Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2023 10:10 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Please DO NOT discuss the manga events after Episode 4!
If you haven't watched Episode 3 yet, go watch it here before you spoil yourself (ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

Best of Episode 4

Post your favorite scene/event from the third episode!

You can describe it in words and/or include a screenshot :D
(Please only 1 screenshot.)

To post a screenshot:
1. Upload the image to a website like imgur.com or send it to a friend on Discord!
2. Get the link to the image. (Make sure it ends with .png or .jpg)
3. Click the icon on the BBCode edit and paste the URL.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 5, 2023 4:16 AM
Jul 2020
Thanks for opening this @Kineta!

Coming to the episode.
Best episode so far!
Love the litte "Ittekimasu mama" before school although it was in the 1st episode as well!

Kana, Kana, Kana! That moment when the mangaka cried was easily one of my favorite moments! And kudos to Aqua for bringing his talent out :D I loved it absolutely loved it
A lot of new characters were introduced at school. I keep forgetting that Ruby had never had a proper childhood and poor girl being conscious of how famous everyone is.. it was wholesome.

https://imgur.com/a/fm0nlMu
May 5, 2023 6:39 AM

Mar 2021
Episode 4 was SO well done! As a major Aqua and Melt fan, seeing them both together animated is a dream come true!!! 
My favorite part of this episode has got to be when Aqua guided Melt to have a better, more authentic reaction while acting. The thought of action that has to go into doing something like that by Aqua, and the way Melt caught on and realized what to do was just amazing teamwork. Kana was able to steal the show (WHICH FROM THE MOMENT SHE WAS QUED FOR HER LINE TO THE MOMENT SHE STARTED CRYING WAS ACTUALLY 10 SECONDS??? THAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL???) and make the final episode of Sweets Today and big hit! 
May 5, 2023 4:43 PM
I like water

Feb 2020
I loved the episode, I don't know why, but I really liked it when the mangaka feels happy about the final episode of her manga adaptation. All in all I don't think it's one of the best scenes of the episode, but I still have to point it out because I liked it a lot.

May 6, 2023 12:04 AM

Dec 2016
Best scene so far on this episode is definitely the part when Aqua plays the cut for his stalker role and we get to see him being serious and controlling those around him. He manipulated that whole scene which made it a fantastic show. It's great to see how the mangaka gets to feel more alive again after watching the new episode that Aqua was in. Haha, it just shows how big of an impact Aqua was in the show.
❅Discord
May 12, 2023 11:13 PM

Feb 2018
Aqua completely ruined the moment. Those purple boy also brought out his potential although not as good as Aqua. I like the scene when Aqua licks a knife. and I like Kanna expression it's too cute. Kanna is good at crying.
May 22, 2023 6:38 PM
Feb 2019
Kannnaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhh!!! x,,))
May 23, 2023 4:20 AM
Jan 2019
Aqua became serious, and by doing that he made everyone else do their utmost best. Everyone loved that episode, and Kana proved just how good she is at her job. This episode was filled with awesome moments, although if I had to choose, the mangaka crying out of happiness after watching that episode was the best part! It just her seeing that her work was finally done justice and that her efforts were not in vain, just spoke to me in some way. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» 🎁 Rewards Ladder ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - May 21, 2023

569 by ARPIT_D »»
Yesterday, 3:05 AM

» Introduce Yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - Mar 23, 2023

1061 by Ndud »»
May 25, 10:39 AM

» Why is this club not visible on MAL app?

BlackSpectrum - Apr 17

4 by BlackSpectrum »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Favorite character ( 1 2 )

ateks - May 6, 2023

63 by damxhunter »»
May 2, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Which character would you choose to act as if you were in Oshi no Ko and why?

Remi2017 - Sep 18, 2023

4 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.