Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 9, 2023 6:16 PM
Jul 2023
What is Bleach?

It is a story that after its end, it disappointed their fans and it was a huge down fall.
His fans decided to make up a lie and say that the managers of the jump magazine pressured and this was the result of their mistake and not Kobo's! But later it became clear that it had nothing to do with the department and it was the mangaka who could not finish his story well.
Now the same people are calling this story is a PEAK! LUUUUUUUUUUUUL 
Jul 9, 2023 6:25 PM
Dec 2021
chad4ever said:
What is Bleach?

It is a story that after its end, it disappointed their fans and it was a huge down fall.
His fans decided to make up a lie and say that the managers of the jump magazine pressured and this was the result of their mistake and not Kobo's! But later it became clear that it had nothing to do with the department and it was the mangaka who could not finish his story well.
what a joke of a comment without even knowing why the story was rushed and lacked in the final arc because publishers pushed him to finish it also you seem to be the one to be spreading misinformation on a new account to only hate bleach damn people like you are a joke lol
Jul 9, 2023 6:25 PM

Aug 2020
Opening reminded me of Harukaze. Nice vibes.

Jul 9, 2023 6:32 PM

Sep 2011
chad4ever said:
What is Bleach?

Its more bleach was always style over substance with likable characters, so when an adaptation that actually matches the style comes around its a really easy and satisfying watch.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 9, 2023 6:34 PM

Jul 2012
WE'RE BACK!!

I looove the Stern Ritter scenes! More Jugram and Bazz-B is always welcome for me
And my boy Askin gets a little screentime yay

Can't wait for next ep!
Jul 9, 2023 6:54 PM

Jul 2023
AurasNep said:
chad4ever said:
What is Bleach?

what a joke of a comment without even knowing why the story was rushed and lacked in the final arc because publishers pushed him to finish it also you seem to be the one to be spreading misinformation on a new account to only hate bleach damn people like you are a joke lol
Jump didn’t interfere whatsoever. Piecing together all the info we’ve gotten what I think happened is that kubo was suffering from a torn tendon so maybe decided to cut out a few of the things he might’ve planned for the arc.

At some point he gave notice and projected to the editor or whoever is the pertinent party that he would end the series in a year. But a year was not the right amount of time to produce an ideal ending, especially not after he spent 10 chapters on a mayuri fight. But I don’t think it’s as simple as snapping your fingers to change the end date jump had other series lined up to replace bleach in the magazine after it stopped. You can’t just change all of that at the flip of a hat so kubo had to stick to his one year estimate.

There’s no evidence that jump made any call regarding the series at all I don’t know how people think this.
Most of that is not in any way confirmed it’s just an educated guess but it’s more plausible than the series getting rushed or cancelled.
Jul 9, 2023 6:54 PM
Apr 2021
This anime always surprises people. I really liked this episode, even though it didn't have a fight, but the story was very interesting.
Jul 9, 2023 8:11 PM
Jul 2011
Poor simp guy, hopefully he at least got one off one last time before Bambi split him in two.
New OP is kind of a miss, visually it has vibes of old Bleach during downtime in between big arcs but the song is very forgettable.
Bazz-B, one of the more interesting Stern Ritters, already popping off.
2nd Invasion already happening, good stuff. Glad to see Bleach train is back on going again.
Jul 9, 2023 8:40 PM
Senpai

May 2021
Okay bleach is back. What a stacked season this is. I like it (:
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 9, 2023 8:41 PM
Jun 2016
It amazes me that other fandom come here to trash the anime and think people will be cool about it. If you don’t like it this much, why would you be watching the part 2 of it… part 1 I get it, but the second part?? I think people just want discredit the series for the safe of it
Jul 9, 2023 9:09 PM

Jun 2012
I do wish they put a little more into Bazz-B and Jugo's confrontation. More than anything from the Sternrittters I'd like to see them interact more.

Talking about possible cuts to the ending, I don't think
ever comes up again.

Kokorowagurasu said:
It amazes me that other fandom come here to trash the anime and think people will be cool about it. If you don’t like it this much, why would you be watching the part 2 of it… part 1 I get it, but the second part?? I think people just want discredit the series for the safe of it
It's like they've waited as long as Yhwach did just to act up like some bitches.
OchimushaJul 9, 2023 9:13 PM
Jul 9, 2023 9:18 PM

Jun 2012
JizzyHitler said:
chad4ever said:
What is Bleach?

Its more bleach was always style over substance with likable characters, so when an adaptation that actually matches the style comes around its a really easy and satisfying watch.
Exactly. I'm glad Kubo is nothing like this Kobo.
Jul 9, 2023 9:55 PM
Nov 2019
I love the art style updates but damn it Hulu has a bad problem with the subtitles not syncing. I have no choice but to wait for the dubs. if Disney wants to get into anime they either need to do simul- dub cast or fix their subtitle problem so that it actually lines up till the dubs come out.
Jul 9, 2023 10:03 PM

Mar 2013
Weird, I don't think I'd ever see Ichigo's friends having the knowledge nor the experience of knowing the Soul Society... I am confused.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 10, 2023 12:47 AM
Jun 2016
astralkill00 said:
Weird, I don't think I'd ever see Ichigo's friends having the knowledge nor the experience of knowing the Soul Society... I am confused.

They’ve been exposed to it a lot through hollow/fake Katakura town arc, so it’s kinda natural. Plus, they developed some spiritual pressure as well, even though minor.
Jul 10, 2023 1:39 AM
Oct 2019
JizzyHitler said:
chad4ever said:
What is Bleach?

These are some of the most low IQ comments I’ve ever read back to back.
Jul 10, 2023 2:25 AM
Apr 2021
it was a very good first episode
Jul 10, 2023 5:34 AM
Jun 2020
My fav shonen anime is backkk im so hyped
Jul 10, 2023 6:09 AM
Feb 2021
PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION PEAK FICTION
Jul 10, 2023 6:42 AM
Nov 2017
Good start and I'm excited for the upcoming episodes.
Jul 10, 2023 8:15 AM

Sep 2012
felt a lil weak, not much hype so far. hopefully it gets better in the next eps
Jul 10, 2023 8:37 AM
May 2015
Karma1100 said:
JizzyHitler said:

These are some of the most low IQ comments I’ve ever read back to back.

Nope he’s right, it’s complete style over substance. Kubo is a brilliant artist and character designer, but is also one of the worst shonen writers I’ve ever seen. If you like decent popcorn fun, constant action, and cool looking/ attractive characters, Bleach can absolutely scratch that itch, but don’t expect it to do much else for you.
Jul 10, 2023 8:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn Uryuu as Yhwach's successor that's tough. Let's hope Ichigo won't be stuck in the Soul Society xD Now it's the 9 last days of the world except if they save it, hopefully.
Jul 10, 2023 10:07 AM
Dec 2021
very greta ep vey nice
Jul 10, 2023 10:53 AM
Mar 2018
I guess Uryu Ishida is up to something
Jul 10, 2023 10:55 AM
Feb 2021
ripped bro apart for lookin at titties...
Jul 10, 2023 12:28 PM
Jul 2017
inoue and chad are training
buakuya recovered
grimjow tease with inoue again (2x) this exp with his hood on

pretty average ep

not sure what the purpose of killing her mate for the sternreider was

Jul 10, 2023 1:43 PM
Dec 2020
Giselle Gewelle best waifu i will smash if she is male <3
Jul 10, 2023 2:05 PM
Oct 2022
really good ep 100/100
Jul 10, 2023 2:34 PM
Dec 2014
So HYPED for the battle to come
Jul 10, 2023 6:26 PM
Nov 2019
the action awaited in the latest story
My Candies :
Jul 10, 2023 7:33 PM
Feb 2023
The new episode was filled with new information about the characters and events that happened in the anime, not quite the action start to a new season of anime but great nonetheless.
Jul 10, 2023 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
Shirtless Byakuya...
Jul 10, 2023 8:44 PM

Jul 2016
Makuro said:
felt a lil weak, not much hype so far. hopefully it gets better in the next eps

Agreed. Hopefully just laying the groundwork. Now that the invasion is back on full bore we will see some action.
Jul 10, 2023 10:38 PM

Aug 2020
3.5/5

Bleach is back with a decent premiere giving us glimpse of what's about to transpire. I still get giddy getting an OG series like Bleach with modern animation. I enjoyed the vivid colors(as always) and especially the shot compositions during the Yhwach and Uryu scenes. Uryu's decision to suddenly join the Quincy side still bewilders me a bit to this day but ill have to wait & see how it plays out in the anime but for now, the INVASION has begun already. We're in for some classic battle shounen here folks~~
Jul 11, 2023 12:59 AM
Nov 2022
THIS IS SO FIRE WHAT
Jul 11, 2023 2:03 AM
Jan 2023
FMABALWAYS said:
AurasNep said:
Jump didn’t interfere whatsoever. Piecing together all the info we’ve gotten what I think happened is that kubo was suffering from a torn tendon so maybe decided to cut out a few of the things he might’ve planned for the arc.

At some point he gave notice and projected to the editor or whoever is the pertinent party that he would end the series in a year. But a year was not the right amount of time to produce an ideal ending, especially not after he spent 10 chapters on a mayuri fight. But I don’t think it’s as simple as snapping your fingers to change the end date jump had other series lined up to replace bleach in the magazine after it stopped. You can’t just change all of that at the flip of a hat so kubo had to stick to his one year estimate.

There’s no evidence that jump made any call regarding the series at all I don’t know how people think this.
Most of that is not in any way confirmed it’s just an educated guess but it’s more plausible than the series getting rushed or cancelled.
Why are you lying?

All we know is that Kubo got the notification to end the series in due time from the higher ups. That's all that was stated for the notification to BLEACH's end. Kubo simply had to time the story right to end it right. If you think he shouldn't give the captains their final fights then that's on you but that's not the vision Kubo himself had for the story. When the final stretch started as Kubo was running out of time he decided to switch the focus entirely on Ichigo. This caused Uryu's fight to be off-screened mainly, but that's about it.

Also the ending of BLEACH was always how he envisioned it to be. The story of BLEACH starts with "we fear that which we cannot see" and "people have hope because they can't see Death standing behind them". The story ends by defeating the villain that goes against the theme of hope as he wants to get rid of the very concepts of life and death that the BLEACH universe is foundated on, and with the Aizen monologue about the march of courage to keep living while fearing death.

It's a very powerful ending to the story that presents the reader with a message, a question and an answer. 
Peksipoika92837Jul 11, 2023 2:07 AM
Jul 11, 2023 2:51 AM
Nov 2019
amazing best anime 10/10 love it
Jul 11, 2023 3:00 AM
Jun 2022
so good this anime is the best of all time
Jul 11, 2023 5:29 AM
May 2019
This season will explode my eyeballs. Bleach is back. fk naruto
Jul 11, 2023 10:44 AM
Sep 2020
PURE FİRE!!! ABSOLUTELY A GREAT STARTT FOR BLEACHH
Jul 11, 2023 1:23 PM

Jan 2011
Chad an Hime training? wonder if anything will come from that, very cool visulas but not much interesting stuff happned besides the start of the second invasion
Jul 11, 2023 2:50 PM

Jan 2021
Felt bad for the dude who thought he was gonna get some 💀 I’m just happy that bleach is back again
Jul 11, 2023 6:08 PM
Apr 2017
bleach is simple peak anime, thats it.
Jul 11, 2023 6:15 PM
Dec 2015
Bleach is back!
Incredible how fast 6 months flew by.

Saturdays got a whole lot more exciting!
Jul 11, 2023 6:35 PM
Jun 2015
Bleach is back…AGAIN! Let’s go! This episode was the calm before the storm. Let the Quincy Invasion 2 begin!

I know Uryu has something up his sleeve. He always has a reason for doing something, and I don’t believe after 180+ episodes he would just betray Ichigo and the rest just like that, but we shall see.

As for Ichigo, what type of training is he about to undergo? We already know he will beat the odds and obtain a crazy power up
Jul 12, 2023 4:09 AM
May 2020
PERFECTION, PERFECTION... PERFECTION!!!!!
Jul 12, 2023 5:08 AM
Jun 2014
The anime is getting better
Jul 12, 2023 5:52 AM
May 2019
very great first episode
Jul 12, 2023 5:55 AM

Dec 2017
yesssssss it is time for grimmjow to be back!

Overall pretty weak first episode. They could've omitted half the content shown and focused more on ichigo and the stern-ritters.

Also, did people really go through 300+ bleach episodes only to hate on it? I really need that much free time in my life.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

176 by BipulGamer07 »»
Today, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

288 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2023

214 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2023

239 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 15, 2023

194 by bushman66 »»
Apr 30, 5:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.