Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 9, 7:42 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Treyv0n
Awww what a nice ending to a season it was cute to see Nagisa give Shiraishi his first birthday present that wasn’t from his family bro was so flustered he didn’t even know how to react bc it’s never happened to him ever, Nagisa really is perfect for him🥹💜

If this doesn’t get a season 2 I think I might just go ahead and read the manga just to see how these 2 get married off☺️

I really enjoyed this show the art quality was just eye candy to me and I loved Nagisa’s color palette being purple that’s such a perfect color for a character like her, I’ll miss Akina as well she made this show as well as Nagisa I’ll give this a 9/10 based on how much I enjoyed this show😊☺️😊☺️💜❤️
@Treyv0n Oh do please continue with the manga. So far, I've been waiting an entire year with no Season 2 in sight. Regardless, it's a neat ending to this season.

• Kubo finally teasing Akina back is a neat little detail.
  • I like the little detail that Kubo is still not used to drinking bitter coffee. Nice little of continuity there.
  • The flashback to how Kubo became interested in Shiraishi featured a moment where both of their leitmotifs are woven in together in the soundtrack.
Apr 10, 4:03 PM
Apr 2021
@Shark5Sharky oh yeah I’m definitely gonna check out the manga bc it’s already finished and I cant wait to see how they both get married hehe Ik it’s gonna be so wholesome 🥰🥰🥰

And I started this anime now bc I was waiting for a season 2 since 2023 when it aired but as you said they wasn’t any news or anything in sight for season 2 to get an announcement so I just watched it now bc I couldn’t take it anymore🤣

Nagisa getting back at Akina was so funny and the way she stole her coffee was even funnier and I also loved during the eyecatcher Nagisa still thinks coffee tastes bitter😭

And yeah I love the backstory of how Kubo got interested in Shiraishi like finally it’s something I always wanted to know, and just like in episode 1 I think, remember how Shiraishi said he was so invisible that the school added him twice in the yearbook even though he was present, Kubo said the same thing in this episode which was a nice continuity from the beginning of the series😊

Overall great show like I said 9/10 gonna read the manga as soon as I finish some other mangas that I promised myself that I was gonna read🤗🙌🏽
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2023

71 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 10, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2023

47 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2023

53 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 6, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

165 by Araw22 »»
Apr 4, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2023

72 by Shark5Sharky »»
Apr 4, 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.