Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2023 10:54 AM

Mar 2019
I would like to add these works on Tetsuro Ueyama's page.

"Lampo, a boy living in a port town on the Evlian Peninsula, meets Yoshino, a girl protected by a robot that fell from the sky while he was fishing. She is a priestess of the Jehuan Kingdom, says that she cannot return to the Kingdom of God until she finds out the true intentions of her attendant Taihou, who took her away, but the Kingdom's army arrives on the peninsula to bring Yoshino back".

Cover:

A collaboration between the Ueyama brothers; written by Michiro Ueyama and illustrated by Tetsuro Ueyama.

Cover:

"Professor X is a mutant who has acquired superhuman powers through mutation. He leads the righteous mutant team X-MEN to realize peaceful coexistence with humanity. One day, Professor X received a report of an attack on the Space Observation Center, and Wolverine and other veteran X-MEN were dispatched to the site. Only inexperienced 13-year-old Jubilee and Professor X are at headquarters. Magneto, their enemy, attacks the gap. Magneto tries to destroy the humans of the earth by stealing the mutant ability amplifier "Cerebro" that is kept at the headquarters."

Cover:

Tetsuro Ueyama's most recent work, still in publication since 2016 with 11 chapters. Being independently serialized as doujinshi on the Booth.pm website. Site: https://temaeyashop.booth.pm/

Cover:

Product of the crowdfunding Tetsuro Ueyama Renaissance Project. Site: https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/402397

Includes three one-shots with color pages and a new exclusive content:
"Farsiders - Morning Glory Chapter" (published in 2000 on Monthly Dragon Junior);
"Farsiders - Bellflower Chapter" (New exclusive work, from 2021); 
"Mobile Swordsman Gunborg VZ" (published in 1993 on Bessatsu CoroCoro Comic and owner of the 25th Fujiko Fujio Award);
"Senpuken Haganemaru" (published in 1993 on Bessatsu CoroCoro Comic).

Cover:
MarusaruMaiaJul 8, 2023 11:01 AM
Jul 10, 2023 1:05 AM

Aug 2017
You can submit them here:
https://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=mangadb&do=add

(incidentally, you seem to have read some of his other works, were they translated in some language or did you read the original Japanese ones?)
Jul 10, 2023 7:03 AM

Mar 2019
St0rmblade said:

(incidentally, you seem to have read some of his other works, were they translated in some language or did you read the original Japanese ones?)
Aw dang! Thanks, I really didn't know about that! But I bet it takes a while to get approved... anyway, thanks again.

And yes, I had to read these series in Japanese, since nobody is interested in translating them. I was able to download the raws from some old sites, and I also bought the volumes from a jap store.
Jan 15, 6:11 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to MarusaruMaia
St0rmblade said:

Aw dang! Thanks, I really didn't know about that! But I bet it takes a while to get approved... anyway, thanks again.

And yes, I had to read these series in Japanese, since nobody is interested in translating them. I was able to download the raws from some old sites, and I also bought the volumes from a jap store.
@MarusaruMaia UnTrained is available as an official English translation eBook on Amazon.com.
Jan 23, 5:51 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to contractor-z
@MarusaruMaia UnTrained is available as an official English translation eBook on Amazon.com.
@contractor-z AW NICE! I really didn't know that, thanks for the info!

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7694 by nerfsunny »»
Yesterday, 2:09 PM

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

133 by spectre699 »»
Yesterday, 3:04 AM

» What can you do instead of requesting manga addition on this forum

St0rmblade - May 1

0 by St0rmblade »»
May 1, 6:55 AM

» Can we add the Akudama drive manga?

APolygons2 - Apr 28

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 29, 5:15 AM

» Add request: Watashi, Nichijou wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!

Riotstarter - Apr 4, 2022

6 by Riotstarter »»
Apr 27, 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.