Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 24, 2023 12:39 PM

Feb 2020
For the friends that they or I unfriended, but a reason wasn't given nor do I know what happened nor does it need to be shared again
I wish them the very best

Treger- The best way I can describe our connection is similar to an occasional met up at a commonplace, not talking to each other for months, and coming right back as if that was yesterday. We've had our...disagreements on things, but they're so widely fun and exciting to do, that in the back of my mind, I look forward to it whenever it does come up. While that may seem like a normal friendship, I know that Treger has my back through any depressing moments of life, and I have his. Though, this has only come up once. After that, we keep it to yourselves with this silent agreement, but I know, and I hope he knows, that when we have these occasional chats, we can share whatever is on our minds. Because of that, I hope to move somewhere close to him, so we can have those meetups at any random time we feel like. Since I treasure every single one.

[*]Matt108- Describing my friendship with Matt is like describing why the sun is yellow. It's not as confusing as you would think, but still plenty hard to explain. He's someone that needs people to a certain degree I've long since forgotten. He treasures them wholeheartedly, yes, but he's not the best at creating a two-way street with them. Many things he has talked length among length about himself and the things he's interested in, without regard for what I want to talk about. Eventually, it became difficult to do so. Yet, something about him does make me want to stay friends with him. I suppose it's the fact he does appreciate what I do for him, along with all his friends. No matter what, he does show that kindness from time to time, making it difficult to dislike being his friend. Sometimes, I wish he took my advice or improved in ways I think are better for him, but that wouldn't be Matt, would it? Perhaps that's not even a bad thing either. But, I hope I can say he's a friend I love, truthfully. I don't know when that is, but I'm wiling to still be friends with him til that day arrives.

[*]Ichigo- She seemed like a hero of life to me. Back when I was in the lowest point of my life thus far, she seemed like a future version of myself that pushed through and were living life to their fullest. Yet, that was a misunderstanding because she too still struggles with those moments. Eventually, I was in her position, giving her advice on life and showing her what I saw previously. I don't resent her though, and I still, try my best to help. Because I know that she too can reach that place I thought she was at, love herself and explore life with a grin so wide that it almost falls off. Instead of clinging to those for love, she will have that love within, and a day I hope to come, we travel around a country together. I simply wish her, the very best.

[*]Amity- I haven't known for very long, but I can already say that I greatly love our friendship. Amity has gone through some troublesome things, but she comes out of it with a very grounded view of it. She doesn't seem to care about the viewpoints of others on what she does with her. Not in a rude or ignorant way, but an almost indifferent way? It's hard to say, but there is a charm about how she thinks. It reminds me of how I used to talk with friends back in school. Casually mentioning subjects of interest and having fun with it. Whether a problem, a hobby, a debate, or anything, it's all in good fun. And I love doing it with her. I can tell from how she randomly says nice things without knowing the appreciation from me, I can already tell our friendship is something I will adore for ages. I hope to visit a random country in a random place with her, and see how much fun comes out of it. Yes, not the best desire, but I have a feeling it will be worth it. As long as I'm with Amity, I know it will be.
KishbokaiFeb 3, 4:15 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Third Year on Mal

Kishbokai - Feb 24

0 by Kishbokai »»
Feb 24, 12:55 PM

» Second Year On MAL Bio

Kishbokai - Feb 24, 2023

0 by Kishbokai »»
Feb 24, 2023 7:37 PM

» Other places that I'm on

Kishbokai - Aug 5, 2021

0 by Kishbokai »»
Aug 5, 2021 8:43 AM

» Mal stats

Kishbokai - Aug 5, 2021

0 by Kishbokai »»
Aug 5, 2021 8:37 AM

» Gfx

Kishbokai - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Kishbokai »»
Aug 5, 2021 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.