surprising plot twists, adding an element of unpredictability. These twists keep the audience guessing and intrigued about the characters' fates.

5. Art and Animation: The art style and animation are suitable for the dark theme of the series. It effectively captures the eerie atmosphere and complements the overall storytelling.

However, while Angels of Death has its strengths, some viewers might find certain aspects less appealing. The plot can be complicated at times, which might make it challenging to follow for some audiences. Additionally, some episodes may feel repetitive or slow-paced, affecting the overall momentum of the story.

If you enjoy psychological thrillers and don't mind some complexities in the plot, this series could be a captivating watch.

Regardless, I watched this anime to the end, even if it means blinding my eyes, simply because I've already started it.
Jul 31, 2023 1:50 AM
Jun 2021
Post it in review not here
Jul 31, 2023 1:58 AM
Aug 2020
Hikari5849 said:
Post it in review not here

already posted it and i can't remove this forum anyway. This forum post will also serve as a warning, as forum post gets attention easily hahaha
Jul 31, 2023 2:11 AM
Sep 2021
yeah this was my first anime i watched and I liked it
Jul 31, 2023 3:52 AM
Oct 2020
I love this anime, it is so underrated, it gets too much unnecessary hate
Jul 31, 2023 4:18 AM
Nov 2022
Can you really blame a rpg maker inspired anime?
Quite impossible for such thing to be perfect.
Jul 31, 2023 5:05 AM
Apr 2022
I love this anime. I don’t care what people say.
Jul 31, 2023 6:09 AM

Jan 2022
I remember enjoying it a lot but I have not played the original game yet to compare
Jul 31, 2023 7:29 AM
Aug 2022
it's peak for surešŸ™
Jul 31, 2023 8:27 AM
Jul 2023
One of my favorites for sure.
Jul 31, 2023 8:52 AM
Aug 2022
I hate this anime, it is so overrated, it gets too much unnecessary love
Jul 31, 2023 9:05 AM

Jan 2013
If we're talking about your review, then no, it's complete shit. It literally reads as if you enjoyed the show, your only reservations are in regard to how other viewers might feel about it. The only thing in the entire review that reads negatively is a throwaway line toward the end about "even if it means blinding my eyes" which just feels like a strange, out of context comment. The score and the overall tone of the review do not match whatsoever, you need to do a much better job of articulating why it's a bad anime if you feel a score of 4/10 is appropriate. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 31, 2023 9:07 AM
Aug 2020
LostSpectre said:
If we're talking about your review, then no, it's complete shit. It literally reads as if you enjoyed the show, your only reservations are in regard to how other viewers might feel about it. The only thing in the entire review that reads negatively is a throwaway line toward the end about "even if it means blinding my eyes" which just feels like a strange, out of context comment given the rest of the praise you heaped onto the show. The score and the overall tone of the review do not match whatsoever, you need to do a much better job of articulating why it's a bad anime if you feel a score of 4/10 is appropriate. 

I'm trying to be objectively as possible though taking consideration of significant others
Jul 31, 2023 9:09 AM

Jan 2013
-Maple said:
LostSpectre said:
If we're talking about your review, then no, it's complete shit. It literally reads as if you enjoyed the show, your only reservations are in regard to how other viewers might feel about it. The only thing in the entire review that reads negatively is a throwaway line toward the end about "even if it means blinding my eyes" which just feels like a strange, out of context comment given the rest of the praise you heaped onto the show. The score and the overall tone of the review do not match whatsoever, you need to do a much better job of articulating why it's a bad anime if you feel a score of 4/10 is appropriate. 

I'm trying to be objectively as possible though taking consideration of significant others
That makes absolutely zero sense. The entire review is positive, and then you shit on the anime by giving it a 4. It's fucking nonsense. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 31, 2023 9:13 AM
Aug 2020
LostSpectre said:
-Maple said:

That makes absolutely zero sense. The entire review is positive, and then you shit on the anime by giving it a 4. It's fucking nonsense. 

I'm trying to be objective when it comes to reviewing an anime but my ratings are sometimes subjective or biased which is shown in my profile descriptions.
Jul 31, 2023 9:15 AM
Aug 2020
-Maple said:
LostSpectre said:

I'm trying to be objective when it comes to reviewing an anime but my ratings are sometimes subjective or biased which is shown in my profile descriptions.

nonetheless i wouldn't recommend this anime
Jul 31, 2023 9:16 AM
Nov 2019
this was among the first batch of anime i couldn't finish. it was just that bad. the big problems i think was that 1-pacing was shit (but i finished in/spectre so i dont have room to talk about that) and 2-main gal was canonically a plank of wood.
and about your review, it seems strangely empty. i can copy and paste the text for like 10 other shows and it'd mostly work (after minor changes of course). be more specific like how the dude is supposed to be mentally challenged cuz of his backstory or something (i dont actually remember) but he plotarmors his way through situations that not even healthy people could.
Jul 31, 2023 9:18 AM
Jan 2021
I hate this anime so much. It's the worst one I've ever watched. I wanted to drop it at episode 2 just because of Isaac's laugh but I'm a completionist so my hate increased by further watching it
Jul 31, 2023 9:22 AM
Aug 2020
it took me almost 7 months šŸ¤Æ
Jul 31, 2023 9:33 AM

Jan 2013
-Maple said:
LostSpectre said:

So, objectively you thought it was a good anime, but subjectively you didn't like it? Your review is nothing but praise, still completely illogical. 

Objectivity is meaningless when it comes to subjective concepts like ratings/reviews, all you can do is give your own opinions. 
Jul 31, 2023 12:00 PM
Nov 2017
Started well and did misfire in the mid but ended but ended up good
7/10
Jul 31, 2023 2:53 PM
Jan 2021
It’s pretty garbo, but animation is good
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jul 31, 2023 2:56 PM
Nov 2020
CrunchyCrobat said:
I love this anime, it is so underrated, it gets too much unnecessary hate

What do people hate about it? I really enjoyed it.
Jul 31, 2023 4:10 PM
Jul 2023
it's kinda mid, I feel like they could've done more with it and changed a couple things.
Jul 31, 2023 4:49 PM
Feb 2021
I couldnt recommend it
Jul 31, 2023 9:51 PM

May 2023
it's one of the best thriller psychology anime that have released
Jul 31, 2023 9:52 PM

May 2023
it's one of the best thriller psychology anime that have released
Aug 1, 2023 8:32 AM
Aug 2019
RopeBuny said:

for an rpg maker game its really good, for an anime it well wouldnt be that great but there is not much like it to compare so its good, i was gonna say its bad and give a recommendation on what to watch instead but there isnt like anything
Aug 2, 2023 9:46 AM
Nov 2022
mirefong said:
RopeBuny said:

for an rpg maker game its really good, for an anime it well wouldnt be that great but there is not much like it to compare so its good, i was gonna say its bad and give a recommendation on what to watch instead but there isnt like anything

Yeah. That is true
Aug 6, 2023 7:09 AM
Apr 2023
I quite liked the dark kind of setting it was one of my first like this and I enjoyed it, it was funny and serious at times and it just works
Sep 16, 2023 12:31 PM
May 2023
I think this anime is very good but why people not very like it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

38 by Zertur »»
Apr 27, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

166 by Nelelelen »»
Apr 7, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2018

69 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:09 AM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 4 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by Waifuspls547 »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:22 AM

» How the tf ?

Bruh-__- - Feb 21, 2022

33 by Neostorm-X »»
Mar 8, 2023 11:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.